Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jericho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
FbmmZx0.jpg

Image Source: Source Here

Intent: A Weapon to sell

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Mercs Weaponry

Model: Jericho

Affiliation: Open Market

Modularity: no

Production: Production: Mass Produced.

Material: Black Durasteel & Stained oak wood

Classification: Shotgun

Size: Handheld

Length: 457.2 mm

Weight: 3 kg

Ammunition type: 12 gauge Shotgun Shell/Bullets

Ammunition Capacity: 2 shotgun shells fired in a single shot

Effective Range: 16 meters

Rate of Fire: Single Shot

Special Features:
Powerful buck shot
Wide spray shot

Description: The Jericho is a 12 Gauge double barreled sawn off shotgun with a slightly curved built for a firm grip to fire in one hand. This gun has a wide shot spray and is very lethal. but being fired from such a powerful weapon will devastate even some of the toughest basic infantry armor, such as Durasteel with only a couple of shots at close range, but be fair warned this beauty probably won't penetrate Beskar but the opponent will feel the shot. The gun is a lever snap reload system. Means you press a lever on front of the double barrels and they drop forward to take out old shells and put new ones in. The gun is only effective within 16 meters so this betters as a close range weapon, but at close range again it will do some damage and for those not wearing armor, will let's just say I don't want to be them. At long or medium range this gun won't do much of anything.

Primary Source: N/A

Netherworld

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Netherworld

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Nothing very special here. A few minor details, and we can stamp this. :)

Kylo Kyr'am said:
Weight: 1.8kg
  • This should be around 3 kg.

Kylo Kyr'am said:
  • If you specify the ammo type, put it under the Ammunition type bracket, please.

Kylo Kyr'am said:
Quick reload
  • I don't see anything in the description that would warrant a reload quicker than normal, so you can remove this.

Kylo Kyr'am said:
will devastate even some of the toughest armor.
  • How tough are we talking here? Please use armor quality for reference.
As said, nothing special here. Last thing; flesh out the description some more, please.
If you're going to the trouble of submitting this weapon, show me some more effort.

Tag me with questions/edits.

Netherworld

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Be aware that bird shot wouldn't do much to any armor with a quality class above 2. (For reference, a sturdy leather jacket would stop it).
This will also have massive recoil and be loud as all hell.

Include the above into your sub in some way and tag me when you're done.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
[Member=netherworld]

I spoke with [member=Spencer Jacobs] about the submission and I altered the description to be a little more clear on what this gun is and how powerful it is, so edited.

Netherworld

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Buckshot also won't penetrate plate armor. Reference [x]. That's buckshot versus soft body armor, and there's barely any penetration.
Swap that for plate, and the results will be negligible.

The Jericho would be best suited for use against unarmored or light-armored enemies, provided the latter wear soft body armor.
The kinetic force will still transfer, but with plate, the effect will be minimal.

Please alter the description to reflect this, and this sub will be good to go. :)

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"] she's not trying to weaken your weapon she's keeping to a standard that is kept in the factory. Shotguns are not armor piercing. Continued arguments with the judge will earn a denied stamp along with a 30 day suspension from the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom