Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grander Experiment

Pain...

Circe voraciously devoured the contents of the ration pack in front of her, groaning as her hands grazed over the portions of her flesh that were slowly regenerating. Aynea had done... painful things to her, and she was still having significant difficulty getting over it. There were a significant amount of scars, chunks of flesh literally torn from her body - sap was oozing from every last crevice of her flesh as she cried out in pain with each bite. The pack was empty... and she reached for a new one. She wanted, needed nutrients now in order to keep herself alive.

If she only knew how Aynea was doing...

@Ayna Kottos

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea was resting in the medical bay of the ship that they boarded for Serpina. What she'd done to Circe, all due to the pheromones and chemicals emitting from the plant directly into her system, had driven her furious. Just mere minutes ago, she had 'given birth' to the plant spawn in her womb, casting it out forever and incinerating it to ashes so it would never return. For a short time, she had willed it there, but that time was over and subjected to her powerful will and unyielding scorn. Her limited control over the form of the plant made her delivery less than any real pregnancy, however it was still very taxing on her body. She had lost a sizable portion of her blood and she hadn't had a full mici-chlorian meal in days - her partner notwithstanding. Her regalia and underwear filthy, she wrapped herself in a bedsheet and made her way looking for the plant woman. Though she couldn't really feel her out - at least not yet, she had a strong intuition of where to look.
"Circe...." the foxtress shouted upon the sight of the sore Vinithi, rushing over to her and wrapping her arms gently around her body.
Upon further inspection, she realized it wasn't as bad as the woman made it appear to be. There were small bits of... unmentionable places... a bit torn and small bits of surface flesh missing from her arms and thighs, but hardly anything lethal let alone incapacitating. Aynea smiled softly, holding her tight against her plush chest while making certain to avoid pressing any of the sapping wounds.
"Oh, Circe... don't be such a baby, they're just flesh wounds..." Aynea jokingly reprimanded. Her head gently moved over to a visibly large bite in the Vinithi's thigh and her lips slowly wrapped around it. "Sorry about this... I lost a lot of blood and energy making sure this never happens again," she uttered before beginning to siphon sappy blood from the would of the Force-sensitive woman, careful to keep her canines tucked securely behind her lip.
Aynea's left hand rose to the back of her lover's head as she took a seat beside her to comfort her. "Please forgive me, babe...."
Her head leaned on the one uninjured part of Circe's arm, her eyes growing a little watery with the guilt that surged through her. Well... it wasn't all her fault, but she willingly harboured that defiling creature. Her caress slowly sped up the woman's healing process with the powers of the Force, so that the woman's pain could be eased while she recuperated.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

A soft moan elicited from Circe's lips as more of her vitality was feasted upon by the firefox of a woman. She sighed, curling up next to her lover's ample breasts as she growled, intending to reach over and get her hands on another MRE. A bag slowly moved towards her hand, but faltered, falling off the table as she sighed. "Help me... I need... That pack..." She sighed, nearly exhausted. The wounds she had suffered were not as severe as they'd seemed, but the tremendous loss of sap over the past couple of hours had drained her significantly.

"Don't cry, darling..." She carefully focused with her finger, cautiously growing it until it wiped away the years forming in Aynea's eyes. "No one can blame you for who you are and what you have to do to survive, just like no one can blame me for who I am and what I do to advance my agenda." She gave a soft kiss to the kitsune, nicking her lower lip. "You know how you always wanted a real child?"

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea smiled as the vine-like finger wiped away the water coagulating under her eyes, letting out a soft sigh of relief. For the first time in a long time, she had felt completely happy and loving in a non-sexual way. Her arm wrapped around the woman's back slid down to her hips and her other arm reached for the rations, carefully poking it open with a claw so that Circe wouldn't have to struggle herself.
"Love, you must have lost a lot of blood-err, sap. You were the one who wanted 'that belly of (mine) to be so full and ripe with all of our children'?"
Aynea smiled again, reaching her right hand out to caress the side of her lover's face and turn their eyes into her own.
"But I would love to... were it so easy."
Behind her back, she poked a small blood sampling needle into her arm and placed a vacuum tube to it. Her blood began to flow effortlessly into a nearby plastic cup which she carefully secured a matching lid onto.
"Give me a moment," she said as her embrace left Circe.
she paced to a cold storage unit, cup still eclipsed by her body, so that it would appear she was fetching something.
"Drink this, my love, packs from the med ward." she lovingly fibbed, slit pupils slowly dilating.
Her hand reached for a straw which she popped through the lid, quickly placing the opposite end in Circe's mouth so that as little outside air as possible would touch the surface of the dark red essence inside and kill the cells. A final kiss was dealt on the Vinithi's forehead as she stood again and turned.
"I'll be... right back... forgot something," the foxtress murmured as she began walking out of the room.
Before she could take ten wobbling steps down the hall, she collapsed, her world slowly fading to black as those fiery slit eyes scanned the walls and ceiling. Claw marks lined the wall as she fell. Her hand clutched the nectar-laden vial around her neck as her mind gradually drifted into the abyss.
However, her blood was rich in midi-chlorians, a height of which had not been seen for hundreds of years in some of the strongest figures known to be alive. If the plant woman could absorb nutrients and plant cells into her biomass, surely she could blood; and if she could annex Aynea's hot red blood, her healing would improve tenfold.
Just... a nap... a three day nap....

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

There was a lot that a shot of Force-rich blood and three days of recuperation and work could do for a girl.

Circe had been busy. With Aynea lying on a bed in front of her, she and an ensemble of computers had been working hard to mesh their two genetic systems. It was terribly difficult - the way to mesh plant and animal to produce a viable offspring was an enormous challenge, even moreso than the recreation of her own Vinithi form. But with the help of Sith supercomputers, she eventually found a successful combination. Now that three days had passed, she would curl up next to her vulpine lover, awaiting her awakening.

She had a present for her.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Curled in a tight ball with her tails wrapped over her face and under her head, rest Aynea in a deep, coma-like slumber. It had been just over three days since she passed out on the ship. She was happily dreaming pleasant, neutral things when her body felt something brush up on its tails. All the hairs slowly stood up in uniform, prodding her senses ever so gently. It was more than enough to wake her up. The young foxtress twisted in place as her mind slowly settled into reality.
"Nnnnnh, where am I...." the girl said, slowly lifting her body up from the sheets while her eyes still fogged from the light. "Circe..." she smiled and said when she saw her lover curled up beside her, patiently waiting.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"That's right, lover..." The plant-woman snuggled up against Aynea, attempting to gently move the tails from over her face and head. "Just relax and let Circe explain everything." Slowly, cautiously, she smiled, looking over the room as her arm stretched and sterility grabbed the small, pill-like capsule on her desk. "This contains the proper mix of DNA to give us a child. All you need to do is insert it into... Well, you know... and the shell will dissolve. Bam. The embryo will be active."

If everything went to plan, at least.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"..." Aynea looked at her partner quizzically. "Wait... but... how...?!"
The foxtress tilted her head at the alraune woman, eyeing the capsule with apathy, devoid of expression. It was almost like she had been possessed.
"Approximately zero point zero zero twenty three kilograms. Twenty three point one one four millimeters. Twenty eight point thirty three degrees celcius. Probability for successful incubation; forty three point two." she said eerily monotone.
Her hand reached out to accept it from Circe, only to set it ablaze in a furious light in the palm of her hand.
"Un... accep... table...." she uttered, simultaneously passing out from causes unknown.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Joy.

Circe went through an entire checkup of Aynea, making sure she could successfully carry a child, as well as attempting to figure out what exactly just happened to her. No signs of mind control were evident, nor were there abnormalities in her brain, which confused the Vinithi. Sighing, the reformulated the batch and tried a new form of insertion, sterilizing the exterior of the pill and keeping it at a consistent temperature as it was placed within her via sterilized instruments. Everything was sterilized cleaner and more bacteria-free than the cleanest hospital. And when the woman woke up again, she would hear the good news.

It had worked.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea awoke later that night, slowly stretching out wide, tails fanned out as well. She began rubbing her eyes clean of the fog. That is when she noticed.
"C... Circe? Are you alright?" the vixen scowled. "You look stressed, babe."
She had no recollection of what she had done or what had transpired in her sleep, though a part of her felt deeply and intuitively that she was responsible for whatever was on her lover's mind. In truth, the foxtress wasn't just a complete bimbo. She had a hidden gift, besides the hereditary fire. She was inwardly a savant, but even she did not know how or why. Occasionally, she'd get random bouts of clairvoyance and knowledge, though she was not aware of her gift nor her ability to use the power in the Force to break free from the human mold of emotion and reason.
"I don't know why, but... but I feel like you have something good to say. So please say it!" she cheerily smiled.

"I am... you destroyed my first attempt at an experiment and went full-scale robot on me before passing out." She continued to work on some of the information. "Well, the good news is, you're officially pregnant. I finally got it to work, and now, you and I are going to have a kid." She smiled, very happy at her handiwork of the greatest experiment yet. "I hope you enjoy this, darling... because there will be a lot of fun going on between us over the next three to four months. And you'll be enjoying every bit of it."

Oh, she would be. Circe would make sure of that.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"P... pregnant? Circe, are you still delusional from the sap loss? I've been asleep all day...." Aynea said, rubbing her eyes once more and letting out a big yawn.
She crept to the edge of her bed and... wait, this wasn't her bed.
"Woah! Circe, how did I end up in this bed? Last I remember, I was curled up beside you and... ooooooooops."
Aynea smiled, scratching the back of her head as a gesture of stupidity.
"Circe, my love... what did I do? No.... What did you do?" the foxtress said, leaping out of bed and bumrushing Circe with a big bear hug and a wide - albiet confused - smile.
She had no clue what was going on but the thought of a child with her lover seemed to make her forget everything and filled her with only cheer.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"You went into a trance on me when I tried to impregnate you with an experiment that took me three days to formulate. The current one I successfully inseminated you with was superior to it. You came to this bed - rather, I brought you to this bed - after you passed out. You sounded like a machine when you lit my experiment on fire. It was... surreal. But now, everything's good. Perhaps you and I should sit back, relax, and snuggle."

Circe kissed her foxy lover, smiling as she embraced the furry folds of her ears. "You're so soft..."

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea jumped up on Circe, spreading her legs over the woman's own and pressing her chest on the other's. Her arms wrapped lovingly around the woman. She purred and melted into Circe as she rubbed her ears.
"Mmmm... I'm so sorry, love. So how did you do it?" the peachy vixen asked her newly paternal lover.
The true scope of the situation only settled in slowly, leaving Aynea more and more warm, fuzzy and giddy.
"Wow. I'm gonna be a mommy. It feels like it's so soon... but I'm happy it is with you."
The foxtress lifted her head from her mate's chest and smiled warmly, giving Circe a slow, intimate kiss.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Carefully, Circe's lips pressed against the fox-woman's own, her hands running through the fuzz of the delicious kitsune. "Aynea... I've been waiting for this for so long." She smiled, enjoying the wonderful presence of her firefox darling in her arms. "You know... Maybe the two of us should go and, you know... Relax. You always do keep me warm."

So true, so true...

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Relax.... 'relax?,' you want to relax?! Circe, my love, won't that be... ya know... dangerous for the new embryo? It probably hasn't even attached yet." Aynea teased, frowning playfully. Her eyes glowed with the intense fire of her passion, but it was a feeling of love and comfort rather than lust and desire. "Maybe some other time, nyah."
Aynea reached over Circe for a nearby datapad which belonged to her. It had all of her files already on sync. She wanted to know more about the thing she had just been implanted with. It was different, there was no denying that; but as a mother, she naturally yearned to know what her child would be like. Regardless, she would love ti either way. She began mumbling to herself while sitting backwards on Circe's lap, all while she thumbed through the different files and segments of data.
"Hmm.... A cross-species between the Rufie and... ooh, the 'Vinithi' it seems. Sounds neat. Predicted range of skin tones.... Hair tones.... Genetic traits carried over between both species.... Ah, how adorable! Flower tails!" She turned to Circe again, dropping the pad on her own lap. "You know; I won't lie, I want you bad. But we just can't risk our child, you know? Mmh, I love you so much, Circe."
Her forehead rested against her Vinithi lover's own.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom