Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gift Bearer (Aedan, Mandalorians)

Okyaab IV

Their new home was one for artisans and farmers. This was a world meant for her and Ordo, it appealed to her love of the arts given to her by her Alderaan heritage, and it appealed to the farmer in Ordo. Ordo had been acting rather odd looking out the windows, and calling down to find out if any ships had landed.

She peered at him it was almost like watching an expectant father pace waiting for birth of the baby. Rianna smiled and shook her head, and then went about putting away the food stores. They needed not only enough for themselves but for their clan members, anyone could come to them and shop through their food stores. They both understood not everyone was dong as well as they were.

But there was darkness on the horizon Rianna had seen it, this peace would not last.

Aedan
@Mandalorians

Aedan Miles sat in the cockpit of his fighter days after his adventure on a derelict vessel. He had retrieved what he had been asked to luckily it had gone mostly unhindered. He looked down at the planet below him and a smile crossed his lips he was finally returning to what was now his home. In orbit rested the ships of his fleet shuttles ferrying back and forth with supplies while on the ground his ranch style home held most of the members of Clan Akaata which now was a sub clan of Clan Ordo. Turning away from the entry vector to his own home and heading towards where [member="Rianna Ordo"] and Ordo lived he had a job to finish.

As he flew into the atmosphere the young man slowed his ship slightly giving it a quick spin as he neared the planet's surface. As he finally broke into the atmosphere he spun the fighter feeling the familiar pull of gravity as he streamed down towards the planet's surface swiftly. Pulling up at the last second he skimmed just above the trees and grinned as he killed speed and kicked in repolsur lifts in a field near the Ordo's home.

As his fighter landed Aedan didn't wait to shut it down knowing that R8 would do that on his own. Vaulting out of the fighter pack in hand the young man jogged towards the Ordo's abode a grin on his face. As he neared their home he slowed down to a walk finally coming to a stop as he knocked on the door slightly out of breath.

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Ordo"]

The knock had not completely caught her off guard she had sensed someone coming but not danger. She laughed as she neared the door, she pulled it open to reveal herself to the young man standing before here.

He was very familiar, his face. Oh yess. "Hello Aedan welcome, won't you come in?" Rianna's expression changed there was an energy about him he had something with him that she had not felt in some time, it pulsed with life.

She held up her hand for a moment, "sit down" she said her voice quite detached as she felt the power, but how would Aedan come by one, and was it really one or was it something else?

Aedan walks in and then moves to sit down carefully placing the bag he carried on his lap a bright smile on his face as he gestured. "Mrs. Ordo please sit I actually come with a gift that the Field Marshal asked me to retrieve sense I was headed that way." When she sat he would hold out the bag that contained the Healing Fire Crystal. He offered her a smile his eyes tired as his weariness finally caught up with him he had not slept sense he had left Okyaab VI almost four days ago. [member="Rianna Ordo"]

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Ordo"]

"Really Ordo asked you to go and get this" Rianna looked again at the bag, slowly she sat down across from Aedan. As the bag was held out towards her she reached, again she could feel the ripples within the force.

"Oh my Aedan" She gently held the bag, "do I dare look inside?"

What had Ordo gotten her now, he had given her so much already.

Aedan laughed a bit as he gestured to the bag and stretched looking around as he nodded. "Yes you should look in it. I believe you already know what it is but I figured you would like to make sure." He leaned back tiredly stretching and twisting as he waited for her to look into the small bag. [member="Rianna Ordo"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Rianna smiled yes she could feel it, the bag was not that small a healing crystal could fill ones arms depending on its size. She looked inside and there glowing in the darkness the crystal she had spent months looking for, all being handed to her.

She could almost cry, "Oh Aedan, where did you find this?" She had to know the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom