Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iron Giant

So yeah, do any of youse guys have an idea of where my Resu Mercenary/Pilot can land and find you guys? I have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to develope the character but I need a few pointers. Once I'm up to date on the nature of the SSS and how one would join, I can complete my bio with everything before this point to construct the appropriate Resu personality to become a criminal.

Well, we are a mix of a trade federation and a hutt clan. We are a new generation of criminal who holds immense military power, and still find the time to rip people off. Our goal is money and influence and we do anything to do get that. As Osos said, Southern Hospitality is the joining thread and if you have questions message me at this profile or Durok's.

I simply meant as far as my bio. I have a basic idea of how she will operate, and how to make her Resu (obviously me being that species creator), however I was wondering how one was essentially picked up into the criminal organization? You said you have the planets Tatooine (horrible idea for a fish, though she might enjoy the heat), Geonosis (again, very bad for her), and Ryloth. I think Ryloth would have to be her first introduction into the syndicate, as it does have water sources, and the darkness is irrelevant to her (no surface eyes, only thermal vision).

I'm thinking about starting to Geonosis, as that is our droid/weapon factory system. Excon, you said you'd help me right? Would you be able to temporarily mobalize? or should I manufacture it in Tatooine where you're stationed?

Oh that's wonderful! I need two threads any way. It's a big project that needs to be done for this to be an effective character. Where would you like me to introduce her to the SSS? Or Should I wait until Durok is killed off.

Hey, I have an idea. How about little ol Giant is wander through space (your space) and you send a boarding party to apprehend those inside? (the interior of the ship would be filled with water though, being a fishy Resu. I pretty much have the first post set up for her introduction into the SSS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom