Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Order

CHANI

w1z5hi.jpg
I have dreamt that one day this galaxy will rise up and live out the true meaning of the force, that one day on the Capital planets, the students of former lightsiders and the students of former darksiders will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

That one day even the Capital Planets sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

That the force's children will one day live in a Galaxy where they will not be judged by their abilities of the force but by the content of their character.

I have a dream that one day, down in the outer rim, with its vicious force users, lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in the outer rim neutrals and darksiders will be able to join hands with lightsiders as sisters and brothers.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our Galaxy into a beautiful symphony of Galactic Order. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day from old decaying ideals.

CHANI

Vereor said:
She has a dream
lol honestly I just liked the name The Galactic Order. Originally inspired by firefly.
The Empire meets the potentium belief of the force.
I adopted the MLK speech.
uh..that's as far as i got.
It originally was a test board because people where requesting faction banners.
So I setup some stuff and here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom