Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Inferno (Krag's Sith Sword)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Shadow_Nights_Sword_by_stonewurks.jpg

Intent: To create a sword to further Krag’s story and development
Development Thread:Manufacturer: Spire Forge
Model: Sith Sword (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_sword )
Affiliation: Krag, Sith Empire
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Sith Sword Ore, Alchemistically enhanced and meditated on Dread Spider Bone
Description:

The sword was crafted with the foreleg bones of a Colossal Dreadpsider that was so heavily tainted in the darkside force that it could use force lightning to kill its prey and was even impervious to some force attacks. Krag had killed this beast during his first training in the arts of pyrokinesis and had kept parts of the bone as a trophy. It wasn’t until the Spire Forge was built that Krag decided it was time to put the bones to use.

Balaya forged the sword into the style of traditional Graug swords with a menacing curve and a serrated edge on one side. The handle is made of a wood and bone and the guard is made of completely bone and ore. The guard has also been carved to represent demon-like figures that, when Krag pulses his energy into the sword, light up with searing flames. Thanks to the nature of the blade, Krag can use the sword in the same manner as a force weapon and ignite the blade of the sword with his own pyro techniques. However, the more force he sends into the blade the less he can focus on other force attacks. He must also be careful not to put more than half of his energy through the blade as it could continue to feed from him after and cause death.

Strengths

Like most Sith blades, this sword acts as a Darkside Nexus

Can absorb and utilize the absorbed lightning in its next attack.

Force powers can be surged through the blade

Can deflect lightsabers and blaster bolts

Impervious to being destroyed through most means (like most darkside artifacts)

Weaknesses

Does not have the same cutting ability as a lightsaber

To surge the force through the blade takes extraordinary energy

Since the sword acts as a nexus for darkside energy, it makes Krag an extremely noticeable opponent on the battlefield that elements stealth completely.

The darkside effects will continue to taint Krag more and more overtime that will cause Krag to become more deformed as it is used.

The shape and weight of the blade makes it a slow weapon that is great for Krag’s Dejem So style but offers him little choice in which styles he uses.

Classification: Sword
Size: One handed or two handed for Krag, two handed for most humanoids
Length: 1.6 meters
Weight: 9.5 kilograms

@[member="Krag"]

It's a good submission, but I can't help but think the weaknesses aren't really weaknesses apart from the last one. I suggest adding a harder limit to the amount of Force energy that can be pushed through it.
Absorbing lightning I can handle, reflecting it seems a little too strong.

Do this for me and I'll do a final evaluation after I'm back from my LOA on Sunday.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Tamara"]

Cool, I changed the amount of force and the wording of the force lightening bit to more accurately portray the canon characteristic of Sith Swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom