Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galatic Games: Fire Lotus Event Announcement

a65xHKJ.jpg

Timeline: http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/timeline/850-aby-the-galactic-games-r65

Over the next few days, more and more announcements will come detailing our next Galactic Event,​
THE GALACTIC GAMES
Fire Lotus Cup
Factions, companies, and other assorted groups will compete for athletic dominance in the Galaxy's largest tournament.​
The Sports Are As Followed:
Battle Royale
Capture the Flag
King of the Hill
Maze Runner
Repulsor Figure Skating
Star Point Relay Race
Exogorth Wrastling
Huttball
Tournament of the Saber
Rocket Ball
Podracing
More Coming Soon...
Watch the Event Forum for updates.

Tanomas Graf

T
I have a bad feeling that Tefka is going to do something evil during this event, given by the message at the end.

ihaveabadfeeling-obiwan-epiii.gif

I am most pleased by this. You had me fooled thinking the event was only pod racing :)

I can't wait for this, and I think I may put my full weight into this one, in ways I hadn't in the previous ones :D

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="Fatty"] is putting his full weight on this one guys.

Watch out.

*sigh* I'm sorry I'll just see myself to the door for that one. I swear these jokes get worse as time goes on.

[member="SilentVex"] I can! I know it well lol

I am so excited for this event! I don't even know who I am going to use for it...

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="Fatty"]

I know right? Technically the Omega thread was the first event to pop up while I've been here, but I didn't feel confident enough with any of my characters to send em off, nor did any of them really have reason to.

Now I've got Darlyn sitting around twiddling his thumbs yearning for the old days of literally last month where he chased criminals down as the long arm of the underworld law (otherwise called bounty hunting). No more confident but I am pretty excited to see if anyone else wants to come along with him in the name of Commenor.

[member="Galen Adina"] Tell that to Darth Mau- oh wait, crap.

[member="Rebel Sunka"] Loved that game so much. Very much enjoyed the custom fighter creator. Missed it in later additions :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom