Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Free and Unrestrained

Status
Not open for further replies.
b785cd01e442ae8140a7674cd031555b.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Corellian Manufacturing Corporation
  • Model: CR90 corvette
  • Affiliation: John Trenway
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Corvette
  • Length: 126.68 m
  • Width: 58.95 m
  • Height: 16.97 m
  • Armament: x2 dual turbolaser turrets, x4 single turbolasers, Average
  • Defenses: Standard durasteel hull, standard shielding system, Average
  • Hangar: 0, Average
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: 2
SPECIAL FEATURES:
Boarding Pods
Modified Tractor Beam
Strengths:
Extremely maneuverable, capable of lightening fast hit-and-run attacks
Weaknesses:
Not a lot of firepower. Cannot hold in a sustained fight against a better-armed opponent.

Description:

The Free and Unrestrained has several modifications which make her more befitting for her role as a pirate ship. The corvette carries a modified tractor beam, capable of holding in place a ship double her size and slowing down all but the biggest ships. Several boarding pods are also in place, launched from both the starboard and port sides, that can send small boarding parties to a captive ship if the actual boarding ramp is unavailable. The pods are then retracted by a length of durasteel lined cables that are attached from the back of the pod to the pod ports on The Free and Unrestrained.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="John Trenway"]

As far as balance goes, at the moment this ship is running somewhat out of bounds, even for Unique. I'd like to see either a substantial weakness added, or bumping either Speed or Maneuverability up to 'High.'

You mentioned under Intent this is to make a pirate ship, but there's nothing here that screams pirate to me. This is by no means required, but I encourage you to get creative in the description with modifications or additions that make this a proper pirate ship. Boarding pods, extra tractor beams, maybe even capital-ship scale harpoon cables or something. Those are just a few ideas, feel free to make something up. Again, this isn't required at all, just me thinking out loud.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Changes made as requested. Funny enough, I was actually intending to add such special features, but when I was writing the submission, time was short. Thanks for reminding me.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="John Trenway"]

Looking good, just some detail work with the template needed.

Please add the following bit at the bottom..

Raziel said:
Description: (Describing your submission's history is optional. Please provide a detailed account or link of each special feature that is listed in this submission. All miscellaneous descriptive elements go here, such as Cargo Capacity, Passengers, Consumables, Crew, etc.. There is no requirement for amount of words here so long as you meet the minimum requirements for your special features.)
You've basically done this already under 'Special Features.' If you turn that into a list like so,

• Modified Tractor Beam
  • Boarding Pods
And then add in what what you have written under description you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom