Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jamoura Jast Trade hub.

[member="Jasmine Zittoun"]

A message across the Holonet would reach the viceroy of Jamoura.

It read the following.

Greetings Viceroy! You may not know me or my company, but then again you may. For some time we have been making the rounds in the Galaxy as Shipbuilders and are looking to branch off into the Trade business. I understand that Jamoura is in need of certain goods and services.

I'd like to make a proposition that Jast Shipwright Co. Install 3 Jast Trade Stations in orbit around Jamoura, thereby bolstering your economy and cementing a trade hub for us on the planet. If this is amenable to you let me know. If there are questions comments of concerns, feel free to send them my way.

Hala Jast
Jast Shipwright Co. CEO-

Not long after, a reply made its way back to the message's source,

Ms. Jast,

Thank you for your interest in our small moon. However if I were to sign any deal, I'm afraid I'd have to meet you in person to, hammer out, the details. Perhaps if you were to come to my residence in orbit of Jamoura, we could figure out a deal?

With All Regards,
Viceroy Jasmine Zittoun

[member="Hala Jast"]

[member="Jasmine Zittoun"]

So she was off to Jamoura.

And soon she was there, in orbit.

"Begin broadcasting our Diplomatic IFF please." She spoke to her Co-Pilot Talzin.

Meanwhile, she sipped on some whiskey caf mixture and idly smoked a smoke.

Jasmine was busy writing a new protocol for her security droids when she got the notification that the Jast official had arrived in system. She nodded to the servant droid that had informed her and replied, "Ensure they are notified of Jamoura's particular gravity, we wouldn't want them getting too close to the atmosphere and plummeting to their deaths, now do we? Have this station's coordinates transmitted to their vessel and a room prepared for conference." The droid bowed, and hurried off to attend to its duties. Jasmine did her best to be dressed well enough to receive official company, and freshened up.

Eventually she was ready and at the meeting chamber, just inside of the primary airlock, hoping this meeting would be quick.

[member="Hala Jast"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom