Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Free People's Militia Advertisement

Morlin Varrock

"It's never a trap! Why's everyone so paranoid?
With the fall of the Republic, and the rise of the First Order, freedom hangs by a single thread. The Sith continue to grow now, and in this growth they threaten all we hold dear, and because of that we are now dedicated to combating these forces of evil. We are now forced to fight, because war, war never changes.

The Ground Forces
These men and women are our main force, often being armed with what we can scramble together, they see almost all of our combat.
They are equipped with Blast Vests, and will often wear a Black Military Cap.
The Space Forces
A much smaller force than our Ground Forces, the Space Forces are often put incharge of transportation of troops.​
Although our Space Forces aren't the best, the fighter support stops them from being obliterated​
The Jedi
The Jedi are often put incharge of Commanding Roles, as they as viewed as some of our strongest leaders​
They will also be consulted before and after combat, and are one of the most valued parts of the Free People's Militia​
The Intelligence
These men, although their title is boring, they are our elite. Their orders are to find out all they can about our enemies.​
Of course, they may be ordered for other tasks, and can be used as assassins too.​
If you wish to follow in the plight of the Free People's Militia,​

Morlin Varrock

"It's never a trap! Why's everyone so paranoid?
[member="Xiarr Sair"]
It was for a while, and i'm sorry for that. It's my fault the faction became dead, as I was very stressed for a while. But now I have rejoined, and am looking to bring the faction into a new era.

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Morlin Varrock"]

I would like it to be known that the Imperial Remnant is not a faction of evil. It shares some of the ideologies of the old Empire but it is not led by a Sith Lord.

As for the First Order, the last evil thing they did was neglect to fix the coffee machine. Though I'm not so sure if the devotion to the Supreme Leader is charismatic or not.

Tanomas Graf

T

That's the thing.

No current faction in the galaxy is evil, none of them are truly good either. All of us do great things but all of us also do bad things. Sith Lords were the ones that were making the factions evil, but without them we have bureaucrats and goody goodies, which doesn't necessarily require fully fledged rebellion factions to be created.

lavelle-shaking-head-o.gif

Dont do et!! Its a trwap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom