Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[[The Greatest Change Project]]: NFUs

The time has come when we finally have to talk about one of the most important parts of our existence. And that's our membership.

By so far, I have not seen a single NFU in our faction and that may be for one reason. We are the Council of Sorcery. Our concept is limiting. Everything regarding our name is still on vote, yet I want to talk about how to make ourselves attractive even if we don't change our name.

So... I have been thinking, that there are several ways to make NFUs work out. First of all, we have the Mage Guild Operations. We can change it a bit and make it allow NFUs if needed. Well, yeah, that's one possible choice.

Another way would be the soldier/warrior/fighter thing: bodyguards, guards, special agents, whatever.

It would be easy to just declare that we have these things. But to make us attractive, we should work on the concepts of MGO and the army. Why not give them an unique twist?

TL;DR/Not-so-confusing-version: How to make ourselves more attractive for NFUs?

[member="Abbigail Knight"] | [member="Aiden Clairemont"] | [member="Aluk Magar"] | [member="Aronis Vilgar"] | [member="Asar Anchti"] | [member="Darth Arcis"] | [member="Darth Praelior"] | [member="Drayus Siodmak"] | [member="J0K-R"] | [member="Javir Strilla"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Morna Imura"] | [member="Namarii"] | [member="sabrina"] | [member="Særa Ayña Savan"] | [member="Sera Inkari"] | [member="Tirdarius"] | [member="Valentina Clairemont"]

sabrina

I think field agents would work well, as they would be active. So might officers, leading solders into tombs. Bodyguard I am not sure many would be interested in doing this as a primary role.

sabrina said:
I think field agents would work well, as they would be active. So might officers, leading solders into tombs. Bodyguard I am not sure many would be interested in doing this as a primary role.
Well, the bodyguard thing was more like an example. I welcome all great ideas as indeed, nearly nobody would love being only a bodyguard. :D

Thank you for your input! :)

[member="Maria Zambrano"]
I'll leave a few suggestions before I begin to prepare for my LOA:

• The Mage Guard: The Paramilitary organization sworn into service under the Council of Sorcery. They come from all walks of life and are trained through a grueling nine weeks of both combat and law enforcement doctrines. Because of their unique training, they can act as both frontline soldiers and then turn around to police the conquered worlds and maintain security for the Council of Sorcery.
  • The Arch Fleet: Working hand-in-hand with the Mage Guard, the Arch Fleet is the naval and spaceborne aspect of the military of the Council of Sorcery. Fielding vessels from major shipyards and anything they can get their hands on, they're top notch at what they do: defending the Council from domestic and foreign threats in space combat.
  • The Worlds' Coalition: The Worlds' Coalition is the political entity governing over the Council of Sorcery. Though they don't hold power over the council, they're essential in planetary operations with legislation creation and the enforcement of laws and trade regulations. The members of this organization are the equivalents of Senators, Governors, and ambassadors seen elsewhere around the galaxy.
Hope this gives a few concept ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom