Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Haunting of X18643Q (Silver Jedi and Allies)

Tags: Brooke Waters Brooke Waters , Domino, Ura Iolar, Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen , Subject 73 Red, Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr , Laertia Io Laertia Io

It was at that time once the dust settled and he slowly got to his feet that it slowly began to become clear. That strange as it would seem thought the footfalls seem creep ever so closely that they had not. And at that moment in time by whatever strange turn of events that too did appear trigger something else within him. Something which for the better part or lack thereof was something he felt though didn't realize himself be prepared to. For in his wandering past the vastness of space beyond most knew or he leads them to believe. Metings as such things he dare not speak of with anyone for whatever reason with the bitter memories from the past linger.

That of which forces him for that moment to try not to entertain least it leads repeat of...At which time suppress it as much he could the strange sensation that slowly flooded his sense. Far past connecting to feel residue trances of the history the place to slowly slip to something else. Which untrained as much ill-prepared he was that he had no control of what happened next. Where in from the shadows draw to him came the dark shadows alongside those of the light. As they sense in him a conduit to bridge the gap between the plane of existence between them and of those now traversing the halls..... that drew them to him ready to strike. Cause him to freeze in his tracks unable to resist the growing darkness inching to where he was. Fill the room with its malice as much it drains the very breath out the form within him of which the light thought in its weaken form from years of being lock away here battling it out with the darkness long before and since last breath left their lips.

Last edited:
Phalsi stepped into the room further, eyes wandering over the interior as she spied a stand and something...floating? She moved forward, curiosity getting the better of her as the surrounding room seemed to slowly darken around her as she stepped forward.

Laertia Io Laertia Io would feel Phalsi's presence seem to fade as the woman reached for the object in question. The room began to eminate a cold wind as her fingers touched the item.

The room surrounded her in darkness as wind began to slowly pick up throughout the temple from no where and yet everywhere. Phalsi's presence in the temple was no longer detectable, and the room began to spew shadows from its place in the side hall as shadowy tendrils began to enroach on those travelling its halls and corridors.

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Laertia Io Laertia Io

Milla gave two options for what they could do. They could either head back to camp or they could continue exploring. Honestly, he didn't want to stay here any longer than they had to, this place gave him a bad feeling, but Milla seemed more or less fine, so it was probably just another thing from his mental disorders. That's what sucked about them, he sometimes couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't, making the distinction between reality and not that much more difficult.

"Well, ah... If you know the way out, lead the way." He told her, pushing himself off of the wall to follow wherever she went.

Funny how his life was now in the hands of this small girl. She probably knew that too. Man he was hating his life right now. Especially how he had to trust a girl that constantly liked to sneak up behind him and scare the hell out of him. Fun.

Milla gave a small grin when Slip told her to lead the way. She bounced from one foot to the other for a moment, taking in the fact that she got to lead the way. The smaller teen turned back the way she came. "This way."

The hallway was dark, even with the glow stick. There was a chance that they could get separated, even if they paid attention. Taking her tail, she wrapped the end of it around Slip's wrist like a small rope. "So we don't get separated."

She lead the older teen down the hallway. Pausing every once in a while at rooms or intersections to check for the marks she had left. So far so good. Each mark indicated whether the room had been worthwhile or not, underneath where little arrows pointing towards the direction she came from.

The duo were making headway. Milla leading the way down the dark hallways. Until they reached a four way intersection. She checked the corner for her marker, only to find it missing an arrow. Well...where one had been anyway. The small indicator looked as if something had been investigating it and managed to dama it. Milla straightened up and looked down each hallway. "Ummm....this one is damaged or something. I can't read it."

Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot

Last edited:

Tags: Brooke Waters Brooke Waters , Domino, Ura Iolar, , Subject 73 Red,

It was at that time with the pull of the darkness growing stronger and hold of the light weaken with the fear mix in with inexperience deal as much handling what was happening. That before he knew it that part of him that had all but stay dormant as much untapped all this time... seem awoke. Unable holdback nor resist darkness persuasion as much he'd wanted to at first that it no sooner aid in partly letting a sliver of the darkness take shape. As if nothing else with its influence as it toys as much play with his inexperience to control it prompting as much its lead.

Given that with the deep connection to the legacy of his father it was able to pull together just enough to cloud his mind. Cause his untether connection to the far deeper vein of the living breath to trigger. Fear as much the disdain innate of the Kashi of old to aberration as much those they saw as unworthy parasite not their own. That set forth warping the mind of the seemingly harmless creatures scurrying in the dark to attack. Directed to at first to shred the markers left by Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr earlier....shred a few whiles lie in wait to attack.

Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen , Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr , Laertia Io Laertia Io

"Oh feth, why did I know that would happen?" Syd grumbled as Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen vanished, coupled with spreading Darkness through the floor and walls.

Syd had lit a fireball in her hand to drive the shadows back, which made the light glint off her catsuit and Laertia's armor.

"Wutz. Duh. Hellz." Laertia muttered.

They looked for Phalsi, but simply couldn't locate her. Syd grew tense as she felt something strange spread. It was an evil sensation trying to creep into Syd's spirit, cold yet achingly familiar. She resisted it. Refused to surrender to it.

Laertia was slashing away as dark tendrils reached out in spite of Syd's light.

"Oooookaaaayyy...time to retreat." Syd spoke, watching the change come over Laertia's body language. She could feel Laertia almost...seperate from what she is doing. Just like Nar Kreeta. Her presence was chilly. But not like the cold of the shadows surrounding them, which swallowed optimism and drove whispers into her head.

Laertia's spiritual chill was the chill of a sheet of ice over a lake. It dampened Syd's blood, allowed her to feel a contrast...something other than warmth. She craved that contrast.

The pair began retreating the way they came.

Its fascinating, feeling the change come over you upclose...that sudden chill, she thought to herself as she watched Laertia slice the dark tendrils. Syd dare not use her Pyrokinetic abilities in this place. It would damage priceless artifacts and sweet loot for dungeon crawling.

The tendrils eventually retreated back into the darkness. But it was clear they had gotten turned around at some point...now they were both lost.

She tried to feel for others, and both ran right into Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr and Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot . This startled Laertia of course, and the Black Armored Jedi took a few steps back.

"Uh...hi..." Syd said hesitantly to them. "Something bad happened to the temple. One of the younger Jedi vanished in front of us..."

Laertia stiffened, sensing Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo .

"Summwunnz elze iz heerz tooz..." Laertia said quietly, tensing. "Kloose byy..."
Syd looked at the two they had encountered.

"Are either of you injured?"

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Syd Celsius Syd Celsius Laertia Io Laertia Io Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo

Slip followed after Milla as she lead the way. He could not believe that this small girl had gotten the better of Slip by sneaking up on him, having made a system so she didn't get lost, and now she was his only way out of this dark and creepy place. Well, at least Milla seemed to be enjoying herself greatly in her being the one to lead them out, and in scaring Slip. She always seemed to find some way to scare the chit out of Slip.

Then, she wrapped her tail around Slip's wrist. "Gah!" He yelped in surprise. Well... Slip definitely wasn't expecting that. Milla told him so that it was so they wouldn't get separated. "Maybe a warning next time?" He told her.

They continued down the dark hallways, with Milla leading the way, and with Slip trailing behind her, being brought along by her tail. Slip could see the marks she had left, with Milla following them. Every so often so she would pause for a couple of seconds, then found her marks and lead them down another hall.

Then, she stopped suddenly. Since Milla stopped, Slip stopped, too. Slip watched as she looked around, looking for her marker. She apparently found it, judging by her body language. Then she stood up and looked down the hallways, and explained to Slip that it was damaged, and that she couldn't read it.

Slip groaned. "Perfect, just perfect. It was probably one of those huge rats. Their claws were very sharp and menacingly looking. I can definitely see on of those things doing this." He said.

Then, Slip could hear something. It sounded like... whispers? Definitely whispers. It was very faint, but Slip could definitely hear them. It sounded like there were multiple people, all speaking quietly and overlapping each other. Slip could hear it coming from one of the dark hallways. It sounded like it was just a little bit of ways down the hallway, but it was impossible to tell where the source was or how far away the whispers were because they were so faint. "Milla... do you hear that?" He asked her. Slip could feel... a pull to the hallway, like something was trying to grab his attention through the Force. Something was definitely trying to draw him into the hallway, but for what Slip had no clue. Only Slip would be able to hear this noise, but he was unsure if it was just another hallucination or if it was something more... real.

Then, two people burst out of a different hallway. Slip was just as startled by them as Slip and Milla were to them. Slip jumped back a bit, but was restrained by Milla's tail.

"Uh...hi... Something bad happened to the temple. One of the younger Jedi vanished in front of us..."

Slip looked at the one that spoke. "What do you mean 'vanished'? Like they ran off into the darkness? Or like they just suddenly poofed right before your eyes?" Slip asked.

Then, the other one spoke, saying that someone else was close by. "I'll take your word for it, I've felt like someone has been watching me ever since I entered this temple." Slip said.

"Are either of you injured?"

Slip shook his head. "No ma'am, I think I'm fine." He replied.

But then, suddenly, a piercing pain shot through his head. He gripped his head with his free hand. The whispers were getting louder and louder. It was starting to become almost unbearable. "My head..." Slip groaned. "I... I hear something. It sounds like whispers. Whispers... They're getting louder. Louder and louder by the second. It's getting... unbearable. I- I can't stop it!" Slip yelled out. The pain was getting worse and worse.

"It's hurting... It hurts! It isn't stopping! Why not?!" He yelled out in pain, now bringing both hands up to his head, having managed to release himself from MIlla's tail grip, and he held his head as if it was splitting in two.

"I... I can't... Not again!" He yelled out. The voices were growing louder and louder, overpowering all other noises and thoughts. It was all he could hear, all he could think, and it was just getting worse and worse.

This place... it was affecting Slip, and badly. His mind was already fractured, and this place was breaking him even more through the Force. Now, behind the voices, there was a ringing, a never ending ringing. And it just kept on getting worse and worse. Slip was this close to a full mental breakdown.

"Somebody stop it... Somebody stop it! Please!" He yelled out. Slip was now twitching and making quick, struggled movements, as if he was being held down by something.

"It won't go away!" Slip was shouting now in the complete silence, but to him it was like there was a deafening roar of voices and whispers all talking at once, talking over the sound of his own voice.

Soon, he collapsed to his knees, still holding his head. He struggled against an unknown force, yelling out in pain.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed, his voice echoing off of the halls.

The voices instantly quieted down.

Slip fell more, propping himself up with his hands and knees and breathing heavily, shuddering from the pain. The ringing was still there, but it was starting to quiet down, and the pain was starting to lower too. He could still hear the whispers, but definitely were at a more tolerable level, and he could finally hear himself think. He felt light-headed, like he had stood up too fast, and he could barely move, as his entire body felt exhausted and like it was made of jelly.

Taking a shaky breath, he said, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He apologized.

"I guess I am injured." He chuckled lightly.

Using the wall, he stood up slowly. Then, he pointed down the dark hallway from where he could hear the voices. "This is the fastest way out, the voices told me. I know that sounds crazy but... Just trust me. They don't want us here any longer than we want to be." He told them weakly.

"And I need to get out of here as soon as possible. As you just saw, this place is strong in the Force, and it is affecting me heavily. If I stay here much longer, I might completely lose my mind." He told them, using the wall as crutch to support himself, as he still felt weak.

"But first we need to find the others and get out." He said. Turning to the lady that said one of the Jedi had disappeared, he said, "Do you have any sort of idea where the Jedi went?" He asked.

He might be on the edge of complete breakdown, but he wasn't going to leave anyone in here.

He wasn't going to leave anyone behind.

Tags: Brooke Waters Brooke Waters , Domino, Ura Iolar, , Subject 73 Red,

It was at that moment caught between the oppressing influence of whatever malignant residues. From the mix of the once sordid past that had leaked as much seem into the very foundation of the place and that of his own. Had as much trap him sort of time loop fuel by the whispering voices from the void that not once let up nor only came to intensify with each passing moment. For at that time seem to take advantage of his inexperience as much the scars left from his trouble past to awaken in him that part of him that long slumber. Held back by fear as many memories of the past that intensified as time passed on with the voice. As sweet it was temptingly enticing call out to taunt him as the tendril from the darkness show him prying thru a hairline crack to the very depth of his subconscious. The presence of the other of which one particular, came both peek as much bear to take the brunt of his unfocused dark thought.

Cause him to thru voice prompting unknowingly to grab hold and drag to temples very depth as he at that time became. As much caught in the dark grips of whatever malice lurk in the shadows if but for a moment before finding the fortitude break free. He then thought partially stumbling in the dark as the strain of giving in to tap the untether connection bound him to this place. Till eventually rounding a corner he comes to slip and unknowingly runs into Syd Celsius Syd Celsius and her group.

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Syd Celsius Syd Celsius Laertia Io Laertia Io Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot

Her presence was still hidden, but the shadows that filtered through the corridors and corners of the temple seemed to play with the gathering group. Hallways quickly enveloped in shadows, entryways hidden from passing view only to appear once passed the spot. Almost as though an imp were taunting and toying with them. There and gone giggles tempted them further, an auditory sound of a young girl coming from just around a corner or at the end of a hall as they went.

The sound of bare feet against the hard floor was around them. In one direction, and then the other. A soft presence could be felt by Syd Celsius Syd Celsius briefly when the illusory effects began. As though half a mind was present, or someone was projecting remotely nearby. Traces of their presence could be felt as the group lingered, becoming slowly stronger the more they were exposed to it.

Familiar, a similar presence to the lost padawan, but marked by something foreign.

Laertia was in knots by this point. Spirits. She hated dealing with spirits.

She watched Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot lose it for a few seconds and also felt the Maybe-Presence of Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen surrounding them. The sudden appearance of Ronin Wendigo Ronin Wendigo did not help matters.

Usually at this point, Laertia would have already been prepared to rip and tear. She would have been making a beeline for the exit. The charcoal-warm presence of Syd Celsius Syd Celsius gave her somewhat more reassurance internally than she otherwise would have had. Laertia let the redhead do the talking. She was still embarrassed by her speech impediment.

She focused on Ronin, her matte black armor plating contrasting with the forest green visor that reflected Ronin's face. She shut off her Lightsaber to let him know she was no threat, as he looked incredibly distressed. "Yooz okayyz? She asked Ronin.

Meanwhile Syd got concerned about Slipknot.

(ERROR ERROR NO DATA FOUND ON RELEVANT SLIPKNOT REFERENCES)

"I have some knowledge of healing." Syd offered. "But as to the Padawan...she was there one moment, then she vanished in darkness. Yet I feel something strange everywhere..."

Laertia felt what Syd felt. The Padawan's face still disturbed her.

She also felt incredibly guilty. If Laertia hadn't realized Phalsi wasn't The Amalgam she would have almost certainly attacked.

She had come to her senses only just barely. But the question remained...where was Phalsi?

"The place she disappeared is surrounded by shadow things...we don't know what they are..." Syd added, not as emotionally stiff with others as she would have been without Laertia present.

Laertia herself watched every shadow now.

"I wuddintz advyze stayyingz heerz muuch longgur. Ifz weez goinz fer duh paddywann, we gotta startz duh serrch nowwz." Laertia said quietly, cringing at how awful she sounded speaking out loud.

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr

Tags: Brooke Waters Brooke Waters , Domino, Ura Iolar, Subject 73 Red, Laertia Io Laertia Io , Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen

Though with the presence of others creeping ever closer as he tried hard to shake the dark influence threatening to break thru the fail-safe put in place long ago. For such a possible scenario that his mental scars and burdens past guilt broke to the point, he would not be able to contain himself. From lashing out as much giving in to his darker emotion as well thought that had the potential do much harm than good. With the mix of pent up anger along with the fear intensifying as much it grew louder as the darkness latching on ever so closer. Finding as much zero into faint kink in the mental armor he'd built up all round himself much like layer scar tissue.

But then again seem by chance to turn the corner and come face to face with the glow of lit saber did little to sway but instead intensify the darkness sway. As faint whispers came as much tempt him over the dark precipice at that moment with sweet words play off his fear as much his insecurity. Memories buried deep regarding his Master fate in the hands of those she as much he'd trusted....with the glow of the lit saber wash over him. That causes him to grow ever more lost standing over the ledge as he lifted his head. Come face to face with a forest green visor that reflected ...his own reflection back at him. But thankful by chance or providence this gave him the opportunity for a momentary pause as saber glow slowly faded into the background as it was deactivated.

"Yooz okayyz?"

The voice asked as it seems help snap him out and help pull him back from the ledge as the darkness in his eyes slowly faded as did the entity hold over him. As he breathes a deep sigh of silent relief as its heavy burden slowly lifted and unable to find the words to answer back that he instead. With a slow nod indicated as he hopes it would that he was while he then slowly fell back to one knee. As his eyes slowly tried to focus and regain his composure as he reasserted himself to take back control. As in the distance with Ronin able to slowly able to rebuild back and break free of the darkness grasp that it slowly lost its ability to manifest as much affect those present. Turn Laertia Io Laertia Io then Syd Celsius Syd Celsius and her group as he slowly able to get back his feet spoke.

"....not a healer but I can help find the lost one if anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom