Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA The Hutt Lorda has come to a close

Dear Everyone on Chaos

It is your friendly neighborhood Hutt Lorda called Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb. It was fun for a while and I certainly had more pleasant experiences than any other roleplaying site that I have attempted to join. But times are changing and the motivation to roleplay the complex nature of a hutt lorda is starting to take its toll. Therefore this account will be transformed into an ooc account of sorts to make items for my new characters that I will be making when I return. I will be leaving the site until the summer time or it might be earlier than that; but it all depends on when my motivation to roleplay new characters has returned. I do apologize for any inconvenience if my character was in a roleplay underneath my sub-account of Lenora Augustina Guinevere or my master account of Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb. However; I have a rough idea about making an energy vampire if I do return to full roleplay.

Peace Out Everyone, Make sure that you look out for my return.
Signed: Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom