Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imperial Federation

Fel_logo-2.png
The Imperial Federation
Are you a minor faction owner looking to go major? Well then, let me introduce you to the 'King' of all mergers. My plan is simple. I am going to go major, and this is how. For one, let's start with what the federation is.

"The Imperial Federation is an idea, based upon two principles. Military strength and political autonomy. Let me explain. In the Federation, your faction will not cease to exist. Quite the opposite, in fact, your faction will continue and grow. The idea behind the imperial federation is that we are taking multiple groups, and situating them in wild space. These groups are all completely independent to govern themselves however they want and conduct themselves how they like. But should they commit an atrocity, a central government can step in a restore order. From an internal standpoint, every group is its own state in a secular federation."

Alright, Cool, so the Federation is basically merging a bunch of groups, but how the hell does it work politically and diplomatically. Well, this is how.

"Should another faction want to communicate with us, they will contact the leaders of the states. The leaders of each minor faction in the Federation form Grand Council, this council's purpose is to set 'Federal' laws, these are the basic laws that each state has to follow, and they aren't to be too intrusive, more-so as protections of the rights of the citizenry. Now, you may ask, what if a faction has no one leader? What if their leader is a parliament? Well, in that case, it is the purpose of the parliament or ruling body to elect one person to represent that faction on the council. The council is to be perfectly equal, each state gets one vote, regardless of population or number of writers. When the council comes together, they elect a head of the council, this person takes on the position of "Head Consul." This person is head of state and the person who ceremonially 'leads' the Federation. Their purpose is not unlike that of a constitutional monarchy, and it's only real powers are approving laws and being the 'Commander-In-Chief' of the Federation Military."

So, what can the Federation do for me?
  • Provide security against outside threats
  • Promote and help grow your faction within the Federation
  • Give a unique experience on the site
  • Unlike other factions, a merger doesn't mean loss of identity

So, with all that outlined, my plan is out there. Are you interested? Do you want to become part of something bigger than you? Are you tired of shooting for major with no avail, and you want to make it on your terms? Then what are you waiting for? Message me of comment down below, and I will answer any questions as soon as possible.

Thanks for the read, may the force be with you, and goodnight!

P.S. Check out the Federation Discord! Here

Or, for mobile: https://discord.gg/A5bBsST

Kaine Australis said:
Good concept. Map needs more Imperial factions other than the Sith.
It's not strictly kingdoms and empires though, republics, dictatorships, and democracies can all exist within it. The reason why it's the "Imperial" Federation, is because of it's expansion policy, looking for quick colonization and the creation of an "Empire"

Kaine Australis said:
[member="DT-2319"] I thought they got recalled tbh. Activity requirements?
The federation itself has no "Official" requirements. It is the job of the factions that make up the federation to deal with activity. Should a section fall behind or die completely, it may be voted out of the federation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom