Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Horde: Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

The Horde

The Hordes Mission: I could spend all day explaining to you but I'd rather show you this that basically sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=fcbazH6aE2g

Who we are: We mostly comprise of Yuuzhan Vong at the core of our military but we have mixed diversity of alien species and humans. Mostly comprising of dark siders as our commanders the Horde is meant to be a faction of diversity of culture and species. However the Yuuzhan Vong are at the center of it since the horde is lead by a Yuuzhan Vong overlord. All are welcome into the horde so long as they give up the beliefs they had and realize their place in the galaxy as an instrument of the gods to wash holy fire upon the galaxy. If the horde comes to a planet standard protocol is to accept anyone who joins, if numbers are not sufficient collection teams will be sent in before the glassing of the world and eradication of its species with nuclear and turbo laser fire.

Military: The Hordes Military is made up of Yuuzhan Vong troops and war beasts. That being said the use of other species to serve in the purification of the galaxy are also welcome to join and serve. Most dark side warriors who join are quickly promoted to leadership ranks as they prove their dedication to the horde and to the deaths of the non believers.

Goal: the goal of the horde is quite simple, we can't be bought, swayed, or influenced, our mission is to purge every last planet on this galaxy. We do not wish to rule over the galaxy, we don't want to build a mighty empire and dictate in galactic politics. We want to glass worlds and watch them as they burn, not for some riotous cause, not for the purging of heretics. We do this simply because we can and the galaxy as a whole is in need of change. It's in need of a real group of villains. One that does not hide behind the veils of good or evil, just or unjust. At the horde we simply want to watch the world burn. We want to see the skies turn red and plunge our blades into the hearts of the innocent, to boil seas and send everything back into the howling darkness of death before we are ourselves join them. To take and burn not because of some morality reason. But because we can.

Where you come in: If you have all made it this far I applaud you. Where you come in is seeing that our cause gets defended from the powers at be. Good factions will not support us not will they stand idly by as we commission the destruction of worlds and species. I ask of you to join our cause and see to it that real change is brought to this galaxy. That worlds are torn asunder and plots are changed, we don't want to be an almighty super power. We know that we will be stopped and destroyed for what we will do, I ask you again that support us and fight with us. Burn the planets of this galaxy with us and then burn with us when the dark closes in and all hope is lost. We will die as monsters, but we will have lived as gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom