Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunter Gathering

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
The Mandalorian's helmeted head shifted over his shoulder for the briefest of moments as Jaster Vekarr began speaking, taking only a quick glance to absorb all the information he needed. The stance, the expression and tone of voice said it all. It was beneath his helmet that Fett formed a scowl, an all too familiar when it came to the Bounty Hunter. In truth, he was tired of seeing the same bold individuals with too much bravado and no brain. They were the ones that found themselves meeting an untimely demise at the hands of an overcautious gangster, or an underestimated thug.

Fett was trapped in thought, the positives and negatives bouncing back and forth without any desirable outcome forming within him. Two had pledged their allegiance to the guild, and so it was only a matter of time in which more had as well. Yet a final thought washed over him. A trial, it couldn't be damaging. It was a statistics game that would determine his future when it came to the Guild. Did he earn more credits this quarter or last? Though were the restrictions too much for a man such as himself?

One detail prevented him from joining as of yet. It was a shame, really, so much profit lost to a man's stubbornness and independence. Perhaps afterwards the issue could be resolved, but it wasn't likely in an organisation so bound to it's rules and regulations. After all, it was what separated them from the animals.

[member="Sidon Eshe"] | [member="Formorta"] | [member="Maple Harte"] | [member="Jaster Vekarr"] | [member="Aova Nerys"] | [member="Vash Qruslu"]

Chance Bonaventure

C
Feeling that the gathering was coming to an end, Sidon waited a few more moments for other questions. When none were presented, the Guild leader clapped his gloved hands and stepped forward.

"Well, I wanted to thank you all for coming to this meeting, I appreciate the time," He said, glancing around at those present. "Even if it did cost me to get you here... but really, I hope we can deal and work together in the near future. For those still unsure, please contact me at any time for follow up or questions. Those that want to join, please see the droid and we’ll get your membership started. Everyone else, thank you for coming and hopefully we don’t clash on too many contracts."

Motioning to the droid hat was caring for the weapons, Sidon nodded.

"As promised, all weapons secured will be returned, and in the same state presented. I look forward to speaking with all of you more. Don’t be strangers to the Guild, and keep checking in with us."

And so the meeting ended. Those who were joining were given information and a tour, those that were on the fence were provided contact information, and those not interested were thanked and encouraged to keep the Guild in mind. All in all it seemed a good result, and Sidon as happy with the outcome. Plus, now he had met a portion of Hunters in the galaxy, which could only improve relations over time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom