Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gathering [open]

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Gajjulla looked down upon the people he had invited here, his 4 gamorean guards surrounded him and his translator droid was to the side, he had invited these people for a reason and he would hate to keep them waiting, he signaled to the band to stop playing and he slithered to the podium.

"Achute, my pee kasa Gajjulla" he began "chobaso boll bunko"
The translator droid stepped in
"Gajjulla the Hutt welcomes you all to his palace to mourn the death of his mother and celebrate his inheritance, may you all enjoy yourself"

Garjulla looked at the droid like he was extremely annoyed with it finishing his sentence. "Panwa" he yelled which obviously meant the party had begun.

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
A few guests came up to talk to Gajjulla, none were very fluent in huttese, but still he spoke to them, at leader it gave his translator droid some work to do, a bounty Hunter came to him trying to get a few contracts but Gajjulla merely bellowed "ovv gee do" and smacked the hunter away with a flick of his hand. He looked down to the party below clapped his hands and said "koose jah gocola Nenoleeya" and his translator droid equally bellowed "bring the wine out!"

Talk of a new hutt Aela's attention enough to want to visit. Sure it was a party celebrating his mother's death, typical in hutts, but still there was enough opportunity to be had in meeting with him. He was probably in league with the Black Suns, but if not he should be. It was where most of the hutts were these days anyway, what with the cartel falling under the sun's order. If nothing else from the experince at least there was the free food, drink, and company.

Wearing a simple jumpsuit with her two blasters handy Aela walked up towards where @Gajjulla the Hutt sat. Before his protocol droid could say anything Aela spoke to the hutt, speaking in fluent huttese. <Nice to meet you, Gajjulla. I'm Aela Kellov. Hunter and mercenary for the Black Suns. Though I'd come by and make a decent acquaintance with you. Not that I'm about to ask for any bounties right off the bat like the last guy.>

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]

Preliat was a man of opportunity, and a good one at that. He was an accomplished Merc already, and had established a reputation for effectiveness from his hockey days, to his recent ventures in Bounty Hunting and fighting all over. Hutts were a good way to get an in, a plethora of jobs and contacts. So Preliat wanted to make his presence known. Preliat carried with him the game puck from one of his earlier games where he was made MVP. He hoped that the young Hutt was a fan of Null-Hockey, as most in Hutt space liked the violent and competitive sport.

Preliat was oddly quiet, letting his presence and the armor do the talking.

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]@Aela Kellov

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
A woman, probably a bounty hunter approached him, she announced herself as a bounty hunter but didn't want any work, Gajjulla chuckled "Achuta bounty hunter" he began "soong do grancha tah charkee chuba" the translator droid kicked in "Gajjulla the Hutt finds great pleasure in meeting you" the droid looked at @Aela Kellov, but all of a sudden Garjulla's advisor pointed to @[member="Preliat Mantis"] he had no time to talk to him but Gajjulla sent a nod his way to show that he acknowledged his presence.

Preliat stood still, and then returned the nod. He went about the party, seeking to observe rather than to intrude on the Hutts' conversation. A true man of manners, Preliat waited until the Hutt had finished his business with the woman. She was trying too hard, and he smiled beneath his helmet, and bounced the puck in his hands, before throwing it into the air and catching it, waiting.

A Hutt acknowledging you, and even nodding at you was a very good sign, in his opinion.

Waiting.

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]@Aela Kellov

"Thanks." she said in English before stepping aside to let the other guy talk. After he was done his business, maybe even get some of it on her own, she wanted to talk with the Hutt about meeting with the Vigo of the Suns, seeing as how he was now in power and the Vigo should know of every Hutt who was going to be within his territory now.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @Gajjulla the Hutt

Preliat walked forward, and stared at the Hutt for a moment. The Droid was ready to translate for him, but a flat palm and a wave of his hand made the droid fall silent. Preliat placed the puck on a servant droid's tray, and pushed it forward to the Hutt. He stared at him for a moment, then spoke.

<My name is Preliat Mantis. I am truly sorry for your mother's death, and I wish to offer my condolences.>

He stared at him for a while, before turning to the girl. He was definitely more experienced than her, and had a bit more of an air of professionalism than she did. Maybe it was the armor, maybe it was actually having those things.

@Aela Kellov@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
The women stepped down saying thank you in English, Gajjulla had a basic knowledge of English, he just lacked the proper tounge to speak it, the armored Mandalorion threw a Null-Hockey puck, Gajjulla waited for him to come up, he was very interested in this man.

@[member="Aela Kellov "]@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
[Last post was meant to be before #8]
<"your condolences are accepted"> Gajjulla said, this man had an air of professionally surrounding him, unlike the women (@Aela Kellov) <"do you come here to talk buisness?"> Garjulla asked, he preferred to get straight to the point rather than gossip.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Preliat walked forward, and took a seat, ushering out an important looking companion of the Hutt. He crossed his legs and leaned backwards, leaning his head on his hands. He turned his eyes to the Hutt, and spoke from behind his helmet.

<I'm assuming you're a fan of Null-Hockey then, my lord?">Preliat said, his eyes glancing back down to the party and it's goings-on.

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
<"ahhh Null-Hockey, dangerous sport"> Gajjulla said looking to the man <"I am going to guess you play?"> he inquired, if this man was looking for a sponsorship Gajjulla would have to see him play first, the women seemed to stay incredibly close to the podium, like she had unfinished buisness.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @Aela Kellov

<"I played, now...now I make bigger plays. I figured you'd like the game puck from one of my more violent beatdowns, as a token of my appreciation of any...business that was to come my way. Surely, a Mandalorian in your employment and service would be beneficial to both of us, wouldn't it be, my lord?">

Preliat spoke perfect Huttese, a language that came in handy, being one of the greater languages in the galaxy. He also spoke Mando'a and Basic, as that much was obvious. He rubbed his crushgaunted fingertips together on a single hand, the other hand always resting on his thigh, right above one of his blasters. He was always ready for a fight or to draw it, always.

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
<"Thank you Mandalorian, and before we make business I shall quite like to know who you are"> Gajjulla replied, some Mandolorians were better than others.

<"Preliat Mantis, a pleasure my lord.">Preliat said, his eyes drifting back to the Hutt lord. Hutts were known for many things, and appeasement was one of them. He looked forward to the chances and money that was to be earned from the Hutt.

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
<"hmmmmm, a bounty hunter you may be of use"> what was not known was that Gajjulla and some other hutts needed some bounty hunters for the secret Hutt Cartel, which they planned on revealing to the galaxy soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom