Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hounds of Korriban or rather it's pups. (OS and it's allies Only)

The trip had been long but once his feet planted on the raspy and sandy ground of Korriban. The Cold air of the sith home world was welcomed into his lungs, he could smell the dark side in the air it was both intoxicating, yet foreboding. He took a few steps forwards from the landing ramp and was soon on a precipice overlooking the valley of the dark lords and a smile creeped along his lips.
As much as he wanted to stay and study what he could learn here he had other plans for now and his holocron could just as well teach him what he needed to learn anyways. He stepped to the very edge his toes over the edge as he looked down but extended his entire force vision around him.
What seemed to be a very disgruntled slave came up behind him and was about to run up to him to push him off before the acolyte moved out the way and then smiled even more as he heard the slave's cries as he plummeted to his death. With a winning smile towards the captain of his ship he spoke, sending a shiver down the captains spine. "Well that was a good beginning to the day don't you think? Stay here for the day I should be returning before sundown." He then said as he turned to walk along the path leading to the Korriban academy to get the beast pen master to tell him were it would be a good idea to look for his intended prize, a couple of Tuk'ata pups to train as his own little pets and guard dogs, maybe a little as an intimidation tool.
His robes fought against the cold and harsh winds of Korriban as his tattered robes moving them apart and closed every so often, his hands moved around him to try to hold his body heat inside his body rather than be ripped away by the Korriban winds.

[member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Animus Chuckled as the Slave plummeted to his death... what an idiot, did he really think someone like @T'zanith Zebron would be so easily duped ?
Animus Knew the sith from the academy, and as soon as he heard a trip to Korriban was in the works he jumped on it faster than a rebel on a Tauntaun. This place was cold, and Dry, unforgiving and Cruel... Just like the Lords who once ruled this place.
Animus walked behind T'zanith alongside the road to the old Sith Academy... how many Siths had walked these very stepped before him?... the thought filled him with intrigue... and the desire to know more.
Animus had procured a small Cargo droid to follow him around wherever he might go, if anything of interest would appear, the Droid would be his pack mule.
"I don't suppose you could Procure a guide of some sort?" Animus Said in a condescending tone "Preferably not a slave trader" Animus said with a smile, making mention to the now surely dead slave splattered in the bottom of the cliff.
@T'zanith Zebron

as Tristan or Darth revik by his fellow sith or ones below him steps onto the dark red sand planet where he had felt so much pain and those memories are still there even to this day where his mother was executed, he steps off the platform walking up the steps to the sith academy many imperial soldiers and officer bow before him revik not paying them a once of attention continuing up the long stairs seeing the filmier monuments of ancient sith lords many not as recognized as building the modern sith order as revik reaches the top step seeing many acolytes talk and socialize their training blade or war blades on their backs along with 2 sith talk near a wall right next to the academy entrench one was a pureblood sith like revik, as revik walks into the academy 2 officer bow before him has he walks into the main room it littered with sith of all races talking and moving around as he walks to the sith archives to brush up on his history and his preferred form juyo and attaru

T'zanith moved his head so he looked like he was glancing back at [member="Animus Malgus"] even though he really didn't need to, rather it was what he thought was courteous. "Well if they deny us it will be simple really, we get a map and a newly arrived acolyte below our ranking or power. If he doesn't comply I'll just beat him into submission." He said before adding the last part with a chuckle, he was no longer the emotionless and apathetic individual he was when he first arrived on Coruscant to join the one Sith.
Animus had been quite eager to come along when he asked around the temple if anyone was heading to Korriban or wanted to make the trip with him. The trip was at least not boring with him around the ship. "I do hope you realize there won't be a good chance for you to fill that droid up, let alone protect it, if even half of what I've heard of Tuk'ata is true this will be a long and tough day." He then said as they approached the academy, in his "eyes" it was quite the building to behold it was so permiated with force energy that it was like he actually had eyes as he looked over it's halls and intricate decorations that adorned it and it's halls.
"Magnificent" He whispered as he then made his way to the base of the academies steps before he turned to face Animus again. "I have to ask are you by any chance related to Darth Malgus from the old republics sith cold war?" He had to ask as this question had been on the tip of his tongue the entire ship ride over there.

[member="Darth Ravik"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

unlike most of his race revik had no bony growths or golden piercings on his face or chin and another difference from him and his respected race is revik had dreadlocks black dreadlocks that stretched down to his shoulder to upper back most purebloods hair was straight not curly which gives the option for dreads like revik possess he recalls the memories of his mother twisting and using the rip and tear tactic to make his dreads at a young age 7 or 9 his mother said it was cause his father had dreads and its a way for her remember his father and revik to have something he did revik didn't find out who his father was till around 15 when the found out he was a close relative to a know Jedi knight accurse this lead to his mother being charged for treason and was to be executed near the same academy steps he had just walked up he quickly forgets the thoughts he was thinking sitting down in the sith archives going though holocrons

Entering the Academy Animus could not help but feel the Wanderlust... This was it, the Legendary Academy of the Sith on Korriban.
Animus Chuckled at the Mention of Darth Malgus, Animus had spent some time in the Sith Library and had learned of this Sith among many others.
"No Relation." Animus said with a smile, he acted differently was more inclined to be talkative with fellow acolytes, With sith Masters, darths and Lords he was not this way, but he appreciated the time to be himself especially here. He stepped inside the Academy with a small recorder device he pointed at the Writings in the statues. With a scan the device covered the Text and beeped as to indicate the writings had been recorded.
"Malgus is a family name of naboo, when you are awarded the title of Darth your name is gone... Darth Malgus' name is lost to us, but i highly doubt he is an ancestor of the Malgus family of Naboo" the thought crept into him. The idea was not impossible, but Animus highly doubted it.

Animus Crossed his arms in thought... "You think this might give us a challenge? How hard can aquiring some pups be?" animus said in a prideful gesture. Animus knew the Acolyte with him was stronger than him, but Two Sith Acolytes working together? Unless there was a Jedi Academy around the corner, Animus did not feel very worried.

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith smiled at [member="Animus Malgus"]'s arrogance over the ease of his intended task. "You do know what a tuk'ata is right? A Single Tuka'ata can easily kill you, they are force sensitive and originally made with sith alchemy to be oversized beasts that were bred to be both fearless and relentless, where they were tasked with guarding the Sith tombs on here on Korriban. They have sharp horns, long claws and savage teeth to rend you to shreds, not to mention unusually intelligent and able to communicate with one another. Some tuk'ata that are able to survive for centuries grow to immense proportions and they can't die of old age either." He then said as he leaned against a statue at the entrance, behind him one of the child acolytes was shaking in fear as if T'zanith had just told it a scary bed time story, which in essence a tuk'ata was. "Also I'm sure I don't have to tell you how fiercely a mother can fight to protect her young do I?" He then finished, he was intent on leaving this acolyte with a little knowledge and perhaps a new force power even if it killed Animus, T'zanith wasn't going to try and kill himself to teach anything.

[member="Darth Ravik"]

Hearing T'zanith's Explanation of what exactly we were hunting be became intrigued. He jumped on his heels fast as wind.... maybe the Relics could wait... they weren't going anywhere. Hmm of all his Knowledge of the History he overlooked this Animal, Pondering the usefulness of such a creature he smirked and tagged along. "Against two Apprentices of the Sith? i don't think so." Animus remained confident and Adamant this task would not be the death of him, at least, after all he had not been stopped yet.. well there was that Duel in the Bone Temple but that did not count.
He followed @T'zanith Zebron in this now, for better or for worse. If Animus died he figured. What better place than beside the Sith Lords of old? He laughed running behind T'zanith "Wait up! don't kill them all before i get some!!!"

T'zanith would roll his eyes if he could to begin with but simply scoffed a little with a smile to [member="Animus Malgus"] as he walked into the academy. "Well first we'll need a guide and another acolyte to help us with knowledge of the planet's geography wouldn't be such a bad thing either." He then said as he gave Animus a little "follow me" hand gesture over his back. His first stop was the beast pens were there actually was a caged tuk'ata and the beast master seemed to be trying to tame it but all it did was rip the electric prod from his hands, brake it in it's jaw and then slam against the bars, bending the outwards slightly. "That is a durasteel cage... still think it'll be a piece of cake?" T'zanith said to Animus before he tapped the beast masters shoulder and was surprised that the man nearly jumped out of his skin, must have been too absorbed in his work to notice them enter.
Exchanging a few words with the beast master T'zanith was give a datapad that had the map of the surrounding area and was directed to try to look through the sith archives to look for another acolyte to help with the lay of the land, so to speak.

[member="Darth Ravik"]

Animus walked steadily behind his Acolyte Superior. Nodded as he said that we needed a guide, Animus would offer no retort.
Upon arriving at the Beast Cages Animus placed his eyes on the beast inside the Cage.
As the beast roared in defiance snapping the Cattle Prod in two growled and slammed itself against the Cages.

"This, is what we are going to face out there?.." Animus looked at the cage as the Animal looked back at him, he could sense something in the animal, the beast eyes him and growled.. Animus knew his life was thanks to that cage, or else that monster would rip him a new one.
While his companion was talking to the Beastmaster Animus Got closer to the Cage, 3 feet distance and sat down next to it eyeing the thing.
He tried to make a mental note the beast's body, it's horns, how long it's legs were, It's teeth... it's eyes...

The Beast seems equally as intrigued but less in what Anims was and more on how Animus Tasted. It's drool and Growl made Animus doubt not for a second the beast would love to have a Meal. Especially Him as a meal. Digging into his pocket pulled out a bagged leftovers from a Sarlacc Mutton and Tossed it into the cage watching how the beast devoured it yet showed no signs of not waiting to eat Animus too.

Animus Smiled, There was something about Caged Beast that made him feel identified, Raw power held back by steel bars... The Irony was not lost on him.
For a second the beast stopped Roaring and Growling and looked into Animus' Yellow Orbs as Animus looked back into the Red eyes of Death of the beast...

"We could be good friends ya know?" Animus Smiled at the monster before rising from his sitting position never breaking eye contact with the Beast.

@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith smirked a little as the beast master looked at [member="Animus Malgus"] with disbelief and then shooed the two acolytes out of the beast pens so he could work. T'zanith simply laughed a little at Animus's statement. "I'm sure you would be the best of friends before it would munch on you like a midnight snack. To really have such a beasts loyalty and to be able to trust it you have to raise it from infancy which is why I'm here to begin with." T'zanith then said with a smile to animus as he then headed to the sith archives to look for other acolytes or perhaps even teachers that would be able to help them. To be honest he liked how optimistic Animus was and he would actually hate it if he would die or be injured in their little mission.
"Animus would you mind telling me what force abilities you know? so I know what we have in our "arsenal" so to speak." He then asked as they neared the large stairs leading to the higher level of the academy which housed the archives.

[member="Darth Ravik"]

Animus rose being shooed off the by the beastmaster rose awkwardly and began following T'zanith.
Animus was embarrassed by the question because as of now he was no match for The Acolyte he followed in any regard... except maybe in a dogfight.
Scratching his head in an attempt to relieve tension off the question he said "errr... well, My Telekinesis is formidable" Animus said erecting his posture in a show of confidence. Confidence was something he was not lacking, or arrogance or Pride... for better or for worse.

He rose up the steps quickly to catch up to his Acolyte companion. Eyeing the Archives upon getting to the top he raised an Eyebrow... *Hello beautiful* he said to the mass amounts of knowledge in his mind. They were not going anywhere, the thought of these pups however began to intrigue him. He hoped The Acolyte had not noticed he did not mention anything else than Telekinesis, because that was the only rock in his back for now. That was also the reason he followed the Acolyte and would jump upon his command... Maybe he could learn a few tricks today.... Or Maybe he would die. Either way, Animus was not backing down from this. Be his end at some Tuk'ata chow or by His Acolyte Companions Lightsaber in exchange for Stupidity or some Ignorant action on Animus' part, he accepted it.

T'zanith stopped half way inside the archive and looked back at [member="Animus Malgus"] with his eyebrow raised. "Do you have any weapons then?" He asked with a disbeliving facial expression. 'He only knows telekinesis? must be new to force use then might as well teach him a thing or two then.' He thought as he gestured for Animus to take a seat on one of the chairs inside the archives. "I think I should teach you a little something before we set out to korriban itself. Now I can teach you two things but I'll only teach you one of them for now all right? first I can teach you how to use a little force lightning but at your level it would most likely be a shock, good enough to stagger and even get an enemy to back off however it won't be as damaging as pure force lightning. The second skill I could teach you is to see with the force, granted at first it'll be vague images and senses but you will see any force imbued object or force sensitive stick out like rancor on a busy street. So which one of these would you like to learn today?" He then said as he sat opposite Animus.

[member="Darth Ravik"]

Animus Sat on the other side of T'zanith and Nodded listening to him. A lesson? Animus could not deny the appeal to it. He nodded and listened to the Descriptions @T'zanith Zebron He thought about the choice before him, one was a force ability of Power, the Other was an Ability that could be used in many other ways, so he opted for the second. one.
"Force Sense? " Thinking on how He had said that the beasts of we were hunting were FOrce sensitive, and this place was full of Artefacts that were force imbued, he thought that skill the most appropriate for the Circumstance. He nodded. "Force Sense." he said Smiling glancing at his surrounding.

T'zanith smiled as he stood up. "It's force sight but your close." He pulled out a small roll of bandages and proceeded to tie it around [member="Animus Malgus"]'s head to cover his eyes. "For this lesson you won't be needing your eyes, now focus the force into your eyes and imagine opening the eyes of your spirit, corny I know but this is the easiest way to explain it. It might take you a few tries to get it right and it has to feel like you are opening your eyes but in reality you aren't opening them instead your opening your eyes in the force." T'zanith had a hard time explaining this ability to others since he was born with it and had been training it since birth while animus would be opening his eyes so to speak for the first time.
"When you are ready I want you to tell me what mark I'm creating above my hand in the force." He then said as he sat down in front of Animus and began to form the one sith mark above his hand in the force.

Animus Nodded and cleared his mind. He had no idea what exactly to do but T'zanith's explanation cleared his doubts a little.
He sat there for minutes. Focusing, and trying to determine what exactly The Acolyte wanted him to see, a sign in his hand? With the force? How could he..
He began to see the force, just like he saw it everywhere when he was training his Telekinesis with Master Ophidia. But he could not see anything yet.
Many Minutes passed, Hours. Animus Focused on his eyes.
"the eyes of your spirit... " Animus whispered.. He had begun focusing the Force on his eyes but he could still not see, he could see traces of the force and a ball of force emanating from where The Acolyte was standing but it was vague, raw, and indecipherable.
Frustration was always a well he garnered force from, a Bountiful never ending source of raw Power that he could focus. He did not want to fail his Acolyte companion and be seen as a weakling, unworthy, a failure...
He gnashed his teeth and clenched his fists. Focus damn it. He said to himself in his mind garnering all the force he could upon his shut eyes... Like two beacons.
It was then like a switch he could see... He could see!! With no eyes!? How can this be possible? He could make out T'zanith outlined with force energy.

The Books, Emanate the energy of the Force, Everywhere... The entire planet was a pulsating, vibrating entity of the force.... he could not believe it.
He could see those in the Archives, sense them as every living being withheld some energy of the force not clearly but he could see their outline, the insect on the nightstand, and the Symbol of the Sith Upon the Hand of T'zanith.

Was he Imagining the Symbol? Was it a sign of the Lords of the Sith? It was Overwhelming. Tears ran through his eyes as he let out a short sigh in disbelief. Sniffed a bit hiding the clear emotion Overwhelming him. He found words came hard right now... As if he had been blind throughout all his life and was just now beginning to see. Now he had eyes.

"Sith.." He managed to blurt out after what seemed like an Eternity since he last spoke directly to T'zanith. "The Mark of the Sith" he said again tentatively. No words could express his gratitude and amazement. Nothing Animus had ever felt could compare to the feeling of Seeing, Truly seeing. How could he had ever been so blind before?... The Force was... everywhere... Tears ran through his cheeks now, and he made not attempt to wipe them out, or to hide them. If asked to describe this moment, no words in all the Archives of the Galaxy could possibly come close.... He could see, for the first time.
@T'zanith Zebron

T'zanith was nothing but patient as this was also in small part a training for himself in the manipulation of raw force energy for the budding force skill he called force echo. The longer it took for [member="Animus Malgus"] to focus the longer T'zanith had to focus on creating the symbol out of raw force energy. Unlike most sith, T'zanith didn't rarely solely on his emotions for force use he always tried to keep a level head.
When he saw Animus was getting the hang of it he stopped and focused solely on keeping the symbol whole above his hand, and there it was his eyes opening to the force for the very first time and his emotions spiking with joy it seemed to be at the forefront.
Once Animus answered correctly he made the symbol explode and saturate the area around them with force energy making the area around them so clear that it was like his eyes were actually open. "Now you see how I see the world, however you can't use this ability in tandem with your physical eyes until you at least reach a similar level of proficiency as me." He then said as he leaned forwards and untied the makeshift blindfold from Animus's eyes and then rolled it up again and placed it into his pocket. He placed his hand over Animus's forehead and forcefully opened his force eyes to the same level as T'zanith was for a few moments before he pulled his hand back, the force sight of Animus would return to how it was, as he stood up and tapped his hand on his fellow's shoulder. "Just get used to it for now I'm going to go over the archive and ask the other acolytes around if there is anyone of them willing to be our guide."

[member="Darth Ravik"]

Animus Nodded wiping his eyes and face. Opening his physical eyes slowly as his Companion slowly paced away from him in the direction of the Other Acolyte Nose in Archives Animus said in a hushed tone but loud enough to @T'zanith Zebron To hear him as he walked off "Thank you.."
The gratitude was for more than just a teaching or an ability, but for something much more... This is how he sees things everyday? Does every Jedi and Sith see things like this? How could i possibly thank him for the gift he has brought upon me? Well... Getting him one of those Pups he wanted was a great Start Animus thought.

But he could not stand up from the chair just yet, he began collecting his thoughts and clearing his mind assimilating what he had just learned. He started to meditate in the chair, on just more than the force... On more than just the new ability he had learned, he meditated calmly and serenely, awaiting the Return of His Acolyte Companion and Recent teacher.
[member="Darth Ravik"]

T'zanith walked away from [member="Animus Malgus"] with a slight smile on his face, it was oddly fulfilling to teach others and he felt quite the appreciation for it as well. He looked around the archives for a bit spotting [member="Darth Ravik"] among the students but he then simply sighed and moved to stand on one of the tables. "Is there anyone here with knowledge of the surrounding area as well as the Tuk'ata around here?!" He yelled over the group, earning dumbfound stares in return.
Some snickered at him, while others whispered amongst themselves that he must have a death wish or something. T'zanith simply ignored them and waited for a guide to present him or herself, if one wouldn't he'd simply electrocute the lot of them until one would.

After he heard his Acolyte Brethren shout at the Crowd in the Archives Animus had collected his thoughts... he breathed easy and calmly. Slowly rising from his seat he put his cloak back on his head and mouth cloth tightly.
Slowly and pacefully as if a Sick man out of comatose he walked, the awakening from his eyes of the force had dizzied him and hurt his coordination and balance, after a few steps holding on the wall for support he steadied himself and regained his balance. Shaking his head he walked towards @T'zanith Zebron

"I guess we are on our own now" Animus Said with a laugh. Still he was confident, still he was not deterred on the challenge ahead, Still he trusted that his Acolyte... Friend... Alone would more than suffice to chop everyone on Korriban to pieces. Friend... that words crossed his mind, Friend? Was it possible? He hadn't had one of those in a long, long time... at the very least His companion was the closest anyone ever got. Animus stepped back and pondered that.
"Yeah... Friend" Animus mumbled to himself in a low voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom