Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hutt Cartel

Honestly, I know the Jackels did this, so i'm jumping on the bandwagon. I wanna know what you guys all think about the Hutt Cartel?

Do we need to change anything, any notes you want me to pass on to Sempra?

[member="Xander Black"]
Well some self feedback.

Think we are too young yet for anyone to know much, but I enjoy writing with you guys :D and the overall theme and style of the sub gang setup has a lot of promise imho. Plus i've always liked the idea of a hutt faction in a starwars setting, yet never had the chance to write with one.

This guy is stalking us! I thought I saw him hiding behind that damned newspaper! :p

IC: So I (The Jackals) are helping The Hutt Cartel is active and a good source of jobs! I do love doing missions and rp with you guys!

OOC: I find that everyone that I have spoken to that is apart of the Cartel is friendly and welcome. I know for a fact that Sempra is always willing to drop everything and help out.

Overall 10/10. Love you guys!

[member="Xander Black"]

Norjung Ordo

N
[member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]

their has only been 2 factions of hutts that ever went major , the rest were dissolved, quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom