Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Imhalayan conspiracy

Avin looked down at the pieces, "Uh so do they just glue together or?" his face perplexed and looked to Stardust for some guidance. He had read the basics on the construction but still, it seemed an alien idea to him. A blaster was simple, pieces slid into pieces and there you go blaster. This was different.

"Yeah, I might need a hand..."

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Avin Starfire"]

Stardust moved over as she pulled her saber out, she let it float into the air then suddenly it became in pieces still floating in the air as she used her other hand to point

you put the energy core here and place it in first, after which the laser focuser goes in next

Shed explain such as she put her saber together, she showed him the hilt and showed him that he could choose whatever style he wished, after which she put it all back together and nodded

He crossed his legs and sat affront the group of components. His eyes took in the array of components and focused on them within the force.

He thought back to the books he had read and his quick glimpse into star's. His eyes shut and mind entered the flow of the energies. He felt a strange forcing emitting from the group of crystals. They almost spoke to him, spoke to him all in different ways different feelings and purposes. They all had their own wavelengths and one sat perfectly aligned to Avin. He opened his eyes and raised the rest of the component parts to his eye level before he shut them, his mind was loud and needed silencing. As he put some of the parts into order he could feel how [member="Stardust Raxis"]'s was built and the correct order. A few pieces changed within their spaces and he started making progress.

The power cell slid in past the heat sink and he felt the pins connect them. The process had been going for about half an hour now but fatigue was not on Avin's mind he was slow with the force but held a natural grasp to quickly adapt it. The energy channels lined up with the stabilising ring before the crystal chamber sat in its place. Next came the casing, a crimson copper looking shell, simple in style took itself to the side and waited for Avin to start his finishing run.

he couldn't see the crystal or hear it, touch it, smell or taste it. But the crystal spoke to him in the same way as he spoke to it. It stood out from the bunch yet calmly blended in. Avin focused on setting it into the casing. His precision would only be done through his link to the force. It centred and sat in the crystal energy chamber before the rest of the components slid together and enveloped the weapon.

It had taken close to two hours but was complete at last.

Stunt-MenaceCrimson-2.jpg

Stardist watches him, she keot the force thick in the area si he could do so, she closed her eyes as she inhaled and sighed out stauing like that, till she opened her eyes ans looked at tje saber before her

amazing, the color shines in the light like gold yet in the shade still holds a nice orange...and I curious to see what color your blade is

She said and nodded for him to turn it on

[member="Avin Starfire"]

I am a son of the Mountain.
It had taken the young Inquisitor little to no time to locate where the Queen was. Though he had found where she was the Inquisitor was no closer to unearthing how to get close to his suspects and find out how he would deal with them. The man sat on a small hill nearly two miles from the compound, his presence hidden in the Force as he meditated in silence. It was not until the soft roar of a speeder could be heard echoing through out the land that the Inquisitor's eyes opened.

Bring himself to his feet the Inquisitor slowly made his way into the road that led towards the Queen's home. Still dressed in the attire of a mercenary he watched as the speeder came to a slow stop in front of him. The man, older and slightly grizzled yelled from his position in the seat. "Hey! I could have run you over! What are you doing?!"

Varren made his way over to the man, his hands resting on his waist as he gestured towards the Queen's home. "You're going this way? What for?" As if the question had held a degree of stupidity the man gestured to himself. "I'm the Queen's new groundskeeper, now step back I'm already late! I haven't even gone through orientation yet, now move it!"

A moment of pause was given before Varren arched a brow at the groundskeeper. "No orientation? Has the Queen even seen you yet?" The man shook his head before running a hair through his head. "Nah, I was contracted out, now please get out of my wa-" Varren's hand went to the man's throat, cutting off his oxygen supply.

"Shut up and you'll live." He muttered as he opened the door to the speeder. The older man, still grasping for air, nodded as Varren's grip tightened over him. "Get out." He stated, forcing the older man from his vehicle. Varren's grip tightened as the man's eyes went wide in panic, the grip held until Varren heard a rather loud snap.

Dropping the body to the ground Varren knelt over searching his victim. "I'll have to assume your identity..." He muttered as he found a datapad on the man's person. He scrolled through it before repeating the man's name. "Jassack Blake....Thanks Jassack." Varren replaced the man's picture in his datapad with his own before dragging the body behind a nearby brush, tossing it out of sight before he made his way back to the speeder.

"Well, time to see if the Queen is expecting Jassack." He stated before speeding towards the Queen's house in the speeder.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Avin Starfire"]

Avin stood up and took hold of his newly crafted weapon. It was large enough to comfortably fit in his hand and with enough grip to. It weighed much more than the training weapon, much to do with Avins likeness.

"Well here goes nothing?" He said under his breath before thumbing the ignition switch.

The blade shot out of the hilt, it carried forward until connecting into a rounded tip at the end of the weapon. It held stable. A strong copper blade ran from the hilt and down to the point. Avin waved it around in the air leaving the orange trail of light then spinning it with his wrist. The hilt glistened under the light of the blade and the sunlight as they combined.

"What do ya think?" Avin grinned and looked over to [member="Stardust Raxis"]. "I'd like to see those darksiders try there luck now."

He thumbed down the switch and the blade receded from view.

[member="Varren Kesk"]

[member="Avin Starfire"] [member="Varren Kesk"]

Stardust stood back, she put her hands behind her back and hoped the blade wouldnt explode right in frony of her snd take him with it

However at the flash of the blade her eyes widened, it looked beyond amazong, she looked it up and down as she stepped forward, a slow but proud smile took her face over as she closed her eyes and nodded

I think I'm proud avin, you've come far from just a week of me beating it into you....quite literally

She placed a hand on his shoulder, however she heard a noise as she turned looking at the speeder comimg, she raised a eye brow, she was not expecting any guest today, in fact this one looked...business like? She turned to avin

I have a bad feelimg, go inside and....check on my child for me, I need to see what this person wants

He chuckled and strapped the hilt to his belt.

"I've always been a quick learner, and 12 hour days probably lend to that as well. Though still a way to go I think."

She placed a hand on his shoulder, they held a glance for little over a second before the speeder came hurtling up the road behind. Her emotion changed in an instant. He felt the force around them on the hilltop change, almost scatter away and leave a weaker but still ever present flow around them. It was cold and endearing.

"What, but... sure no worries."

Avin thought it was best not to argue with her, she had done so much for him and if this was a problem Avin should at least ensure the child's safety.

He entered through the front door and approached the child, he picked up the young boy as he awoke. Avin had little experience with children his life didn't exactly put him in contact with them, unless it was pulling them from ruin during the Mandalore crisis. Avin loomed over the child and waved his hand down whilst making faces.

"Why hello there little man..." He mumbled "Uh... just stay there?"

The child seemed content yet was still groggy and hadn't come to as of yet. It was best the child stayed asleep if anything happened.

Varren could sense the Force shifting through the area, it caused him a moment of pause as he brought his newly acquired speeder to a halt. The man exhaled before pulling the datapad from it's place in the seat. The man turned to the back of the speeder where the late groundskeeper had prepared a small back to do his work. Taking the bag into his hands Varren made his way to the front door, exhaling as he focused on keeping his nature hidden within the Force.

Knocking on the front door Varren called into the house, maintaining a rather well kept non-formal tone. "Hey, someone here? Helloooo?" He said as he banged on the door once again. Varren glanced down to the attire he wore and nearly chuckled to the appearence he gave off, how interesting.

[member="Avin Starfire"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Avin Starfire"] [member="Varren Kesk"]

Stardust walked from beside the house and onto the pouch as she crossed her arms looking at the man, her force presence would be obvious though....it would feel like a dragon observing a newcomer to its den

your do well to stop knocking people do sleep in there.. That and you'll start explaining as to why your at my house...when I'm not expecting anyone at all

Slightly annoyed? Yes she was, her eyes observed him carefully noting his appearance....looked like he was a mercenary....why would one be here...maybe it was just the attire, her eyes would focus on his

Varren offered a mock smile as the woman spoke against him. His focus split between speaking to her and masking his presence in the Force. When she spoke of people sleeping inside Varren could not help but glance up at the sky, and how it was past mid day. "Oh, sorry about that. Anyway. Name's Jassack, I sent you my information a few weeks ago, just here to do some ground keeping work."

The man offered a seemingly kind-hearted chuckle before gesturing back to his speeder. "I have my things and I'd like to get started with the exterior if you'd like. Oh, I'll have to change first though."

His hand fell to his datapad which he produced for her, offering it to her with another gifted smile.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Avin Starfire"]

[member="Varren Kesk"]

Stardust observed him carefully, she saw his smile was kinda....a little bit forced...maybe it was because the man worked outside definitely a cool day out however one could get hot from working...

Next he said something about info however stardust hadn't received any information about a ground keeper, this raised a few flags within the veterans mind, either he forgot or he was pulling something on her

She looked at the data pad he produced, she looked up at him as she held up a finger

one minute, I need to go and check a few things out just uhhh confirmation of things sh ou uldnt take me but a minute go ahead and get your stuff ready

She said as she went inside, she made her way to [member="Avin Starfire"] as she gave him a concerned look as she spoke to him

I don't like this guy...several things are just off...the guy says he's a groundkeeper...im not expecting anyone to do my grounds I usually do them myself....i feel there may be something wrong...if something goes down, take Kalsusa and get him to the council building in the town and out them on high alert

She put her hands on his shoulders as she gave a small smile

may the force be with you my apprentice

She said as she walked back out and spoke

I've got no notification about a ground keeper, neither from my assistant nor directly, so I'll ask you now to start explaining yourself before I decide your not welcome at my home anymore

She said her sabers coming to her hands as she spun the cylinders

[member="Stardust Raxis"] burst through the door and made a b-line for Avin. He walked to meet her and listened as she whispered.

"Whats going on?" Avin tried to interrupt with yet he was met with a stern look and a more authoritative tone from Stardust.

"Sure... just stay safe."

As she left Avin started to gather his equipment; his blaster, coat and his saber before moving towards the window. He sat about two feet from the window and watched the events outside.

[member="Varren Kesk"]

Varren nodded at the woman before turning back to his newly acquired speeder. He made his way to the bag in the rear of the speeder, glancing over it before an idea came to the front of his mind. Quickly glancing back to the front entrance Varren produced his lightsaber disk from it's place on his back. Setting the weapon into his bag he quickly zipped it up and returned to the front entrance.

Once the Twi'lek returned outside Varren allowed another smile to come over him. "Welcome back." He stated before hearing her challenge to his reason for being there. The man exhaled, running a hand over the back of his head as he responded. "Look. I have some papers from the union, will that work?"

Varren bent down to unzip his bag. Without a notion of a warning Varren gripped his lightsaber disk's pommel, activating one of the crimson blades. As it came to life and sliced through the bag Varren swung his torso towards the Twi'lek, aiming his lightsaber for her midsection.

[member="Avin Starfire"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Varren Kesk"] [member="Avin Starfire"]

Her sabers rested At the ready as she listened to him again, she man had obviously played right into a corner and he was running out of options. The dragon was now closing in on this now apparent imposter

However within a quick moment she saw a flash of red and with that her own white and black sabers came to life and blocked his strike with one saber. Through the force around her she'd look like a dragon who was enraged at this attack, her face frowned as she raised a door and kicked him back before laying a assault on him, striking at his left leg for a feint then swung her blade up at his chest

Through the force she spoke quickly and faintly to [member="Avin Starfire"]

run..run...take kalsusa and get to the council do as I had told run!
she looked to her enemy and sighed

who are you with...sith

She spat

Avin heard the eruption of actions outside before his mind was hit by her whisper, her call for him to run. Avin powered up his blaster and looked through the front window and took a few seconds to see the flashes of lightsabres from his angle. This was bad... the sith had followed them but how did they know he would be here he had come alone unless the planet itself is infiltrated.

He shook his head after all now wasn't the time for speculation Avin thought. The child was led sleeping as per usual for this time of day within its cot allowing Avin to scoop up the young boy and wrap him within sheets and blankets before making his way through to the back door. On route, he picked up the child's food substance and moved closer to the rear door. It clicked open and Avin slid them through onto the grass below.

"Good luck"

[member="Varren Kesk"]

he tried to say back through the force, though his success would be unlikely, before turning and running for the steep decline back towards the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom