Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Harvest

Aedan watched for a moment and then he holstered his pistols and took a deep breath before he charges forward suddenly dodging and rolling as he came to a stop near a pair of stunned Vronskr he snatched them both up and started sprinting towards Mia and Serock a grin on his face until he felt something impact his back. With a gasp and a cry Aedan was sent sprawling giving a heave he sent the two vronskr he was carrying flying into the arms of some of his Legionaries as he spun around and reached out to stop the one that had hit his back from biting him. He struggled with it one handed as his other hand shot to his waist for his pistol scrabbling there for a moment as he finally yanked his pistol free switching it from stun he started to shoot point blank. As it fell off of him Aedan stumbled upright blood dripping down his arm as he started to jog back towards Mia and Serock his men covering him as the two who had caught the Vronskr were putting muzzles on them for now.
[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Serock Hoath"]

"What flasket?" Mia replied innocently, pulling it from her pocket and taking a swig.

"Oh!" she pointed at it "you mean this one?" She grinned, returned the lid and threw it at him and commotion started behind her. She turned to see Aedan battling with the last vornskr. As he joined them she shook her head. "I told you, not to let them get behind you."

The last pole went in and the energy barrier hummed loudly. Opening the comms to the whole group she folded her arms "Mission accomplished, Miri farms is now in business. Go home, and have a drink on me."

Aedan shrugged as he looked at his arm and then stretched nodding his head once. "Yea my bad. Well looks like I got my hands full traning these things." He gestures to the just waking up Vronskr Aedan had acquire all three of them muzzled and held securely by Legionaries. "Anyone know how to train these darn things?" [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Serock Hoath"]

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Oh wasn’t she the cheeky one, as she revealed the flask and took a gulp from it I could feel my teeth grinding themselves against each other. But I didn’t fall into some mad frenzy, still proud of that one. Ain’t sure why I didn’t, think it had something to do with the object of my distaste.

Whatever the hell Monroe did, she had seen something in me. Past the murdering drunken bastard that I am, she took me from that desolate space station, cleaned me up and then set me straight. Few would do that, so I think somewhere I owed her.

I am two-hundred something year old, and I am still surprised she helped me out when I was lost. Just shows that even with all my experience, there is always something more to learn.

“Veterinary medics here? Anywhere? I got an one point five meter Vornskr, who weighs just under a hundred kilos. Anyone? Ugh, I really gotta do everything myself, don’t I.”

I placed a firm scowl on my face, as I took a swig from the ever lasting flasket. Trying to fight off the giddy grin that tried to rob me from my reputation, I hadn’t have a pet for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom