Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the Holocron of Darth Ignus

Intent: To provide one of the "rewards" for my upcoming tomb-raiding thread, and the basis for a plot point that I intend to expand upon later.
Manufacturer: Darth Ignus (Ancient Sith Lord)
Model: Sith Holocron
Affiliation: Assadar Ilrast (pending thread)
Modularity: None
Material: Crystal, Durasteel
Descrption: Contains knowledge of the following:
  • The use of Sith alchemy to create Sithspawn (does not cover other aspects of alchemy)
  • The use of Force Lightning
  • The use of mind control techniques, ranging from a simple mind trick to the full domination of a sentient being
NOTE: This holocron contains a complete guide of the use of the above techniques, from their basic incarnations to their full realization. I intend to have Assadar make use of it continually as his power grows in power to make use of more and more of the knowledge and may produce several self-training threads from time to time using this item. (Just wanted to clarify that I don't intend to use this to immediately make him a Sith Lord; it grants him knowledge and not power.)

[member="Assadar Ilrast"]
RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
Starwars Chaos

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • N/A
WITH DEV THREADS
  • 10 Post development thread detailing Darth Ignus' creation of the holocron and/or transcription of knowledge into it.
SUGGESTIONS
  • Holocrons will generally require a development thread - they are both difficult to make and the information stored within them are things which can easily be obtained and potentially abused by those who find them in the future (except in the case of personal holocrons).

[member="Assadar Ilrast"]
Work in progresses are not allowed to be kept in the factory, I was waiting for a response for as to your decision on what you planned to do. This will be archived until your development thread is done, you may PM an Admin or RPJ to have it pulled back out when you are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom