Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Insurrection Direction (PM for Invite)

Deep in the space, the Invictus-class Star Destroyer, Infidus Diabolus II, the first of its kind, trudges sluggishly through the never-ending darkness. From the massive warship's gut emerged six small shuttles one at a time, their engines blaring brightly as they slowly began to enter hyperspace once far enough away from the warship. Each shuttle was of a different make and model, and look utterly inconspicuous in design and assumed use, and they were. It was each shuttle's single passenger that was the real deal. Each single individual was a operative of the highly secretive Hydra sub-organization of the Imperial Intelligence branch of the Sith Empire, and were augmented with cosmetic surgery to look exactly like one of six high-ranking members of the planet Ralltir's banking system, and knew everything they had to do for nearly every scenario. As the operatives sped away from the massive warship, a figure stood silhouetted against the viewport of the Star Destroyer's bridge, his emerald eyes piercing hatefully out into the vastness of space, a scowl set deep on his rather handsome features. A ensign approached the man and took a knee, waiting patiently for the man to acknowledge his presence before saying anything, as was protocol when dealing with the Minister of Imperial Intelligence, Kaine Zambrano.

Finally Kaine turned and nodded for the ensign to speak, and the man kept his gaze respectfully aimed at the floor before speaking, "My lord, we have confirmed that Lord Voracitos in on his way as we speak, and will be joining you shortly, your excellency." Kaine let out a suppressed chuckle, but a chuckle none-the-less before answering. "Very good, be sure he gets here on time. I can't afford even a second's delay in my plan, now remove yourself from my sight." The ensign quickly scurried off to do Kaine's bidding, and the Minister returned his gaze back to the viewport, staring out at the plethora of stars many light-years away in thought. Meanwhile the operative's shuttles burst out of hyperspace above the planet of Ralltir, and began their descent into the atmosphere at different insertion points, and traveled to their predetermined destinations in correlation with the intel wrenched from the original banker's minds and briefed to the operatives.

The operatives landed their vessels in various spaceports, and made their way to their positions while a cybernetic implant in their chest cavity constantly relayed vitals back to the warship deep in space, which were itself monitored constantly by more tech-based operatives. Kaine himself would be receiving updates on the information via a datapad he kept on himself at all times, although he didn't need to look at it just yet, as there had been no major complications this early in the mission, but he expected many to surface later down the line. And so Kaine waited patiently for that fat son of a b*tch Sith to make his way to the bridge, so they could further discuss business together.

A particularly pretty slave placed food into his mouth. He laughed softly, and then ignored her as he left the shuttle. He did not walk through the ship no, he leasurly floated his way on through on a mobile Throne, strong enough to hold his collosal weight. He observed lazily at all the personel passing and going about their business on the ship, but much to his delite was pleased to see none dare move in front of his path. He contimplated weather or not this Zambrano would be uspset if one of them were to be killed? He did not delibrately think he would need to kill one, but if the need were to arise... what would his "employer" think? Well what choice would have but to allow him too, after all he was the only Sith thus far who was rich enough to fund such a mission. He chuckled at the cycle that was his life, were money beget greed, and greed beget more greed; and if greed brought you what you most desire, and what you most desired was pleasure, then was it truely wrong to steal? It had the Sith code written all over it, and Voracitos loved it.
Soon a messager came to his side and explained the situation.

"My Lord, the Minister of Intelligence Kaine Zambrano is-" The boy's throat began to contract.

"Save me the speech boy, I know where your Master awaits." He threw the man to the ground, as he chuckled faintly. He finally came into view with Kaine, staring through a window. "So then, our operation begins? Good. What more need be discussed Zambrano, I am eager to be brought to speed."

Kaine heard the portly Darth enter the bridge before he even saw him, and turned around curtly to face Voracitos as the Darth's hover-throne approached. "Greetings Lord Voracitos, and welcome to the Infidus Diabolus II." He said quickly and to the point before moving past the opening formalities and onto the situation at hand. "My operatives have been cosmetically altered, as you may already know, to exactly mimic key members of the planet Ralltir's banking system, and have begun their subtle infiltration into the bank's ranking infrastructure. Once they are in place and the facade is absolutely assured, then they will upload a special virus into the bank's mainframe, which will allow us to remotely funnel credits into the Empire's vast pockets to fund our various projects." He said with a savage smirk, knowing full well that the gluttonous and greedy Sith would absolutely love this plan, and he should be. He'd be benefiting from this espionage as well as Kaine and the Empire would be, but Kaine continued, "And if we happen to discover any political or economic enemies have accounts in this wide forum of banking, we can efficiently sabotage their own holdings and drain them completely dry." He finished with his short summary and waited patiently for the Sith's thoughts on the matter as the operatives began their ordeal down on the planet below.

One of the operatives, taking on the role of a female accountant by the name of Elizabeth Shaw, hurried at a brisk, but not overly question raising, pace through the halls of the main banking structure in the financial district of Cambrielle. She was going over the main building schematics of this level over in her head, pulling the exact spot of her assumed role's office from memory, and hurrying there as fast as she could allow herself without drawing too much attention besides the appearance of a woman running late on some errand. She pushed past a pair of people and quickly muttered a swift apology as she finally rounded the corner and spied the door of her office in sight. She opened the door with a quick keystroke of the original's passcode stored in her memories and entered the office, closing the door behind her. Once inside, she sat down in the leather chair and turned on the access terminal at her desk, and quickly began to filter through the access files of the bank and was on the verge of finding the designated point to insert her portion of the virus before she heard the brisk knocking at her office door, and quickly switched the monitor to something else and called out in polite voice that was a perfect mimic of the original Elizabeth Shaw's, "Come in"

His smile was menacing. Looking down at the planet, and saw in his head thousands of Imperial Vessels scrambling around, putting his money siphon in line with the others. This was a most opportune time for him, his already vast riches were about to be brought to new heights along with the Empires as a helpful side effect. He knew that Kaine was on par with genius level intelligence, knowing full well of both his tactical, and technological capabilities within that vast labyrinth of a mind.

"I like the sounds of that. But we've discussed this before Kaine, otherwise you wouldn't be receiving my money. What do you require my presence for, a fat man who chooses to be immobilized in a floating chair? I'm nothing more than walking money, I don't imagine I'm all that wonderful to converse with, surely you have some ulterior mission, yes?" He smiled a hideous grin, awaiting to his partner's response.

Kaine smirked at the Darth's inquiry, and threw him a wolfish glance at the man. "But if I told you, Voracitos, then that would spoil the surprise, and I don't want to spoil you, now do I?" He said playfully, chuckling as he turned back towards the viewport and clasped both hands behind his back. He did indeed have an ulterior motive for Voracitos to be with him at this point in time, but that would be a secret to be revealed much, much later.

Darth Voracitos smiled wickedly. Normally he did not like being left in the dark, seeming as just as he wished to own everything, that included knowledge. This though was still giving him what he wanted, just not right away; it was a treat. In some ways, he almost felt as if the knowledge was a dogs master teasing the dumb animal by holding a bone high in the air, just out of reach. Using that analogy though doesn't really fit his description though, he would probably replace the dog with a Rancor. That would mean that this Zambrano character was quite bold withholding information from the Master of Gluttony. He respected him slightly more in the sense that Voracitos could grasp that he was slightly better than the ordinary filth. He had a poor perception of what respect actually was, and thus he rarely gave out.

"Very well Zambrano, but I will warn you, I am not always a patient man. Don't keep me in the dark for too long, because one way or another, very soon I shall have my answer. Do I sound threatening Kaine? That would be because I am, I'm threatening you. What a silly notion that is, hm?" He smiled as he said the sentence like a small child might sound when telling a funny joke. He continued this deranged notion, while he further pressed his partner for information. "So then, are we aware of any Jedi within our midst? If our agents encounter them, how can we be sure that they will not sense the difference? How is it, that they will react?" He suggested some questions that would need to be asked, deciding to buy Zambrano some time from his own greed, by being feed information to himself, which could be pivotal.

Kaine smiled, "Of course, Lord Voracitos. By the end of this ordeal all will be made perfectly clear, just let me do my part and your part will become so obviously clear." He glanced back at Voracitos, "Now we wait for the flies to become stuck in our web of secrets, and then we, the predator spider, shall feast... and I have a feeling we will not have to wait long." He looked back towards space, and now it was only a matter of waiting and watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom