Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hopefully First One

Well, here I am again. My first LFG thread didn't quite 'blow up', so I thought I should make a new one just to... try again.

Now, I should probably include a TLDR or a basic summary of Rash's backstory and character here so you can kind of understand who he is. His story is still in a rough draft stage and not included in the bio/profile yet, so I apologize for the quality.

"He's an older, experienced, but lonely smuggler with good manners and weak self-control. He was a part of the gang of criminals called Helligkeit, but was stabbed in the back by them and left completely alone. Desperately trying to earn credits, he became a smuggler and the 'captain' of his father's old YTA-2150 light freighter, eventually joining the ORC to feel like he was a part of something bigger again and... safe. He still dreams of being the leader of a group of smugglers or criminals but doesn't quite trust anyone he comes across anymore because of his past. When he's not working he enjoys visiting cantinas and roaming around on different planets quite a lot."-

Not my best work for sure, but it'll do for now at least.

Anyways, if there's just someone out there that's interested in making a thread with me, come and hit me up with a PP.
I'll answer you for sure and we can discuss this further there.

And yes, I do know the name of this thread makes no sense. It was a typo of sorts and it's not possible to edit the names of your posts here so... don't blame me, please.

Thraxis is always looking for good and experienced Smugglers I need... Sugar transported and some planets have rules against it. That and toy guns. Pay's good, companies crap, but hey. Pay's good and that's what matters.
[member="Rash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom