Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grey Watch Needs Undercover Officers!

Hk4buNo.jpg
In order to properly fight crime, the Grey Watch needs to be informed. As such, we need undercover officers to infiltrate the ranks of criminal organizations.
What will I be doing?
If you accept this offer, you will enter a long-term operation to ferry information about criminal organizations to the Grey Watch. You must maintain this cover at all costs; even if it means fighting your fellow officers.
Will I still be part of the Grey Watch?
Yes. Even if you must become a criminal to fight crime, you will still be considered a Grey Watch officer.
What are the advantages of taking this offer?
Besides the privilege of fighting injustice, this can provide interesting development for more spy-like characters.
What information should I gather?
Leaders of the group, rank structure, significant operations, open moves against the Grey Watch and other factions, etc.
Any more questions? Feel free to ask! If you want in, post here or PM me.

OOC Info:
I don't expect to actually gain info from this. This is to provide interesting RP, not to inconvenience other factions; the actual intel gathered will only be used in agreed upon threads with groups involved.
Felt like that needed to be said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom