Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nfnr.jpg
Declaring some upcoming big changes for the Horde.

Leadership change: After a vote, it was generally accepted that I be elected new Faction Owner of the Horde. I gratefully accept and look forward to attending to my duties.

Subfaction Additions: I declared my intention Friday to install new subfaction venues for the Horde, large groups that the Horde will be comprised of. These will be heavily expanded upon, but I'm ready to announce the titles of the subfactions. I've limited the total to 5 subfactions max.

stfi.gif

Hrosha-Gul will be our leading subfaction and largely comprised of the Yuuzhan Vong and their culture. Yuuzhan Vong caste system, ranking structure and society will apply. There's already been extensive work done on this subfaction in the faction "Hrosha-Gul", so it won't be difficult to ease work that's already been completed into the Horde's fold.

9mxb.gif

This is our Sith Order and main Force User outlet within the Horde. Based loosely on it's Expanded Universe counterpart, the Mecrosa Order will also incorporate elements from Sith Orders of the past, the Heinsnake Cult, the Matukai, and the Morgukai. Exiled by both the Sith and the Jedi, these Dark Sider extremists will mold it well with the fanatical nature of the Horde.

0d4w.gif

The Krath Cabal is based largely on the concept of the aristocratic Krath and the criminal elements of a concept like the Cabal, these forsaken nobles have left their homeland and are busy scrounging up enough cash to take back what is rightfully there. Also comprised of young nobles who use ancient Sith artifacts without thought of the consequences, the Krath Cabal basically sits opposite the Hapans. All the nobility and power, none of the good will and harmony.

Furthermore, I wish to give the Krath Cabal a very "egyptian"-esque theme.

vtf.gif

Cut and dry anti-Mandalore, this notorious group of rebellious Mandalorians have cut all ties to Mand'oa and aligned themselves with the Horde in the hopes of one day taking an army to the shores of Mandalore. Providing a backbone along with Hrosha-Gul to the military might of the Horde, Death Watch brings the ferocity and violence of the Mandalorian culture to the Horde.

Death Watch can claim it's own Mandalore, in place of the already existing Mandalore of the Mandalorian faction.

m9fj.gif

Where the Scourge goes, Death follows. Led by a vampiric coven of Dark Siders known as the Necrophages, this undead subfaction utilizes practices created by the Sith and the Dathomiri witches to create armies from corpses. Other arts, such as geonosian brain worms, are also used on enemies.

The leader of this group has traditionally been called the Wraith King, or if female, the Banshee Queen.

*Note: I was in this forum before advertising for the Hrosha-Gul, which has now merged with the Horde.

JOIN THE HORDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom