Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Great Galactic Circus | Coronet City, Corellia

Header1.png

Tag: Auraya Irath-Ur

"I'm sorry, and who did you say you were again?" The CORSEC officer behind the desk asked. The Law enforcement Officer manning the front desk had now become visibly frustrated and Tycho didn't the need the force to sense that he was pushing it. He tried to calm the Officer through the force as he smiled patiently at the middle aged man.

"I'm Master Tycho Ordona with the Silver Jedi Order, and as I said before, I'm reporting a kidnap…"
"I'm sorry. Silver Jedi? Are you part of the Jedi Order?" The officer interrupted.
"No… well kind of. I'm a Jedi but with a different Order"
"So you're not a Jedi?" The officer interrupted again. His frustrated had now morphed into visible confusion.
"I am a Jedi, but not with the Galactic Alliance, but with the Silver Concord," Tycho replied, his voice starting rise as he lost his patience. The Officer smiled as if he fully understood the situation.

"Then you'll be aware that you have no jurisdiction on Corellia. So please fill out your enquiry here and we will process your request." The officer handed the glass tablet to the Jedi Master with a smug smile. Tycho turned away from the man and made his way out of the main doors onto the Coronet City streets. The little girl's face was seared into his memory. The fiery red hair and a dusting of freckles across her scarred face. She couldn't have been more than 5 years old or could have been 7. Predicting human ages had never come naturally to him. The girl was caught by the Captain of the freighter he had just arrived on. She was trying very poorly to hide unnoticed amongst the crates of supplies being loaded onto the freighter. The captain dragged the red head out by her hair as she screamed and cursed at him. The Jedi Master just stood there from the dock watching the girl being thrown onto the platform. Her green eyes locked onto his, silently begging.

"Jedi!" she begged. "Jedi please take me in… I… I can't go back. Please…" The captain interrupted her pleas by kicking her down the platform and cursing in a foreign tongue Tycho did not recognise.

"Stop!" Tycho commanded. His voice causing several bystanders to turn their attention to the Jedi Master. The captain glanced at the old man and turned back to his freighter while cursing under his breath. By the time Tycho had turned back to the girl, female Twi'lek and a male Zabrak was dragging the girl off the port onto the bustling streets of Coronet City. The two of them moved fast through the streets, even with a noncompliant girl in tow. Tycho followed them to the edge of the city. To a grass field covered in tents and portable pods, with a great big neon sign flashing "The Great Galactic Circus".

Returning back to the moment, the Jedi Master marched out of the CORSEC station and out onto the busy streets. With his back against the station's wall, he closed his eyes and reached out in the force. It was a long shot, but if the local law enforcement were heartless, maybe the local Jedi care enough to do something. He made his presence known to any lightside users in the city that he needed help.

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
It was almost like deja vu, being back in Coronet City so soon after they'd last visited. They'd gone down the Corellian Run, visited a handful of worlds along the way, and now they were heading back up toward the Core. When last they'd been here, Auraya had been little more than a former Padawan - at least in her own eyes - without any real purpose or place in the Galaxy. Since then, and the duel with Sars Sarad Sars Sarad , she'd unexpectedly gained a Master.
For once, things seemed to be on the up.
With any luck there wouldn't be another incident of them being accosted by another Force User this time around. That had been one of her concerns once they'd docked, but it had been quickly overtaken by excitement. It wasn't every day Auraya found herself on a world she was at least somewhat familiar with, and she'd somehow managed to convince Davron Feln Davron Feln into letting her explore a little by herself. She felt bad leaving him like that, she was effectively his eyes at the moment after all, but at the same time she needed to stretch her legs and see what the city had to offer. Maybe she'd find a new jacket, so that she wasn't always forced to wear the NJO emblem on her arm.
Or maybe she'd just find some good food to bring back to the ship.
What she wasn't expecting, however, was to feel a sudden tug through the Force. She wasn't well versed in much where that was concerned, for a moment she thought maybe she was coming down with something. The incessance though told her otherwise, and with enough mental probing she realized what it was. A call of sorts, or a beacon.
Despite every bone in her body urging her to go the other way, Auraya found herself just curious enough to investigate. So it was that she wandered toward the station, and found an individual hanging outside it. Everyone else was walking this way or that, but the man was waiting, exactly where the beacon was leading...
She glanced this way and that, as though trying to make sure that he was definitely the cause, and then timidly the Padawan approached.
What on Corellia did she say though? That Auraya did not know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom