Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Heist (DM to join)

TI-34

The Desperado
blade_runner_moment.jpg

Jack sat in the corner of a scummy cantina on a bad section of Coruscant, the cantina was abuzz with lowlifes and drunks and the whole joint smelled of death-sticks and cheap liquor. There was the sound of a glass clunk as a glass was tossed carelessly down onto the table. Jack was a few drinks in, helmet off, and feet kicked up onto the table beneath the dim light at his booth. He was watching the bar with weary eyes as aliens and humans alike walked in and out. It was only about mid-night, and the cantina instrumentals were starting to give him a headache. Jack spent most of his day here, and into the night. He was watching the while time as he was drinking, looking for the right people to come in.

Jack rubbed the side of his head for a moment before grabbing his drink again and bringing it up to his lips. He swigged the last dry gulp of the strong drink and tossed the glass back onto the table and leaned back, looking at the door. Sooner or later the right people would come in, someone he didn't know, so they couldn't rat him out, and someone on his level, so they wouldn't mind getting their hands dirty. Jack was looking for criminal, outlaws, and all around bad folks, he was planning to pull a heist on the Bank of Coruscant, and he needed a team. If he could assemble a group, they could walk away millionaires, and if it went wrong, they'd be lucky if they could buy tomorrows drinks. Jack thought hard on the though, security inside the bank wouldn't be bad, he'd scouted it out for a few days, a handful of guards outside, about 5 inside, no problem. The issue would be the escape... He just shook his head, the headache was coming back. He simply leaned forwards, grabbed an unopened drink on the table and popped off the cap, drinking some more of the cheap liquor.

ES-06

E

ES reached forward grabbing the handle and entering the cantina, he was in his ESU armor head to toe no blasters on him just his Echani Vibroblade on his back, he walked to the bar sitting down raising his hand at the bartender.

" I'll take 4 shots of your strongest "

ES reached up to his helmet unlatching it and taking it off his head something he did rarely but he had been having a bad time lately and he didn't care. The drinks arrived he reached out downing one after the other, his large stature and biological modifications made it difficult to get drunk. He looked around scanning the patrons for anyone who would start trouble he was looking for a fight or some conflict to release his frustrations.

[member="Mad Jack"] |

TI-34

The Desperado
Jack gulped the last of drink and slammed the drink down carelessly. He sat watching the door, contining look until a man entered. Jack smirked, this guy was big, covered in black armor with a large vibroblade on his back. He watched the man approach the bar and order a few drinks. This would be the guy, He swung his feet down to the ground and scooted over, grabbing a few bottles off the table aand walking them to a bin to through them away. He turned to the man and leaned onto the bar, looking at him.

"That's some fine armor you've got there. You a warrior? Or just a poser?

Jack smirked and raised his hand to call the tender over for another shot, he lifted it and tipped back his head, gulping in down and throwing the glass down on to the counter, he thanked the tender and turned back.

"So which one are you?"

ES-06

E
ES raised his hand waving it signaling the bartender he wanted another round as he walked to over to serve [member="Mad Jack"], at the same time the man injected himself complementing ES's armor he seemed to be probing for information, or maybe just looking for some friendly banter.

" Soldier " ES looked over towards the man this time with a more serious face, he did not feel like the fella wanted to harm ES.

" What about you, what's your occupation "

TI-34

The Desperado
"What about you, what's your occupation?"

Jack tried to hold back a smirk, he was suprised that his armor and chain-drinking hadn't given him away. "I work in the buisness of... Vigilantism?" He seemed unsure... "I'm a bad guy, but I mess up worst guys for money. Sometimes I rob and steal, sometimes I kill and collect. I can tell your smart..." Jack gave the man a threatening smile, "Don't have to worry about you telling. A man like you looks like you need a way to buy some fine beverages, am I correct?"

[member="ES-06"]

ES-06

E
ES downed his last shot he understood what the man was saying through his chatter, he was correct ES had spent a lot of his cash lately and the military did not give him enough to live comfortably these days.

" As I said, soldier but that's only part-time, I could be interested in some side jobs "

ES grabbed his helmet with his left hand, with his right he reached into his armor dropping some credits on the bar to pay for his drinks.

" I'm guessing you have somewhere more private where we can discuss things "

[member="Mad Jack"]

TI-34

The Desperado
Jack smirked and pointed his index finger at [member="ES-06"] .

"Smart Man, you are!"

Jack stood up and motioned for ES to follow. The two walked along the side of the bar to a dark corner with a back door. He and ES stepped through as it slid open and looked out into the cold, dark, rain. Jack adjusted his helmet at his side before raising the hood to his cloak. He quickly ran across the dark alley with ES behind him. The bar was back to back with the cheap hotel that Jack was staying at. They slipped in a back door and found themselves at a staircase, which they promptly ran up. They finally approached the door of the room in the dimly lit hallway and opened it. Jack stepped in, followed by ES. He walked through and placed his helmet on the bed before turning.

"I have a job for you... One which will reward handsomely shall you join me."

ES-06

E
ES followed the man outside of the building into the hotel and up the stairs to his room where they would discuss the terms further, ES sat down onto one of the hotel chairs placing his helmet next to him.

" That sounds right up my alley what kind of job murder, robbery, transporting? "

ES looked at [member="Mad Jack"] waiting for his reply to gather more details about the job, although his mind was already made up he had extra free time and a lack of credits so either way he was gonna participate.

TI-34

The Desperado
He shook his hear.

"No, nothing like that, or at least I'm not planning on murder. We are pulling a hiest." Jack turned and brushed some water of the glass of his helmet. Turning his head back, "Our target is the bank of Corouscant. What do you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom