Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jensaarai

Name: The Jensaarai
Intent: To more fully flesh out and integrate the Jensaarai with the New Jedi Order and Alliance, as well as increase their visibility to other writers. (CANON: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jensaarai)
Membership Requirement: Must be Force Sensitive and of a Light or Neutral Good orientation. Gray is accepted, but must be at least minimally pointed towards the Light.
Size: Approximately 70 total members.
Equipment: Custom armor, lightsabers, whatever equipment individual members prefer
Codex Links: Jensaarai Enclave Saarai-Kar
Roster: Veino Garn, Roth Tillian, Jeela Tillian
Signature Tag:
Jensaarai.png

Description: The Jensaarai are an old Force sect, dating to the last days of the Galactic Republic, and shrouded in secrecy. Founded by a fallen Jedi attempting to meld Jedi and SIth teachings, the Jensaarai are a strange combination of Jedi and Sith, utilizing the Light Side, but Sith techniques (especially in armor construction) and language. As such, they have been hunted by Jedi and Sith alike, leaving them with preference for stealth and secrecy.

Based on their home-world of Susefvi, the Jensaarai hold the protection of the system to be their highest priority, operating in the shadows unless absolutely necessary, and then using the Force to erase any evidence of their existence- be it memory or technology. The closest thing in the Jedi Order would be the path of the Sentinel, as the Jensaarai emphasize practical non-Force skills as essential to their clandestine survival.

On Chaos, the three main branches are the Defenders, Shield Defenders, and Ring Defenders. The Defenders are the largest in population and they do most of the work protecting, fighting, tracking down fugitives and those who know too much. Ring Defenders are starfighter pilots that protect the system, either working undercover as part of the Suarbi Sector Defense fleet or in their own fighter squadron. Shield Defenders are the assistants and bodyguards of the Saarai-Kar.

The Defenders are further broken down into groups. There are Teachers who instruct apprentices, Wardens who live in a community within the Suarbi and surrounding systems to protect those around them while working incognito, the Minds who specialize in mentalism and stealth to protect the secrets of the Jensaarai or use more discreet methods to protect others, and Vanguards who specialize in combat to use direct methods to neutralize threats. All members are expected to be well rounded in both Force skills and combat skills (Roughly like the Jedi sentinel subclass)

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

I can't for the life of remember quite what that debt was, or even much of the promise, except to train, but I think once Omega is over, I'll have the story juice for it. Trying to reinvigorate them to get an actual up and going group going instead of just myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom