Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The granting of Amnesty

"I can in fact give you the exact location and it should be easy enough given its a world here in the core worlds. The name of the planet is Corulag and it's galactic Grid coordinates are L-9." Ereobs said as he followed after [member="Ranik Keeran"] and the team of doctors. "I know that I could do this myself but given that I must stay here on Shawken for the time being this will be a simple pick up and delivery job. I'll have called ahead and had the Planetary governor clear and ready the Sienar Advanced Research Division ready for you to enter into." He said as he observed Ranik a little.

"If you wish I can teach you a self healing force technique that might help you in the future." He said as he thought on how badly injured Ranik had been when he arrived.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Tried to breathe and relax, hearing that this was going to be the simplest job that he had ever taken, hopefully, maybe even no fighting. But then his relaxation paused... A force power, to self heal? To rely on his force sensitive side to heal... "I don't think so, it's a personal preference, really. Having to heal myself so much reminds me I'm not Invincible, and I don't want the force making me think I'm any different... Healing from nothing. There might be other things I could learn, but healing is something I'd prefer not."

Erebos nodded to [member="Ranik Keeran"] and then gestured for the doctors to begin. "Well if you get curious since this ability isn't only about healing, It's name is Curato Salva if you ever get the chance to look it up." He said before he left the room to allow the doctors to finish the repairs and replacements of ruined parts beyond repairing, but the end result would be the same as when Ranik first met Erebos.

Please give me a name of the individual I should meet. If there is no name, I'll walk in blind and just be like "Mister Erebos sent me, I am here for the plans he requires"

I expect they will be friendly? Or... is this an abandoned facility? Ghost town? Am I walking into a run down building and looking for a working computer that works? I like that....

Is there anything I should worry about? Planetary creatures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom