Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Golden Covenant - Imperials, Sith, and More!

N23CMLs.gif

ZLtI30N.png

Arising from the turmoil following the Triumvirate of Warlords era, the Golden Covenant was formed from a massive power vacuum within the Sith Empire, disintegration of many old imperial systems, and in direct response to the utter lack of culture and dignity that had once belonged to the Ancient Sith and Galactic Empire. While many of the Sith Leadership turned their backs on Non-Force Users, Dark Jedi, Mandalorians, Aliens, and Sith tired of infighting, the Golden Covenant made the daring move to embrace all of the peoples within the Sith Empire. In doing so, the Golden Covenant arose as an opposing force to the existing Sith paradigm.

The Golden Covenant exercises its power through its political, religious, cultural, and economic influence. It has begun assisting in the revitalization of the Imperial Senate, aiming to provide the body with legitimacy. It has also taken on the role of a banking organization where the now defunct Imperial Banking Clan once stood. Golden Covenant is a pure meritocracy that demands excellence, pride, dignity, and security for itself and those that fall under its banner. It refutes abject tyranny and the sterility of lock-step order in favor of domination through superiority, glory, and duty to the Sith Empire.

The Covenant is a promise. It is a pact between the Sith Lords and the people of the Empire. The Empire will restore its culture, solidify its values, and spread its borders once more across the galaxy.

Last edited:
The birth of a new faction among the Sith! Nwul is directly challenging Empyrean and building up the Sith Empire into something stronger!

We aim to bring about a new golden age for the Empire and restore Imperialist Values. I will be setting up the Minor Faction Page soon after we get enough interest.

Here's the link to the Minor Faction Page:

Last edited:
Very intrigued.
Openly challenging Empyrean? Consider me intrigued, since he placed a bounty on my head for daring to speak my mind openly.

You're welcome to join! I've been working on getting worlds made available for governorship, we'll finally get some politics back in here. Tell your Imperial friends that a big part of this is going to be a Meritocracy. NFU and FU will have equal standing as far as pursuing positions of authority. Earn. It.

I've also got a special treat. Fresh art for you all to check out:

xfIgBzR.png

hKHJoIV.png

The GOLDEN Covenant? I like gold, where do I sign up? XD
I would be more willing to join. Count me in!
You can sign up here!

The more members we have in the official listing the better!

You can also join us on discord, the link is in the Opener to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom