Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply The Heat Is On

MOSHED-2023-4-2-19-8-25.jpg

The Heat Is On

Tavlar's, Local Tavern - Port Yaga | Open

blacksun_spacer1.png

Lifting his hand into the air, the Zeltron signaled over a server.

"I'll take a Jet Juice. No rush."

Nodding her head and offering a simple smile in return, the server made here way towards the bar. The man's seat was not too far from the bar itself, but by sitting back it provided him a view of the whole place. Never can be too safe, especially when you were a wanted criminal.

It had only been around a month and a half since his escape from that prison. News had gone around about the massive escape. Hunters were already on the move trying to capture the loose convicts. That was part of the reason he high tailed it out here to Black Sun space. His association with them provided him some safety, but not much. Port Yaga was still a fairly recent acquisition of the criminal organization. Imperials still lurked around the shipyards, and bounty hunters were starting to move in. Hell, they were all bad guys after all. Anyone that he called a friend could turn around in seconds and sell him out to the highest bidder. Guess that was the life he chose.

From the intel he had gathered, this tavern was a good place for those looking for work or travel. Both of those would be beneficial for the Zeltron. Travel would be the best though. Getting far away from any of the large governments would do him good. Heading back over to the Outer Rim might be good. Not sure what was happening out there these days. For now, he continued to scan around the seating area, hoping to find someone that could help him out. Who knows, maybe someone could use his help. It was all up to the night now.

Last edited:

Fondor_OBJ_IIII.jpg

PORT YAGA - Keys Keys
In the bottom depths of space, where the fading twilight of dying stars clung so desperately to the last vestiges of life, the very bottom-feeding filth of the galaxy dwelled; in hiding and in the open, in squalor and luxury, those struggling and thriving existed in equal parts in the dingy, decrepit diners nestled neatly into the likes of stations like Port Yaga.

"He passed through here some time ago," the grumbling voice of a Mandalorian in worn and weary battle armour spat out from along the bar, "don't waste anymore of my time."

A portly, pink-skinned Twi'lek tossed two meaty hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay. I'll collect what I have. Just..." the barkeep sighed while another provided the seemingly innocuous Zeltron his drink, "keep your blaster in your pants, try not to kill anyone. I'm not trying to scrape anyone else off the floor this week."

The Twi'lek shared a few hushed words with his colleague, disappearing into the backroom.

The T-visor glanced left, glanced right. He turned about, facing the room more so than the bar. Fett panned his gaze across until it settled onto Keys, lingering while some odd familiarity rang like a bell in his mind.

The Heat Is On

Tavlar's, Local Tavern - Port Yaga | Koda Fett Koda Fett

blacksun_spacer1.png

Offering a nod of thanks, the man accepted his drink before the server hurried back towards the bar.

Slowly the drink was brough to his lips. The tangy drink was one he had not had in some time. In the off chance one of his cellmates traded a guard for their flask, it was usually some Coreworld brew that wasn't nearly as good as the Outer Rim stuff. A fun day would be had once the Zeltron returned there. But for this bar serving Imperial cocktails, it was not that bad. No complaints from him.

Gently placing the glass back onto the table, Keys started to scan around once more. So far, the night had been quiet. Not many people passing in or out. The silence was...refreshing. Screams of pain and terror, as well as of battle and triumph, filled his nightmares. Too many restless nights. It was not until the man turned his head to the left when he saw the Mandalorian.

Keys' chest began to tighten. Could it be? No, this was a big galaxy. Just because there was a Mandalorian that donned green armor did not mean it was he was the one. Regardless, the man was now slowly getting worried. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead, dripping onto his shirt. If it was actually the hunter who he believed it to be, then his chances of making it out were slim. Sinking back into the booth's seat would do him no good. Hopefully he was wrong about all of this, still paranoid from the prison.

It was the only thing that could save him now.

Fondor_OBJ_IIII.jpg

PORT YAGA - Keys Keys
In what amounted to be a brief, almost sinister snort of air, the infamous hunter breathed in some fraction of amusement. The bead of sweat, he could see it, watching as it trickled down from on high atop the brow; a common sight, seen countless times, to look a man in his eyes right before he took what life lingered in them. Stolen from them with a cruel hand of fate, as if an abstract idea twisted up in some callous disregard for all others, more so than a man could ever be. Is this who he was, he never deigned to consider his role, yet knew that consequences that came with crossing his path.

Evidenced by the litter of bodies left in his wake, resting upon the summit of those that had not fallen but those that had their flame forcefully extinguished; snuffed out and silenced, stolen.

"I've seen your puck," the muffled voice mockingly said, allowing some silence to stir. "But you're too small-fry for my interest, and I'm occupied."

He glanced about the cantina, "I can't say the rest of these dregs can say the same."

The Heat Is On

Tavlar's, Local Tavern - Port Yaga | Koda Fett Koda Fett

blacksun_spacer1.png

The Zeltron was not too sure if it was a blessing or a curse to be noticed by the Mandalorian, yet not hunted.

Anxiously his eyes darted around the bar. This entire time he felt safe, far away from anyone that may be after him. No longer was anyone watching over him, surveying his every move. He made sure of that with his escape. But now, out here in the open galaxy, he was reminded of the way things truly were. Searching, he realized that each person here had the possibility of being a hunter. All of them trying to score a quick credit. Looking down towards his left leg, Keys unbuckled his blaster pistol from his holster, in the event something were to happen.

Spinning to face the Mandalorian once more, he spoke out with a quiet plea.

"Please, if you are not after me, then you got to help me. I can't go back to prison."

The sound of a chair being pushed back alarmed the man. A tall, slim Rodian stood up, making his way over to the Zeltron. In each hand was a vibroknife.

"Please, I'm begging you. I have credits!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom