Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hardest Of Ores [Silver Jedi Mission]

[SIZE=12pt]Mission Name: Hard Ore[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Mission Location: Subterrel[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Mission Difficulty: Easy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Mission Objective: Mercy mission to free trapped miners in a collapsed cave and provide healing and supplies. [/SIZE]

[member="Xieza Blade"]
@To'pau Namman

On Suberrel, there was talks of miners being trapped in a cave while doing their usual work. It seemed that for one reason or another, the cave had collapsed. As he had a day free from work, Joshua wasn't going to take that lying down. Sure, freeing them and providing healing and supplies sounded like a job that was too small for a Jedi Master, but the man believed in helping any and all, no matter how small.

He had allowed the Silver Jedi to send him two other Jedi to assist, knowing they could use the experience. The dropship would drop them off on the planet, nearby the mine... Hopefully this would go smoothly. The Jedi Master stood at the door of the dropship, a brown cloak covering most of him, and a hood up covering his head and face. He hadn't said much during the trip here. He was trying to think of the best methods to get into the mine.

Xieza had been reading a book while riding in the dropship. It was quiet in the dropship, which made it perfect for reading. It was actually surprising that no one was talking or making some kind of noises. One would figure that a dropship about to land would be loud in shouts and commands, but that wasn't the case today. Their mission was to free some miners who had been trapped in a mine and cut off from the outside world. Mining sounded like a tough job that included a lot of danger. It definitely wasn't something Xieza would want to do for a living.

Xieza placed a bookmark in his book and lowered it. It felt as if it was about time for the mission to begin. The dropship was lowering somewhere, Xieza could feel it. It was time to rescue the lost and trapped miners and head home afterwards. Xieza had volunteered for this mission because he felt he needed to help out around the galaxy in some ways and this one would be a start. The dropship rumbled for a bit and then stopped. It had landed...

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

The mine... The mine... How to get into the mine? They had people driving this vehicle. Perhaps he could ask if they had demolitions? But those demolitions could also cause a serious cave-in and potentially kill the miners inside. No, they needed a much smoother way. No demolitions, no explosives. And certainly no disintegrations. The Jedi Master decided, then, that they would have to see the sealed entrance themselves before they could make a plan of action. It was the only way.

Finally, it had landed. Josh would look toward the pilot first, and nod. "Thank you" He spoke calmly. "We'll take it from here. I'll call you on my communicator when its time for us to go, once our mission is complete" He added. It was calm, yet firm. The tone of a leader. Joshua would then turn to the Padawan and nod. This was an... Interesting sort. He hadn't met this Padawan before. They hadn't even been properly introduced. They were just put on this mission together as they had both volunteered, and Josh had allowed for them to send whatever other Jedi they wished.

He remembered they were supposed to send two, but not all things work out as they say they are, he supposed. He only had one ally this trip. Hopefully, that would be enough. And hopefully, he would get to see this Padawan's skills during this mission as well. Of course, he still hoped the mission would go smoothly.

"Let's go then" He spoke toward the Padawan with a nod as he hopped off the dropship. Perhaps he should make introductions on their way to the mine...

Proper. Introductions.

[member="Xieza Blade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom