Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Jabberwocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
640.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 500 kg
  • Height: 5 meters
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments:
  • I-17 Heavy Shocker (built into left arm)
  • Retractable Shoulder Mounted Laser Cannon (Right Shoulder)
  • Retractable Rocket Launcher (Right Arm)
  • A Large Vibro-Blade
  • Misc. Equipment: Advanced scanners, and sensors
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Hydraulics
  • Density Projector
  • Programming for Operation of Loadout
  • Reinforced Duraplast Armor
  • Advanced Droid Brain
Strengths:
  • Very resistant to ion and EMP based attacks
  • Very resistant to lightsabers
  • Very mobile
  • Resistant to force push and pull attacks (when Density Projector is active)
Weaknesses:
  • Prone to overheating when taking in too much blaster fire
  • Large target profile
  • Hard to use in operate environments
DESCRIPTION

The Jabberwocky, SYN's answer to counter force using opponents. Giving them a run for their money. This droid is made cause havoc and show off what robotics are capable of. Unlike it's LLD-BP1 brothers, this one was personally made by SYN on Geonosis as his own passion project not long after starting his company. Instead of being slow it's fast, instead of being unarmed it's armed. One could say that the labor droids were just a reason to get the model out there. The Jabberwocky is SYN's personal "little" war machine. Capable was wielding the massive weapon like a large vibro-blade in order to showdown with a force user in combat. As well as simulate Force Lightning with the I-17 Heavy shocker integrated into the left arm of the droid as a great area of effect weapon. The Rocket launcher is meant to take out vehicles. Then the shoulder mounted retractable laser cannon is to take out infantry based opponents at a range.

This droid, even though it's more like a weapon, could however slow down and even stop to cool off if it overheats from too much blaster fire. It would also have a hard time taking on opponents in a dense urban or forested environment. But The Jabberwocky is very resilient to ion and EMP based attacks do to the reinforced duraplast plating and armor that the droid is made out of.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="S.Y.N."]

Great, could you also quickly explain why this is resistant to EMP in the description? Just a quick explanation maybe saying the electronics are hardened or something like that.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="S.Y.N."]

Awesome.

I think this isa fairly powerful and rather large droid, but its unique and I think that makes it alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom