Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Heart of the Republic (Alyesa, Vaudin)

"I think additional security measures such as biometrics, which are harder to forge." She shrugged lightly and then motioned to @Popo. "I also believe that an emergency shut down that isn't just at the Reactor would be viable, something that can be done elsewhere and overridden, should it become compromised." She pointed out on the schematics before her. It wasn't uncommon for such a thing to happen in terrorist incidents of course.

"I think, by taking this pipe here...." She motioned to a cut pipe that had an existing cap. "And moving it her, adding additional feet to reach the exterior hull, you can create that but you must understand, it needs to be heavily armored and disguised." She paused for a moment. "If a commando team discovers it and attempts to re-direct any type of explosive in there, you got trouble." She motioned towards the schematics. "Or you could have it where it's a multi-directional pipe inside the ship, to prevent such a thing from happening." She pulled up the schematics in a large scale. "That way when the emergency shut down or bleedoff is activated, these pipes kick into action and move into place."

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Multi-directional piping would be perfect. As for the exit, we can adapt," the Hutt stated with a nod. "We'll add a locked, sealed, and armored hatch or cap. Maybe even magnetically seal it, if we can. That'll keep enemies out, prevent a potential weakpoint, and because it will only open in an emergency venting situation, it's pretty much a one time use only thing. We install it, check on it occasionally for wear and tear, and more or less not worry about it."

Another rustling and more papers moved and the Hutt nodded once more. A biometric system would be perfect, along with other countermeasures.

"Biometrics would be ideal, but let's also put in automated defense systems. Recessed turrets and the like. We can activate them from within the reactor area and from the bridge. Also, your idea of another shut down point is good as well. We'll install a coded one on the bridge so that the captain can shut it down if needed in an emergency."

[member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"] [member="Vaudin Miir"]

"If you're thinking of automated turrets, I would ensure they have signature recognition, so they don't fire on these reactors." She made a motion towards the large canister looking objects. "I'd rather not have some high gymnastic creature jumping around and letting our own counter-measures be the reason why our ships blew up, ya know?" She offered [member="Popo"] a smile before flipping through some more schematics and flimsyplast. She let off a soft sigh before slumping back down in her chair. "I would also require a dual key like sequence to prevent accidental shut down or overload, you know, another soft layer of security which can be relatively overcome." She made a motion towards the command deck.

"One can never have too much soft security, so to speak."

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"That's an easy one to bypass," the Hutt stated. "The ones guarding the entrance halls and corridors use blasters. The ones guarding the room itself use stun weapons. No chance for collateral damage or shooting the reactor."

"As for the double-key thing, good idea. Two at the bridge or two at the Reactor. Use a biometric scanner with a passcode, maybe. Passcode to prep and a bio scan to deploy."

[member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"]

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
[member="Popo"] [member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"]

Vaudin sat back in his seat looked at the plans and nodded.

"Double access is good. Now what if some how one pf these jedi turn like the others." Vaudin didn't look up from his plans, "Do we have a ray shields planned or what?"

Vaudin suddenly felt like he needed a drink of the strong stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom