Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish The First Stand | Bryn'adul v Lastwall | Sign-Up

Krarolk T'manu

K
Byrn spot please, I look forwards to eating the hearts of fighting against such a diverse cast.

Watcher Lord

W
Roster Sign-Up has been updated.

If there is anyone else interested in Fleeting for Lastwall please contact me so we can see how many Fleeters we'll have and get your Fleet Limits in place.

Remember, Sign-Ups will close at 2359 hours on Monday, March 1st and the Skirmish will go live between 0800 - 0900 hours on Tuesday, March 2nd.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner I'm down, Natsu Verren Natsu Verren Reached out as well. I think with my two npc's and Sylok we can make this an awesome three v three situation. I'd be happy to write with everyone involved, as long as this isn't an issue for either of you. Keep me posted, I look forward to your response!

Sure let’s tussle... I’m waiting on another to show but dropping in at the LZ... where are you set up at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom