Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish The First Stand | Bryn'adul v Lastwall | Sign-Up

Life Weaver of Ashaka
Sure let’s tussle... I’m waiting on another to show but dropping in at the LZ... where are you set up at?

Great! I dropped in with two other Warlock | Ashaka npcs. Sylok and those two are on the Outskirts of the City Walls. I'd say they are far enough out to be watching the chaos ensue from afar, but not so far out they can't be engaged. Also, for another reference if it matters, they are close enough to have plumes of furious smoke flood the area with each passing form of crashes and destruction. I'm sorry, I'm exhausted. I hope that helped. If not, just pinch me in the butt and swing something at me. ;)

Watcher Lord

W
For the Bryn'adul taking part in the objective 'Siege is Begun'.

It was brought to my attention that there may be some unclear aspects as to what the Bryn'adul are facing - and I can say that is due in part to my lack of getting a proper location sub and definitive information on Sentinel set up prior to the Skirmish. Something that I'll be rectifying after the Skirmish is completed.

For now, the following information is what can be utilized as the standard for the 'Defenses' of Sentinel.

Sentinel is described as being a large city, the primary citadel of which is constructed on a large rocky out-cropping. It has a series of concentric walls - each being larger and taller than the last as the walls ring the city. Spreading out from these walls are additional walls that connect to smaller Fortresses, Keeps, and minor cities forming a large eight-path wheel-like design (these are the outskirts, just inside the outermost walls, though not directly inside of Sentinel itself) where the Bryn'adul have landed.

As for defenses and opposition, the Bryn'adul would be facing your run-of-the-mill NPC Lastwall militiamen equipped with non-descript armor, slugthrowers, and likely some heavier defenses such as cannons and emplacement weapons - along with non-descript Battle Droids.

Again, I apologize that this information wasn't codified prior to the Skirmish as I understand that it's made responses a bit more difficult. If further information is needed, please make contact with Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner who will be the primary point of contact for the 'Siege is Begun' objective as I focus on the Fleeting objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom