Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podrace The Ison Coathook: the galaxy's chilliest podrace (open to racers and spectators)

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ

THE NEXUS BAR
DENON

aktur_banner.png

The podrace continued, as Aktur's favorite soared ahead and claimed a victory. It was an impressive race, a respectable time for the course, and the crime lord chuckled as he sat back from the display and sipped more of his whiskey. He glanced to his companion with his dark eyes, as he offered a shrug:

"What can I say? I pick winners. Good instincts, I suppose."

The Coruscanti associate rolled her eyes, but couldn't deny part of that statement felt true. Aktur did have a good eye for talent, and for prediction, though how someone so young could hold that level of experience and wisdom was difficult to say. Nonetheless, a bet had been made, and a bet had now been won.

"Care to see if the runner-up finishes the race?" The young humanoid woman asked, one delicate eyebrow raised. "Double or nothing?"

Aktur considered for a moment.

"Sadly, no. I have business to attend to, though it's been fun," The crime lord stood, straightened his suit jacket, then walked out of the private booth. "I'll see you back on Coruscant. Facilitate the takeover we discussed before the wager break."

"Yes, Mr. Seii."

Podrace: [1d20]=15

Leg 6: Final Push

That Sith Biker Freak, did in fact finish the race.

He rounded turns at a bantha's crawl while trying to fix his pods. He downshifted, up shifted, hit that nob, pulled that level, before remembering the pod reset code.

Up up, down down, left right, left right, brake accelerator.

The pod's cut out for just a second then roared back to life. Kellum pushed his accelerator forward, upshifting as he went. Coming into the straight away he gained just enough speed to finish and not look like a complete failure. It was disappointing, but it saved perhaps a little face.

Afterward Kellum hopped off his pod and headed over to Kyra Perl Kyra Perl .

"Those were some nice moves out there racer. I think we lost the Twi'lek a couple legs back. Saw a wampa crew with a med-evac team heading that way on the last pass. Race was better equipped than I'd expect out here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom