Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Chaos Substance Fest

Mauda

I'm nearing my 420th Post. Know what that means?

Ohhh yeh.

My 420th Post is going to be the opening Post to a MASSIVE (Can I Say Drugs?) FEST.

It'll be non-canon and absolutely bizarre. Orex Mauda will be the host and he is welcoming Everybody and Everything, from the hunkest Droid to the Greatest Sith Lord. Everyone is welcome.

Where?

Whoever has the Largest Accomodation I suppose.

What?

Spice, Glitter, Glitterspice, Somebody said Sith Weed, Bring your own Drugs

Who?

Said it once and I'll say it again, EVERYBODY. Don't worry about what sort of Character, whether he's a priest or a Dog, it's Non-Canon, It Never Happened, We never Spoke. Darth Carnifex could be passed out in all his Glorious Regality from a pleasant Overdose of the fanciest Spice and it wouldn't change a thing.

What? II

I know I'm just going back on myself again and again but I must reiterate, this is going to be one of the weirdest, wildest adventures your character has been on. You'll be a tourist in the strangest part of your mind. Hallucinations left right and center, screaming Astromechs, Baran Do feeding a Sith a chunk of Spice. Whatever. Just go wild.

So who wants to join in? Make it Happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom