Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First of Many

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
Early morning, how he despised the bright morning light. His eyes were sensitive to it and the sun was ever a blight upon his existence, which only added to his usual morning grump. He got out of bed, dressing in a tank top, loose pants and sandals, he went to the kitchen and made himself some tea. He gently touched upon his newest apprentice's mind, [member="Tia`ser Verd"] to wake her. He wanted to get started on her training as he felt it was about time. He was going to be no less demanding and intolerant, but her training was going to be different than Abel's. There would be similarities, like the morning exorcises to improve flexibility, focus and above all to still the mind, it would also improve balance and breathing. Everything else would differ.

The training area, at the back of the estate and hidden in the forest was finished. It was in this area, instead of the now gone makeshift thing he had started Abel on that they would go. Tia, time to wake, I am in the kitchen I suggest you drink something light like tea or cold water. Breakfast will have to wait till after training, same with bathing, I have already made tea for my self, but there is enough left for you if you wish it.

He was less short with her than he'd been for his other student perhaps, but not for any particular reason. One thing he was certain of was that he would have no need to push her over the edge due to emotional issues that needed resolving. His apprentice had some training from the looks of things and he would determine just how much before he started more detailed things. When they had first met things had been a bit rocky, hopefully she would be more relaxed, but she hadn't been with him long to really trust him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom