Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Glacial Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

G L A C I A L
H E A R T
3434280692.jpg

"I beheld the tempest before me. I fought against it with all my might. And I lost."
- Unknown

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an exotic weapon for future roleplay.
  • Image Source: x
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Trace Rifle
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Cryogenic Prothium Gas
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Extremely High
  • Stopping Power: Average
  • Recoil: Very Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Stygium focusing crystal creates a high-power concentrated energy beam.
  • The damage of the beam in
  • Miniaturized carbon-freezing chamber pumps liquid carbon through galven circuits.
  • Cryogenic process creates an ultra-cold laser beam.
  • Cooling vents release excess congelation.
  • Liquid ethylene glycol coating to prevent freezing.
  • Enhanced grip pattern-weave for decreased recoil.
  • Additional cryogenic gas power cells in weapon stock.
  • Glowrod attachment at the bottom of the barrel.
STRENGTHS
  • Coldheart: The Glacial Heart utilizes cryogenic freezing technology to create a cold-infused concentrated energy beam. By the nature of its temperature, the Glacial Heart is abe freeze and shatter targets after heavy damage has been inflicted. In addition to that, the colder a target and the environment around it is, the more damage the Glacial Heart does; this means that damage done to a target can increase exponentially over time.
  • Increased Stability: The long-range and very low recoil of the fusion rifle affords the Glacial Heart increased stability and accuracy at long ranges.
  • High-Worth: The uniqueness of the weapon and its rare function makes the Glacial Heart an extremely precious weapon to have.
WEAKNESSES
  • Large Size: The large size and weight of the weapon makes it not ideal for enclosed spaces and difficult to conceal.
  • Damage over Time: The Glacial Heart needs to be focused on a target for at least several seconds to deal out any crippling damage, especially against highly-armored targets.
DESCRIPTION
The winter does not kill quickly -- it is not a sword through the chest or a blast through the skull. It slowly creeps towards you, on you, over you. Inch by inch, your body becomes frozen. At first, it is a slight cold, a tingling in your fingers. But soon your entire body is caked with frost and ice, and by then the winter has claimed you. For while the winter may be a slow killer, it is not an enemy that is easily dissuaded. It cannot be stopped, it will not be stopped. Fight against the winter, and you will discover the limits of your power.

The Glacial Heart is one of the famous cryogenic weapons made on Rhen Var by Clan Kyron, an experimental trace rifle that took what was already a deadly and destructive weapon and furthered its power even more. The trace rifle uses stolen Jedi technology to create a compressed beam of energy, able to deal with a large amount of damage over time. What makes the Glacial Heart unique, however, is that it is a cryogenic weapon; it kills through extreme cold versus extreme heat. On top of that, the trace rifle deals exponentially more damage in colder environments and on colder targets. This works as a base buff on colder worlds and areas, but also exponentially increases the damage over time as the weapon is focused on a single target.

Wield the winter. Make it your ally, not your enemy. Weaponize the cold, and you shall become unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom