Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Journey to the Light (( Private ))

Tattooine
The day had started out well but soon grew bad as a sandstorm rolled in. Most people found shelter inside buildings to escape the wrath of the wind and sand. Rano was not so lucky with this Pulling his hood over his head as he sat against a wall that blocked most of the sand. Pulling his arms around his knees he hid his face to keep from getting sand in his face.

This storm was worse then any other the boy had seen as the winds knocked over stands that wont tied down properly were blown away while smaller things became air born. Close by a Speeder was flipped over because of the harsh winds and moved a few feet from where it had been parked. The wind died down as quickly as he had started and the sand left in the air rained down like a dry rain.

Rano lifted his head and looked around , there was allot of damage for a short storm. Getting to his feet he brushed some sand off his cloths and moved out into the open to survey the damage. Things were flipped over, stuff from stalls was scattered about and fruits has been smashed against things. People had yet to return outside and Rano took advantage of things laying around searching over them until he found something he could eat after snatching it up he ran off.

Since the food had been wrapped in plastic it wasn't covered in sand and was good to eat. he return to his hide out and fixed the tent cover that had been blown over and cleaned up his other stuff that been knocked over by the wind. After cleaning up he sat down and open the pack of food and began eating.

[member="Quinncolson"]

Quinn was also on Tatooine this very day, she was there on a mission from the Jedi order to investigate the reports of rogue force users reeking havoc on the outer rims most notorious planet. She would have landed the time bandit just in time to be ambushed by the sand flying through the air, she didn't like the sand all that much so she would pull the hood of her white cloak over her face and continue on.

She felt something strange through the force, a presence of one strong with the force but whom didn't know it yet. This was strange indeed, she would drop her head and make her way towards the presence

[member="Rano"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

Rano sat in his tent that was settled between two abandoned buildings. The boy lounged in an old chair with his feet up on an empty crate, in his hands he held some wood and a knife, Using the knife to cut pieces off the wood off mostly out of boredom then trying to make something. Rano looked up from what he was doing as something seemed to catch his attention, but not seeing anything he looked around confused.

[member="Quinncolson"]

Rano put down the wood and return the knife to the pouch on his side and stepped out of his tint and looked around curiously.

Just then Quinn would approach the tent, she would see the boy come out of the tent on her approach. She looked the young man over curiously and instantly knew that he was the boy she was looking fo. She would make her way to the boy and speak "Hey there" She said casually

[member="Rano"]

Rano turned and looked at the lady with his deep jade colored eyes " Oh, Hello, are you lost? " he asked her

[member="Quinncolson"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

" Why could a Jedi ever want to help a mistake like me" he said turning and walked back into his tent and sat down.

" No body abandoned me, I ran away because I was tired of me mother pestering me... but I realized how hard it was but by them my mother was gone and I had no choice but to stay out here" he said sighing as he lean back in his chair " Any a better life? any life off this dust ball would be a better life" he said

[member="Quinncolson"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

" Whats Voss?" The boy asked tilting his head a curious look in his jade colored eyes. " I'v never been off this planet " He added

Rano looked around his tent then back at [member="Quinncolson"] " Well.... I do want to get off this planet, but I'm scared to leave... I have never been anywhere else but here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom