Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Founder: Part 1

The same,” curtly replied Daella.

As [member="Darth Mierin"] would have assumed, a fully charged shot of the superlaser would have obliterated everything with hundreds of thousands of kilometers.

Even capital ships can’t withstand a shot of just ten percent of the superlaser’s full power,” added Daella.

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Junra"]
Mierin pursed her lips in thought, she finally allowed herself to smile thinking of the carnage that would be wrought with this. She slowly raised her hand, and placed crimson against the clear viewport. There was something almost awe inspiring about the vessel, perhaps more so than the dozens of Dark Blades that had now been built in the Shipyards above Coruscant. Her lips turned upward into a smile, and slowly she regarded Daella.

“Its name?” That was the last thing.

She assumed that [member="Darth Junra"] would name the ship, just as she had named the Dark Blade Dreadnoughts.

It was a gift that the Dark Lord gave to them, a small token of respect and care that he showed to those who served him. Each of them gained something, naming the ship, a special trinket. They would all be rewarded for aiding in the construction of this weapon.

She waited with a smile.

I'd found it! A perfect factory to build powerful droid bodies for the Shard workers on this new station. The only problem was the small assault force of Chiss standing around it.

But I wasn't a Sith for nothing. I could see a good number of people who'd die near instantly if I attacked, and I could pick out the captain from them all. He was taller, and had electrum on his armor.

I made my decision. I opened up the loudspeaker on the outside of my Nubian barge and called for their surrender. When I landed, the captain shook my hand, happy with the fact that none of his people had been killed.

When I showed him the droid bodies I had designed, he understood and told me about the different layers of the factory complex, where each floor was programmable for a different model, and I would be able to produce hundreds of bodies at once.

Awesome.

The response to [member="Darth Mierin"]’s question came after several seconds. Daella simply stared at the massive starship out in space.

Finally, Daella opened her mouth to speak. Her eyes glowed a fiery orange in that one moment.

The Undying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom