Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hawke Shop

So I'm going to use the term of Artist with a very liberal slant on it. In truth I can't draw to save my life. Never had the talent for it or devoting the time to learn. What I can do is alter existing things or mash stuff together.

Request Info:

If you want to make a request, below is what I can / won't do. Once you've figured your way through the nonsense I've written you can select what you want and make the request. Provide pictures and a description of what you want to do. And keep that stuff in a spoiler tag. I can also be reached on the SW: Chaos Discord chat. Names Star Lord. I find being able to talk back and forth whether voice or text easier than trying to make your dreams come true from that word soup you'll probably give me.

Color Edits: I can do things like change the color of a lightsaber. Or your Avatars eye color. These are fairly easy to do comparatively to say, editing the color of the shirt you're wearing. Tell me what you want to do with an image and I'll see if it's possible or if I want to take a whack at it.

sLraPHJ.png

This blade used to be green. Now it's red! Perfect for a Sith. Done for Cyberstrike on Discord. He's the reason actually I decided to open this shop up. Not that I told him that.

Mash Ups: Taking two or more images and merging them together. Really depends what you want done. But give me the images and detailed description of what is to be done and we can see what can be done, if it can be done, or what should be done.

If you're asking for a signature for this it can be done. I don't do text or boarders, though you can always take it to another around here who does!

RQdmLHa.png

Did this for one of my characters, Silver Fall. Background image is Nar Shaddaa. Upper layer has the opaque-ness dropped to blend it in. Actually came out beautifully in my opinion.

Alterations: I can change, add or delete fine little details to an image to fix or add something.

ibKvIJU.jpg

Original art is Mars from WH-40K.

2XYCYHA.jpg

You'll see in this image in the lower left hand corner, the shipyard has been connected together compared to the original. It's the little things that can make things so much better. This was used for my planet submission of Mechis III.

More: The above is what I know I can do, or attempt at. But if you have something else in mind; asking never hurt.

Things I Don't Do:

Original artwork
Tags / Ranks
Any kind of added text
Boarders
Whatever else I may say

Disclaimer: So I reserve the right to tell you no. To pick and choose what to do. To drop a project if I deem it to have become to difficult, time consuming or beyond my skills. Do something different than the requester has asked for if necessary. To take as much time as I need to do it. And I reserve the right to add more rules and stuff and do what I want.

Remember: I am an amateur at this. I'm doing this for free, on my free time, for the benefit of the members of Chaos. I don't want to ever have to be a jerk. But I may. And I hope you won't get mad about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom