Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Iferetes Empire Q/A : Now with 500% more Bacon

-Insert really cool, awesomely Photoshopped symbol that you now must imagine because im a dick-​
So instead of an awesome photoshopped symbol, you get this. Enjoy.​
350133-50027-36.jpg

Iferetes Empire
What is the Intent of the Iferetes Empire?
The Intent of the Iferetes Empire is simply that it is suppose to provide a new and utterly and completely custom experience for players old and new. It works on the traditional expansionist traditions of an empire as you would expect, through diplomacy, economics, or marital takeovers, while also promoting a level of freedom you would not see in other empires like that of the now dead Sith Empire. The further intent is to one day go major and this is both a dream that i have fostered and that several others are helping work towards as it provides an ever greater range of possible roleplays such as dominions, personal invasions, dev threads in which mining and other attempts at getting resources is possible and mostly the tensions that can arise from such a course.
Another intent and due to the very nature of this faction being one that is completely and utterly custom means that players control not only the future but due to a campaign series that i have started and will be revived its past too. The very basis of its forming, icly five months from the posting of this Q/A, oocly nearly started three months back, is to allow for Characters to for once help create a thing in which its it not control by canon or by the actions and thought process of a select group of people.​
Who is allowed in the Iferetes Empire?
Are you a sociopathic murderer? Are you a Dark Jedi looking for Refuge, or perhaps you are a rogue warrior looking for a home and purpose. Maybe you are just a diplomat of a another faction. Anyone, even the murderer(Though not encouraged) is allowed too join. Icly there is absolutely no stopping a Sith, Jedi, and Dark Jedi to all join and create a absolutely interesting series of roleplays because they are all varying sides of their spectrum. This is too allow for creative freedom and the ability to focus on your character's story, not the improvement of the faction. If your a Jedi, come on in, you will have to test your char's resolve in what he views as right while trying to turn those from darker paths or vice versa. Now this is the most important part, and ive had this conversation come up in my admin chat with Aedan Miles and another writer (I dont have a char name for him yet as he an i went over the char but isnt made).
The question is, "But what if i am in another faction and when the Empire does hit major am i forced to choose between loyalties?". This is a Question that plagues factions both new and old, large and small. Do you penalize the person for wanting to expand his character's experiences and further more have more fun with it. The answer here is no. You can be both a Jedi with the Order and under the Republic, but also be in the Iferetes Empire as an advisor or a teacher for the Force Users of the planet. Or perhaps youre a Mandalorian looking for the next great battle, or maybe just sparing with the troops. By all means, join my faction and stay in your old one, the only time your loyalty will be in question is if a war is initiated between two powers in which the Iferetes Empire is one of them or is caught in the middle. In which case it will not be held against you for fighting for those you hold a higher loyalty to, but should you commit treason that will hold IC consequences. As an outsider your priorities are noted, but that does not mean treason is still allowed even if only there as a representative.​
But in the end the result is the same, force user or not, warrior or diplomat, light or dark you are accepted.​
What are the Benefits of devoting my time to this faction?
First of all, you are directly connected to its back-story and the progression of the faction, even those without the force are of importance here. And next comes you get to explore a more ancient civilization while remaining in the star wars universe. With the culture of the Infereti being very similar to feudal Japan and medieval European mixtures it allows for your characters to shape its very fabric and to bring it more into the norm, or for you to be assimilated into it as an outsider. You are a direct influence on a people that are now expanding and improving and as such are valued members societal wise, allowing for you to become important without being a noble. Even outsider warriors are held with more respect than any noble at times due to the very nature of their rank being created in remembrance of a long dead hero.
But now onto the main benefits, which will now be bulletted.
  • Bacon, This is a joke but hey, had to put it in here somewhere... maybe we can create bacon and make starwars even greater.
  • Direct influence on the course of actions and numerous roleplays involving direct contact with positions of influence or those of higher power.
  • The ability to learn the force in a place where all teachings, Jedi, Sith, Grey, Dark, or Rogue is accepted and welcomed with open arms.
  • A chance to create a truly custom empire with your own hands, from the beginning of existence till the end.
  • Outsiders of influence or of power can generally be considered nobility just as Aedan Miles is due to his influence and aid so far ICly. This will continue forth with such actions as owning further power in the empire and can be achieved by anyone, even a penniless man as long as he is smart and is influential to the Empire.
This is a relatively short list, but hey sue me. You want benefits work hard and make your way up to becoming influential, we arent communism so you shouldnt expect being paid for sitting around and doing nothing. Thank you now onto the next questions.​
If you have any questions or concerns not touched on above, Myself or my other admins, those being the writers of Aedan Miles and Djones Vile, just post below and i or another will get to your question within the day... Cameron please do not kill me if i got your character's name wrong, im tired.

[member="Listeri Dalane"]

None, that sort of thing does not run our policies like it does the Sith or Republic. We will do what is best for the people inside the Empire, no matter what racial point and as for foreign relations that is once more with anyone.

Remember, we arent run by Sith or Jedi.

Nor do I imply your being run by Jedi or Sith, I just mean, are you guys leaning more to the evil, authoritarian side, or light, democratic or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom