Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Huntress and the Timid

iPneeZs.png

382e70c10de83c5b6a4e5291a696db6d.png

TATOOINE // TATOOINE SURFACE, MOS EISLEY, MARKETPLACE

Armor: - Auxila Combat Suit
Weapons: - Helius BR | Xiphos Vibroblade
Interacting With: [member="The Huntress"]
UQdU2QC.png

"I'm nobody anymore. The Mandalorians took that from me, my identity, my belonging. I need to find my place, a new place to call home. Among all...all of this karking crap. Then, at least...I will know if I deserved to live."
- Illyria Syresh

An armored figure encased within a golden shine walked down a crowded avenue, their golden armor giving off an ethereal glow among those whom surrounded her. The woman's armored appearance stood out among the crowd of bounty hunters, criminals, scavengers, and moisture farmers. Their worn and weary, sand-stained appearances acting as homages to the world that they were on. Tatooine, a scum of villainy and criminal activity for centuries. From the times of the Clone Wars, to present day. Nothing changed save for the faces of those whom called such a place home, if you could call it that. Given all of the crime and all of the activity of the hutt's on this backwater world, it was a wonder anybody came here willingly.

Illyria had come here willingly, at least, that was what she told herself as she walked through the crowd, keeping her right hand close to her hips, her gloved fingers idly fingering the leather-bound handle of the Xiphos Vibroblade slung around her waist. Ever since her encounter and ambush in the Ison Corridor with the Golden Company, she had been on edge. She didn't want to be attacked again, never again. She hated it, hated the feeling of powerlessness that she had felt. Though the Scion of house Syresh hadn't been badly injured physically, the pain on her emotionally and mentally was enough to never make her want to do anything again. And yet, here she was...with enough of Khonsu's probing and enough time to talk herself up she had made herself come here.

A job, a contract needed to be done after all. She couldn't just sit idly by and feel sorry for herself, she had to, at the least, do something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom