Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Heavy Storms of Kamino

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
Darth Chekigh had visited 2 different planets to learn the location of his parents' murderer. And now, he was being led down a rabbit hole of even more planets with possible sources of important information. The first being Kamino. He learned that a certain family of Kaminoans had several ties to the crime boss the murderer worked for. There was just one problem, however. Kamino was under a lot of, let's just say "Tourism" as of late. Including, Jedi and Sith alike. Finding someone who could get him in contact with this family would be difficult, especially with all the city construction on the planet. So he headed to a Local Cantina, "Stormy Knights." The high tides of the planet, and the rain, resulted in lots of water being on the floor. So, embarrassingly, Chekigh had to roll up his dark red cape a bit.

As he entered the Cantina, he got a few stares, but ignored them and walked torwards the bar. He sat on a stool and called over the waiter.

"What ya' want, friend?" He asked.

"I want your finest Kamino Sea-Ale." He asked. Kamino Sea-Ale was a popular drink not just on Kamino, but on his home planet, Tatooine, as well. It was an alcoholic drink, that used actual filtered water from the giant ocean of Kamino. It was rare on other planets, and Chekigh noted that it was cheaper here on Kamino then on other planets.

Chekigh recieved his drink, and took a sip. 'This is horrible.' He thought. But how? Chekigh slammed his cup on the table. "I said your FINEST ale!"

The Cantina went quiet, and he realized he had probably just drawn a few nutcases to him.

udaNlYg.png
9XCaRS2.png
"I hunger, and therefore, i hunt~"

There is a presence surrounding black void chasm with watchful eyes staring all around. Silence be-weds in white noise of nothingness in maddening hum. Pools of ice unravel beneath dark lashes, quickly shut tight by the burning, sharp pains of migraine fever. Heart beat drums within her ears beneath the silence, breath weighted upon fearful stir. This pain came swiftly, and yet knew not why. Stomach churns in nausea, as she stares emptily into the void of her own reality. Intestinal burning forces yellow bile from emptied abdomen to vomit from her jowls What in the seven hells- Mind racing, effortless trying to combine two and two but could never find the answer of four. Fear lamented her shoulders. Her voice did not carry an echo trapped in a nothingness.

'You've been starved for far to long young wolf. Go forth, hunt, satisfy your ravenous hunger~'

Serpentine hiss growled in many as if several entities surrounded her body. Disillusion and hallucinations triggered further scaling her schizoid madness. Gasp hitched from dark lips, crimson eyes flashing like embers in the night as they staggered within her sockets trying to decide which way to run but -… her body did not move. Lips parted to speak yet no words were able to expel from her breath, tongue-tied and twisted.

And then...in a sudden flash reality bled back through. An audible shrill from a certain raven ringing in the air again and again as the womans eyes snapped open in alarm as she threw herself up off the chair with such speed she practically tossed herself off the side, crashing to the floor with a loud THUMP and knocking over a collection of glasses and bottles from the table beside her seat. Crashing violently onto the floor just after the new patron shouted something or another about ale.

"Mother fu-!" She cursed in frustration as the bird flapped from the hanging lights overhead and down to the table just above her. The Raven staring down at the wolf and cawing in laughter. Vanya clenched her jaw and slowly picked herself up from the filthy Cantina floor, rubbing her back and cracking it from the fall as she rolled her shoulders.

"Ohhhhhhh, what happened, what i miss?" She growled, lifting a hand and running it through that silky hair and fixing it up neatly.

"Forgive me red, this one could not resist. You were having dream again~" The Raven mused, watching as Vanya slowly picked herself up and sat back down on the edge of the bench, yawning audibly and smacking her lips audibly as a number of eyes quickly shifted to the mysterious lady in black.

"No really? Wow what a bloody revelation. No you bird brain, who the hell is hollering like a lunatic?" She replied, stretching out her arms and waking herself up as she inhaled deeply. The smell of noxious brews and foul processed meat cooking on a greasy skillet, filling her senses with horror as the Huntress grimaced and recoiled visibly in her seat. "Mmn, and who crawled in here and died? I can't close my eyes for five minutes without something just disturbing my god damn peace can i?" She complained in irritation as she rubbed her temples painfully. Standing from the seat in the far dark corner of the Cantina and taking a bit to fix herself up. Outfitted in a long black coat and fashioned handsomely in a tight corset which hugged a crimson red button up which was left abruptly open to allow her to 'breathe'.

Brushing her hair extensively and proceeding to pull her hair back into a ponytail. Tying it up with a red ribbon and brushing herself before nodding in approval. "God i still look good~" She joked with a dark chuckle. Her familiar hopping up onto her shoulder and shifting her blue gaze over to the strange man at the bar, focusing her eyes and silently telling Vanya the true cause of the disruption.

Creatures of every shape and size strewn about, enjoying hot meals and ale while chattering among themselves. However, she did notice that many of them had their gaze drawn toward her and a young lad sitting at the bar. Immediately Vanya sucked in through her teeth and made a face that silently said 'oh boy'. Her own sapphire eyes rolled into the back of her head from behind those crimson colored lenses that sat plainly over her eyes. Stepping forward rather recklessly and stumbling about like some sort of drunk as the wolf groaned audibly as if dreading existence itself.

"Hey, you, sugar lump, lemon swirl, baby cakes, sweetie pie~" She warned with a playful grin before raising a hand and attempting to lay her hands gently upon his shoulders and ever so slowly working her grip into his muscles as if to massage his shoulders. "Would you be so kind as to explain to me...why you are barking so loudly?" She cooed, the raven upon her shoulder watching around the Cantine like a hawk as Vanya giggled impishly. "Can a girl even get a little shut eye around here? Five minutes, whats all i wanted. Just fiv-"

"Miss, you've been passed out slumped in the corner for five hours." A bartender chimed, making Vanya pause and make a surprised face while quickly turning to look at the familiar upon her shoulder who looked back at her.

"You let me sit there for five hours? Really? Did i not tell you i had a meeting today?" She scolded, the plucking feathers from its wings as she replied.

'What? You looked so comfortable. And i wasn't gonna wake you up again, not after last time!' The raven cawed, making the woman seem mad for talking with a bird that never replied.

She brought her hands up from [member="Darth Chekigh"] 's shoulders and brought them to her face, pulling her skin down dramatically while tipping her head back and exhaling deeply through her nose. "You literally had one job. Oh i'm surrounded by idiots, allfathers help me~" She sobbed emotionally, bringing her fingers to her brows and scrunching them together as she shook her head in disappointment. "Buzz off, go find Tex, ask him if he is ready for the meeting before i cook you." She growled, slapping the bird off her shoulder and forcing it to shriek loudly as it flew out the Cantina and into the skies outside.

Clicking her tongue and moving on she brought her hands back down to the mans back, patting him softly as she slunk down into the seat beside him. "I withdraw my previous question, it seems i am in the wrong." She admitted, yawning a bit again and slamming her face down into the bar table loudly and groaning as the bartender looked at the man, then to her, then to the others in the Cantine before grabbing a bottle from the shelf and just setting it down between the two.

"Here, this might be more to your liking sir. And i apologize for her, she's kinda...weird." The bartender mused to the man, gesturing to the woman in black. His remark making her lift her head quickly from the table and her crystal blue eyes flaring brightly from behind her glasses.

"Who is weird?" She asked, a toothy grin spread across her lips as the lady stared at the bartender who immediately averted his gaze and went back to tending to the others. Vanya scoffed and lowered her head down onto the bar again. "Mmn, thats what i thought..."

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
Chekigh was not pleased with his drink. But the other one the bartender gave to him may just work. He had never seen this one before. A light orange color with an exotic fruit plunged inside. He took off his mask, looking away from everyone, and took a sip. He had a black buzzcut, and a scar across his left eye. He enjoyed the drink. But now he acknowledged the strange woman sitting aside him.

She had light blue eyes, an almost unnatural light blue. And black lipstick. She looked very, sinister, yet charming all at once. But her strangest aspect was the talking crow that was perched on her shoulder moments ago. The cantina was bustling with chatter once again, so he put his mask back on. "So what's with the crow?" He asked. "I never see talking animals, let alone in a cantina, on a sad stormy planet like Kamino."

This miserable little planet was always so nauseating to the woman in black. Fuzzed her senses and left her mind in a tormented daze of boredom and isolation. Cold, always wet and constantly storming just like her own home world in the colder seasons. Felt so much like home it made her sick in fact...nevertheless, she found herself visiting every so often to manage the dark web she had so carefully sown her entire life. And so here she was, a stranger out of place and out of time wandering around and causing trouble. So for now her forehead remained flat on the bar side table, attempting to distract herself with happy thoughts until her familiar returned to her with news. And speaking of familiar, it appeared that the man beside her managed to catch on to the conversation she and her familiar had. An odd scenario, considering the bird and the wolf were both mentally and spiritually connected. Commonly she was the only one who could communicate with the avian but this fellow must of been trained well enough in the force to penetrate their mental bridging.

A problem? Perhaps. Maybe if it were a different time or place. But right here? Right now? Vanya couldn't bring herself to even care in the slightest she just wanted off this little drowning rock. His question was a lovely distraction for her either way so she oh so happily obliged him with a truthful answer.

"My little partner in crime and devil on my shoulder. A soulbound familiar summoned through the ritual of black magic. Ya wan't one?" She asked, a wicked grin spreading across her lips as she chuckled boisterously and threw her head up off the table and leaned back dramatically on her bench, laying her back against the mans side while lifting an arm and draping it over her eyes as if she were going to feint. "Oh who am i kidding, of course you want one! The world is so lonely ya know. Especially for those who love to hunt~" She cooed before sliding off [member="Darth Chekigh"] and quickly planting a hand into the bar and vaulting over to the other side, shoving the bartender as she did so. Almost instantly finding herself distracted as she began pulling bottles off the shelves and tossing them behind her and back into the Cantine while sniffing furiously.

"Pardon me darling i'll be right back with you. I smell something simply delightful~" She commented, the bartender quickly correcting himself and attempting to stop her from doing any more damage. To no avail of course, the moment he grabbed her arm he found himself being pulled along with it like a heavy weight forcing his momentum back and forth. Vanya herself didn't even notice the poor lad until she finally grabbed a dark bottle with a bloody red label on the side. Her eyes lighting up in delight as she then spun around and shoved the bartender away. "What is this? Why does it smell so good?" She questioned, popping off the quark and bringing the bottle to her nose to inhale the sweet, heavenly aroma of honey and roses with a hint of fruit. "Oh now this, this is simply divine. I almost don't even wanna drink it~" She complimented, simply examining the bottle as the bartender jumped up once again, this time pumping the cold steel of a blaster and bringing it up to the side of Vanyas head.

Once again...she failed to notice, looking back at the young Sith Knight and gesturing to the bottle.

"You a wine guy?" She asked, completely distracted until suddenly the bartender spoke.

"You need to get the KARK out of here, RIGHT NOW!" He hissed, furious at her blatant disregard for the bar, the patrons, and the property within. Vanya blew a rasberry and waved him off, grabbing a glass and setting it down in front of Sith.

"Oh nonsense darling i haven't even tasted this drink yet~" She replied cheerfully while casually pouring a glass with a blaster to her head. "And put that silly thing away before ya hurt yourself. You kids and your toys today, no one ever wants to get hands on anymore. I mean blasters and such are fine i guess but where is the intimacy in that? I'd be disappointed if i thought better of you~" She teased impishly with a deep sigh of discontent.

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
"I agree, blasters are stupid, and unpredictable. I prefer explosive weapons, which deal damage, and can be remote controlled. But of course, nothing beats a lightsaber." He unsheathed his weapon of choice, with 4 spikes at the top of the hilt. Very deadly even when not activated. He pointed the top of the hilt directly at the bartender. "In one fell swoop you could be dead right now. With your attitude I wouldn't be surprised if you had a bounty on your head. So get away and I'll reconsider."

The bartender quickly bolted back into the bar, fearing for his life. "I might go see if he has a bounty later. For now, what about that familiar deal? A smart one too. I'll pay good money for that. You see I'm looking for something with lots of information and I could send a crow like that out to fetch me just what I need." He took a sip of the drink, and he immediately felt woozy.

"What kind of drink is this? It's... very...." He fell on his back, onto the floor. The lightsaber fell with him and ignited, piercing the stool he was sitting on. He was obviously passed out, and it seemed as if that bartender had indeed been planning something nasty.

The mention of explosives made Vanya visibly squirm in place as her skin crawled. "Oh nonononono, nooooooooo no no." She shook her head rapidly while gesturing with her free hand. And when he mentioned the lightsaber and pulled the hilt out and begun flashing it around towards the bartender Vanya nearly choked in disdain. "Nope, no, none of that. You already lost me sugar. Big clumsy bombs and glowing death sticks? Allfathers forgive these poor, poor children who have never known your almighty wisdom~" She begged, practically praying to the Allfathers to not look down upon her for the poor taste of others. She felt dirty even being around such a filthy gadget, quickly recoiling in the opposite direction of where it was being pointed. And when the bartender took off with his tail between his legs Vanya merely rolled her eyes and took the drink she poured for herself to calm her rattling nerves. Technology was such a silly concept to the lady in black, she found herself having allergic reactions whenever they were even brought up in conversation. Such an odd time she found herself in these days...

She cheered up slightly however at the mention of a bounty. Slamming her glass down and laughing in amusement as she gestured to herself. "Well i hate to toot my own horn but i got quite a few bounties on myself...i think uh...twelve different ones in the outer rim. Ya know, crime bosses, gangsters, blah blah blah they don't tend to like my presence so most of em got their own hits out on me. I got like..." She lifted her arms and started counting with her fingers. "Four? I think? I got in trouble with some powerful rulers and i think the Sith Empire even has four on me." She shook her head and blew out a puff of air while fanning herself. "Guess i'm just that delicious. Everyone wants a bite~" She mused with dark laughter as the man took a sip of his own drink. And when he did Vanya poured herself another glass when suddenly the poor lad collapsed back onto the floor along with his lightsaber and everything. Vanya stopped pouring and instantly peered over the bar and down at the boy.

"Uhhhh, you alright champ? To many numbers of ya? I didin't even tell you how much most of them were yet~" She questioned with a quirked brow before shrugging innocently and taking another drink. Quite comfortable with the whole situation as the sithling laid on the floor passed out. Oh it was gonna be a long, long day~

[member="Darth Chekigh"]​

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
"So, Tatooine, this is where you want us to meet. It makes sense, father, my home planet, yours too. Very nostalgic, perhaps?" There was a long pause as the masked Chekigh stared at the apparition of his father in the endless desert. This was a dream, for sure. But something felt real. Chekigh's father was a farmer before he died, not a jedi. Yet he wore the signature brown and tan robes of the jedi. "I visited our house a few days ago. It was in ruins. And I made sure to bury your bodies, as you would've wanted. This is what you wanted, right father?" He remembered when his parents said they wanted to be buried, not too far from their home. He did as requested, a flower from their farm on each grave. "This is not what I wanted, Andis. I didn't want to die like this. But that's not what I wanted to say to you. My main intention here is to just ask you, why? Why are you so vengeful? That's a dark path you're going torwards. Leaving trails of bodies behind you. That bounty hunter, Zhar-Dago, didn't have a grudge. He just did what he was asked. His contractor didn't deserve to die. Look what you've become. A monster under a mask. Don't hide your face. Take your mask off." So he did what he was asked. He removed his mask, which detached from his armor slowly. He let it drop to the ground, instantly forming lines of sand on the bottom. But this wasn't real, so he wouldn't need to clean it, thankfully. "That's not what I meant. But ok. Let me see your face, son." He looked straight at his father. His piercing yellow eyes staring straight through his father. He saw the bounty hunter that killed his father, who he now knew was named Zhar-Dago. "Look out!" He yelled. His father was shot in the back, and disappeared. Chekigh ignited his lightsaber. The red glow illuminated the sand. Chekigh noted the red glow, which wasn't normal on sand. But this was a dream. He ran torwards the bounty hunter, fighting back blaster fire, but he was hit, and wounded, he got hit over and over, slowing down each time. Then he fell into the sand. Coarse, rough, and irritating to his skin. Zhar-Dago disappeared. And the sands turned into a wet floor of a cantina.

Chekigh screamed as he sat up. The cantina goers glanced at him, but looked away. "I know who I'm looking for. Do you think you could help me?" He asked the strange woman beside him. He then saw the lightsaber, ignited, and the barstool that was pierced, and fallen onto the floor. "His name is Zhar-Dago. Have you encountered him before?" He reached for his weapon and powered it off.

The strange man from the bar just...laid there. Just rolling about and mumbling under his breath incomprehensible nonsense that forced Vanya to just stare in complete bafflement. Was he dead or dying? Probably but frankly The Wolf was far to amused to actually do anything aside from watch this unfold. So much so that she didn't even notice a number of the patrons all getting up and leaving the Cantina at once after being greeted with the sight of a crimson lightsaber flared to life on the floor carelessly. Such a childish, clumsy little device. Better left destroyed and forgotten if it were up to her but alas it was a favored weapon for...many undesirables for whatever reason.

When the place was about empty Vanya quickly got bored with the scene again and went back to pouring that delightful substance back into the glass on the table. She recoiled harshly however when [member="Darth Chekigh"] suddenly popped back up screaming like a lunatic. Her arm jerked to the side and she ended up spilling the wine all over the side of the table and knocking over her glass.

"Oh you've gotta be havin a laugh~" She cursed, just throwing her arms up in a 'whelp' gesture and just checking the bottle off to the side to smash against the wall violently. Leaving what looked to be a splatter of blood dripping down the Cantina walls. Quickly shifting her gaze back down to the now conscious bounty hunter and pointing at him accusingly. "You owe me a bottle of wine~" She growled, looking behind her at the still countless bottles of alcohol literally decorating the back of the bar before twisting back around to look at the man. Gesturing behind her dramatically as she snapped her fingers. "None of these though, these are all crap. I mean the good one~" She informed, stepping around the side of the bar and quirking a brow in intrigue when the lad explained to the old wolf that he was looking for someone. The name itself did not strike a bell with her but the idea of a potential deal being made caused a grin to spread across her death painted lips from ear to ear. Pearly whites exposed and piercing fangs gleaming in the light as the crimson lenses of her glasses reflected his gaze back at him.

"Of course i CAN help you little lamb...question is...WILL i?" She asked, tilting her head while slowly circling around the man and rolling her shoulders while resting her hands behind her back. "I could be convinced to make a few calls and cash in some favors to help you find your little query. But of course, an exchange would need to be made. Perhaps...some kind of deal?" She cooed, the mention of a deal however caused...a strange reaction as shadows danced around them and the lights flickered rapidly. And if one was observant...they might even notice that in the blink of an eye...her shadow had vanished from its host.

Tread carefully lamb. You've seemed to of ventured into the devils den~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom