Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Garden of Eden...

THE GARDEN OF EDEN
Survey Mission Delta 5, Eden Primus System
Sarah woke up tiredly, and proceeded to crash her forehead against the top of her bunk. Wincing, she rubbed it as she sat up, and looked around her. The cabin was empty apart from herself, and Lyndia, her fellow scientist and best friend. "We should be finished refuelling any minute now, Sarah. Go back to sleep". Sarah groggily remembered that she was on a survey shuttle, hitching a lift to the nearest settlement with Lyndia. It was lucky they had found this shuttle, she remembered. 5 minutes later and they would have been left at the spaceport. Taking her friend's advice, she got back into her bunk, and waited for the jump to light speed. But it never came. "ZZZ...This is your Captain speaking...We have a minor technical fault...stay calm, and we'll be ready to jump soon....ZZZ" Sarah sat upright rapidly, and banged her head agin while doing so. "Feth", she muttered, "Now we're going to be late after all". Still, even with her thoughts swirling in anger and disappointment, she manged to fall asleep again...​
5 hours later​
Sarah woke up agin, for the 2nd time, and saw that Lyndia was gone. She hurriedly dressed, and went out to look for her. After a short period of searching, she found her on the bridge, talking to the Captain. "...look, a manfulctioning engine and a suicdial autopilot is not a minor technical hitch! We need to...Oh...Hiya Sarah". Sarah quickly took in what her friend was saying, and was about to ask the Captain herself, when the ship began to lurch to the side. The two pilots began to shout out panickedly, "Sir! The engine's have exploded! Our orbit is declining rapidly from the blast! ETA until atmospheric entry...30 seconds!" Sarah ran to the nearest chair, fear showing in her eyes. There were 50 people on this ship, 20 crew and 30 passengers. Would any of them survive a crash landing? She realised she really didn't want to find out. "10 seconds!" She closed her eyes, thinking of her long dead parents, and wondering if she was about to join them. Suddenly, the world turned red, even with her eyes closed, and she felt herself being thrown out of the chair. She slammed into the roof, and everything went black...​

When Sarah opened her eyes again, a strange landscape surrounded her - A luxurious grassland with a light green sky overhead. She remembered the ship going down, and wondered if she was dead. "Am I dead?", she shouted at the sky. "No, but keep making noise like that and you will be.", a soft voice whispered behind her. She span around, and saw a young man in a charred uniform. He was standing in front of a huge crater with bits of metal and fire in it. She gasped, and whispered back "Did...anyone else..""Yes, yes. About 20 of us are fine, though I fear I am the only crew member. The others are just over here", he replied, pointing to a inflatable tent 300m away. Together, they walked over, and entered the cramped dwelling. It was a ragged group of people that she saw, many badly burnt. "Welcome Sarah, to Hell Eden"...
[member="Anaki Sann"]​
[member="Nawago"]​
[member="Lyth Meran"]​
[member="Cathbodua"]​
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]​
[member="Jalek Arkada"]​
[member="Jax Ordo"]​

Jax Ordo was flying his starship around for recreational purposes. He had recently purchased a new autopilot. He turned it on and just took in the view of the planets and the stars. Seeing the stars, he came to realize he didn't really have any idea where he was. He suddenly saw something out of the corner of his eye. He saw a ship, coming out of lightspeed. Once he got a full view of it, he realized he was done for. It was a pirate ship. He flipped off the autopilot and sat up in his chair. He cycled through his options, he could submit, and give them everything he had or he could shoot at them. He turned on communication and contacted them. "I will be submitting, you can take everything I have". He turned off his com, and flew to their ship. Once he had docked, he stood up and prepared himself.

They came in, three of them. They shoved him out of the starship, and took him to their leader. "You will be dropped off on the nearest planet. What is it called? Oh ya, Hell Eden" He lowered the starship and landed on the green planet. Jax was shoved out of the ship, onto the lush grass. "Goodbye!", the captain shouted.

And so Jax Ordo was left on Hell Eden with nothing but his clothes, and his hidden sniper rifle, blaster pistols, and knives.

TC-91

The BFG (Until Angered)
The wampa's vision returned to him, along with new scenery. He was in what looked like a tent along with various other people who looked to be in terrible condition. Nawago looked down at himself, noticing that he didn't differ too much. Along his body were bandages and patches of burned off fur. Sitting down next to him was a man wearing medical gear who appeared to be reading a datapad. Trying to shift his arm to alert the doctor, a surge of pain shot through his body, causing a grimace to form on his face. The odd part about all of this was that he had no recollection of how he came to be on the planet. The last thing he remembered was entering a shuttle, but even that memory was blurry to him. Gathering the energy he had, Nawago managed to force out a small sentence. "H-How.. Where am I?" The doctor looked back with a shocked expression before setting down his datapad to talk.

"A wampa that can speak basic? Well, I guess it'll make explaining things a bit easier. You and I both were passengers aboard a survey shuttle, driven by a careless captain who decided that a broken engine was suitable for the ship. We had to crash land down here on Hell Eden. You hit your head pretty hard and from that confused look on your face, I can assume that you may experiencing a bit of memory loss. Your wounds should sting for a bit, so just rest for now." With that, the doctor went back to reading his datapad. Nawago scanned the tent, noticing all of the depressed looks of all the people, many of them trying to lay down to recover. Following the doctor's orders would've been the smart thing to do, so he shut his eyes to try to go back to sleep. Hopefully they would be able to get back home.

[member="Sarah Valienca"] | [member="Jax Ordo"] | [member="Anaki Sann"] | [member="Lyth Meran"] | [member="Cathbodua"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Jalek Arkada"]

Anaki was supposed to be back up on a cake walk. there she was eating a melt in the naffy when it happened.
she felt naked without her armor bit when she looked like this.
d1f3463bb987f5f8db19d7a6b50f4bbe.jpg

she was fine at least she had her saber spear if nothing else.
first thing was find survivours then her gear.

Sarah sat down as the crew member turned to face the rest of the survivors. "Well...we survived. For now. Unfortunately, we are stranded on Hell Eden, one of the most dangerous planets in the galaxy. Nearly all the fauna and flora are exceedingly hostile, and most of the water and plants are toxic. Currently, with 20 of us, we have food supplies to last 3 days. This tent is a good shelter, but it may attract the...attention of the local wildlife", he said, glancing at the fluorescent orange walls...

Nearby sat a young man, looking to be in his early to mid 20s, with short blonde hair, and brimming brown eyes. He wore robes, though if he was a Force User, it would be hard to tell him for which cult he was from. He looked to be about 6'4. He sat cross-legged, his eyes closed, seeming relaxed at least. Well, as relaxed as anyone could be under the circumstances. He had boarded the shuttle with intention of investigating the surveys he had been hearing about, but he didn't think he would end up on a shuttle with an incompetent captain.

If he had been a Sith, he'd have probably killed him while the ship was crashing - and killed whatever remained of the ship's technical crew by now. So that ruled that possibility out. But the man was listening to all that was said, even if it didn't seem like he was.

Jax was annoyed. He got robbed by some pirates, and they took his ship. His ship! Usually they just take everything but the ship when he submits. He walked around in the hopes of finding something, or someone. Jax was beginning to feel thirsty when he saw the lake. He towards it and got on his knees. He was about get some water when he heard a loud thumping. He turned around to see some sort of beast charging towards him.

Jax thought about his options. Then he realized something. Right as the beast was about to ram into him, he stepped to the side, and the animal went straight into the water. And so his walk around continued. He finally came to a large hill. He started the steep climb to the top of the hill. He finally got to the top, and saw some people. About 20, all in not so good conditions. He ran up to one, a girl in her mid twenties with silver googles. "Where are we?!". He asked.

Anaki had dislocated her shoulder and had a nasty cut on her forehead. oh yeah and her eye was punctured.
but pain was if anything an annoyance.
she approached the clients.
"SITREP. and anything other than FUBAR would be greatly appreciated."
[member="Jax Ordo"] [member="Sarah Valienca"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Nawago"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WltcRVxR9yw

The man continued his talk, getting nervous at the people staring at him. "There are approximately 100 scientist on Hell Eden, living in a sealed BioDome, with a shuttle ready to launch. If we can find them, we stand a chance of getting out of here. Unfortunately, there are no maps of Hell Eden, so hat could be a nigh-on impossible challenge. Were we are right now, in the grasslands, there are few predators, but also very little in the way of nourishment. If we go to the nearby jungle, towards the south-east, we should find some more food, but it will be more dangerous. The more injured can stay here for now, while I take a small scout group towards the jungle, about 40km away. Any volunteers?" At that point, Sarah stuck her and up, intending to try and find out about the planet. She looked, seeing who else had raised their hands...

[member="Anaki Sann"] [member="Jax Ordo"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Nawago"] [member="Jalek Arkada"] [member="Cathbodua"] [member="Lyth Meran"]

[member="Sarah Valienca"]
"Look patch me up get me o my gear and you can eat all the stake i can kill. i cant do that with a lump of metal in my face. "
Anaki admitted sitting down and pulling out he jagged shard and what remained of her eye.

TC-91

The BFG (Until Angered)
[member="Sarah Valienca"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Anaki Sann"] | [member="Jax Ordo"]

Nawago listened intently to the speech being given by the man who seemed to be the de facto leader. Attempting to find that bio done seemed to be the way to go, and they wouldn't have been able to do that if they starved to death. Once again attempting to get up, his body stung all over but he managed to fight through it. The doctor had a concerned look on his face, but overall said nothing about it. The offer to help in searching for their escape route couldn't just pass him over. He hadn't spent a year fighting in an arena to get maimed by a few burns and a head injury. Looking around the room for a few seconds, he spotted multiple people who volunteered for the mission. He raised his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom