Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply The First Part is Always the Hardest

Outfit: Work Attire
Equipment: Blaster pistol, interlocking lightsabers
Objective: Observe the target
Tags: Open

The job had been a simple one, tail some rich jealous freak's wife. The man had been certain that she was having affairs across several systems with differing people. So far, it seemed like the guy couldn't handle that his wife was attractive and drew a lot of attention, she had repeatedly turned other's offers for dates and for one night stands. However, the client was still paying her by the hour and pushing for evidence of the affair. So, here was Aerona, on Rodia watching the Sullustan's Rodian wife seeming meeting her family for lunch. At least her messages were suggesting that she was meeting her family for a meal but she was dressed awfully elegantly for a meal with family. It was strange but perhaps the way that nobility interacted with one another.

"Something non-alcoholic that looks alcoholic. On the job but need a cover." She whispered to the bartender as she let the Rodian woman walk past her. It was hard for Aerona to keep a low profile with her appearance being so striking but using the mass of hair that she had, she was able to hide her face for the brief moment the Rodian woman looked back as if she recognised Aerona.

The bartender handed over a drink that looked fancy enough to appear as some traditional cocktail, a sip of the beverage confirmed that it was alcohol free and she was relieved that he accepted her request since not all bartenders cared to much from her experiences. All she needed to get was a snap of whoever the wife was meeting here and the job would be finished. Simple enough and she wasn't distracted by anyone so she could focus on the mission.

Outfit: Beskar'Gam
Equipment: Slug Thrower, Beskar'gam weapons suit, Lightsaber
Objective: Kill the target with extreme prejudice.
Tags: Open

Sometimes Garou wondered why it was that he took some of the jobs he did. This one in particular was an extremely rich and extremely paranoid man who was determined to believe that his wife was cheating on him. Garou had even heard that the man had hired several people to track her and still had come up with little to know evidence. That being said the client was extremely paranoid and had resorted to calling him to end the situation once and for all. The funny part was that Garou was pretty sure that the client in question was infact cheating on his wife and was looking more in the way of finding a way out of the situation. That being said credits spent the same no matter who you killed to get them and Garou was not the morality police.

As he strolled in he slowly cased the place observing every little detail, the changes in elevation on the floor, the amount of people in the room, the target seemingly waiting at a table alone. The lightsabers at the bar...

The client hadn't mentioned anything about force sensitives in the area, nor had he promised enough pay for Garou to go out his way to make that his problem. Sitting a few seats down from her he ordered a water with a straw, depressurizing his helmet so that he could sip it while he felt out the situation. Aerona Ceinder Aerona Ceinder

Tags: Garou Shakti Garou Shakti

Sipping her drink, Aerona watched the Rodian woman sit and wait. For a few minutes, it seemed like no one was arriving, then a man appeared with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Seemed like this would be the opportunity that she needed. She discretely positioned herself and watched the pair. They hugged. Snap of her camera. They sat next to each other, his hand on hers. Snap. "Just give me a kiss and I can get out of here." Aerona whispered to herself, hoping for the final picture.

But it didn't happen, another person around, it seemed this male was just a relative as the wife greeted the next person exactly the same. Damn. Seemed her work was for nothing. Well, not nothing. The pictures she got would be damning enough to get the client off her back and if the wife could prove it was a relative then she would come out on top for any divorce stuff. That way Aerona would be paid fully and she would not be letting a bad guy get away with ruining a perfect good person's life.

Figuring she had what she needed, Aerona gracefully glided off her stool and sauntered towards the exit of the restaurant. Pausing when she spotted the Mandalorian in full armour. She sighed deeply and shook her head. The Sullustan hired others. And clearly hired people who didn't understand how to blend in. Not like the Mandalorian didn't stand out. Concealing her presence so he would have no idea she was approaching him, Aerona pulled out her blaster.

Walking over to him, "I got what I needed here. Leave. Don't care what he paid you to do. Leave and I don't have to shoot." She placed the blaster she had between the plates of his armour. "See, some think beskar protects a Mandalorian fully. It doesn't, you just have to know where to shoot. Let this be a warning. I know where to shoot, so leave and I don't have to send you crying to your brethren that a stranger beat you up while on a mission."

She had no time to waste, they were public, draw any more attention to themselves and the whole situation would explode into chaos. She was seeking to stop him here and now, just both of them go their separate ways.

Presence concealed in the force or no, this Mandolorian had been tracking Aerona since he got here. As he felt the cold durasteel of the blaster press between the plates of his Beskar, he chuckled tapping his bracer. "You're right it doesn't, but would that nice outfit of yours, protect you if I set the warhead on my jetpack off on both of us right now?". No sooner had the words exited his mouth than a ring of red lights would flash around the war head that was not to far from her face indicating that it was in fact armed.

"Has telling a Mandolorian to surrender ever worked for you before?" He continued as he set down the glass of water and repressurized his helmet.
Aerona Ceinder Aerona Ceinder

Last edited:
Tags: Garou Shakti Garou Shakti

She sighed, Mandalorians were not very forward thinking it seemed. The man decided to just activate a warhead in a busy restaurant among others. She had taken the time to be discreet and ensure it was an issue they could handle without being seen. However, as soon as his warhead activated, people freaked out. Running away as fast as possible when the ring of red blinked into life, no one but Aerona was sticking around. Meaning that their target was fleeing the scene. Which for Aerona was no issue since she had everything she wanted. For the Mandalorian, it was a bigger issue.

"Subtle Mando. Make a scene and cause everyone to flee in fear. Seems the beskar really does dim you guys." Her tone was critical and sharp, she did not think he was being smart about all this. "Target has fled and you kill her and everyone will know it was you, track you back to our client and you'll never get a dime. Best let me pick this one up."

Aerona laughed, "a good warrior knows when they are outmatched and outclassed. A dead warrior fights never surrendering. Blow that warhead, you die. Sure, I die too, but think you don't plan on dying and don't matter how much beskar you got, a warhead blowing up, destroys that." She was slightly goading him into doing it, knowing no Mandalorian saw honour in a suicide attempt.

"I'll see you around Mando, perhaps next time you will think before acting. A woman is never happy with a guy who blows up too quickly." She holstered her pistol and started to walk out the now empty restaurant. Contacting her client to end the bounty since she had what he needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom