Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Krayt Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
180px-TF_Mil_M01.png
Name: The Krayt Raiders​
Intent: To create a standard Crew Unit for the Blazing Chains​
Affiliation: The Blazing Chains​
Availability: Common​
Type: Infantry, Pilots​
Strength: Company 150- Battalion - 600​
Description:
The Krayt Raiders were brought up aboard the fleet as loyal warriors and Pilots. Mercenaries seeking asylum, exiled pilots, old disgruntles spacers and former fleet captains comprise the bulk of their strength. They are recruited in and shaped by Veterans among the fleet, being taught to fight with blade and pistol, and how to pilot various vessels and Starcraft.​

From the time they join they will endure rigorous training exercises under the watchful gaze of the First mate and the Quartermaster. Considered expendable, still they are the pride of the fleet. Multi talented warriors on par with professional soldiers.​
The Krayt Raiders are proficient at hand to hand, boarding, gun-fighting, piloting and ranged warfare. Those who show an exceptional talent one way or the other are assigned where their strengths lay. Two common denominations of Krayt Raiders exist.​
The Blazing Chains pilots, whom are emblazoned with a green circle and spear symbol on their armor.​
The Blazing Chains infantry types who are emblazoned with a symbol of a red circle and spear upon their armor.​
Each Krayt raider is issued pay from the fleets battles and loots.​
The Krayt Raiders where a standard suit made of furs and old flight suit components. Each has a standard pilots helmet of ancient design, but reliable. Some where extra armor plates and some don't. Each carries at a minimum one blade, and one slugthrower or blaster pistol. On the chance that heavier weapons are needed they are trained in rifles as well as heavy rocket launchers.​
Links: NA​

[member="Soulfire Ticon"]

Will need a link for the image credit. Can you also expand out what they do in more detail. Are they all around guys? Do they have sub-units?(i.e. starfighter squadrons, search and rescue ops, etc) Or can everyone do everything? Like an elite set of solider/pilots?

[member="Delila Castillon"]

I have updated to reflect. Minus link for image credit, I could not find it. I do have a copy of the image stored on my computer and had hosted it from photo-bucket as I could not find it.

They are an all around force, basically the professionals aboard the fleet, much like a versatile standing army, but not an elite force.

[member="Soulfire Ticon"]
'Unit' NPCs are designed to be company level forces.

Your submission is fine, but I want you to present company rather than battalion breakdowns of your submission.

Companies usually have a maximum of 150 troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom